Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
So I copped it..drove by gamestop and there was a line there....drove to best buy, game at the front door, grabbed it...paid for it......walked out....drove by gamestop and told those nerds..

"HEY YOU FUCKING NERDS, THERE'S NO LINE AT BEST BUY"...

popped the game in......played it...1st game went 16-3.....2nd game 12-10......

graphics are alright....the maps are big as fuck though, but I think this game will grow on me though..

Mar 13, 2003
Finally got the game and I like it! Graphics not as good as MW2 IMO but gameplay for me is real solid....can't wait to hook up with some SICC folk and get this shit poppin once again....

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
this game is sick but i need ideas to make a good emblem

i'm level 23 or 24 online so far

Mar 24, 2006
Anyone trying the campaign on hardened?

SHIT IS MAD DIFFICULT SON! lol

MAD!

Im stuck on the part where you have to find and kill that Dragovich dude. All I have to do is make it 100 or so meters to reach the next checkpoint...Can't even do that...lol

Seriously though, I've been stuck on this same part for over 2 hours now. Ridiculous!

Wood or whatever his name is don't do shit! He'll sit there and watch someone walk by him and come right after you and not do a damn thing...computer AI for my team is weak sauce...but the computer AI for the bad guys is crazy accurate with their shots.

I've never played a game more difficult then this on its hardest level

Jul 22, 2009
really feelin this game. campaign is slick as fuck, zombie mode is fun. on multiplayer the camos are hard as fuck i like the warsaw and tiger camos. the reticle shape and color change is raw. been runnin round choppin fools down wit the Mac-11. Maps are tight, nuketown is fun, my favorite is firing range. WAGER MATCHES GO HAM, win or lose that shit is intense i been fuckin wit gun game most.