Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
so what's the word? I'm reading different reviews....some like it, some don't...

my boy said it's like W@W and I shouldn't buy it.....

so what's the verdict my siccness bruh-goons? yes..no?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol i love xbox...i turned my shit on and it red ringed of deathed

i almost side kicked my HDTV

replugged my ac adapter and we in the game.....lol shit made my heart rate triple

watching the vids befopre it came out it looked cartoonish in comparison to mw2....i didnt wanna shit talk tho...im bout to see riiight now

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I got on last night and for the first half of my first match I was down 1-7. I guess I was rusty cuz I hadn't played MW2 for a while. Then I started getting better and eventually got first place with 17-12 or something like that. One thing I don't like about the killcam is it doesn't follow grenades like in MW2. I threw one into a room and all you saw was me staring at the doorway.

Jonah

Sicc OG
Nov 13, 2006
I love it so far..Playing hardcore team deathmatch..Also to answer the question earlier..If you have a friend above 19 you can join them if your leveled lower in hardcore if they invite you to the game. Not sure why it works that way. If anyone wants to play on the ps3 Ill be on a lot...Screen name is - RandomlyMovinGuy

May 19, 2005
lol i love xbox...i turned my shit on and it red ringed of deathed

i almost side kicked my HDTV

replugged my ac adapter and we in the game.....lol shit made my heart rate triple

watching the vids befopre it came out it looked cartoonish in comparison to mw2....i didnt wanna shit talk tho...im bout to see riiight now
its probably time to get a new box,if you saw the rings already theyll come back

Oct 9, 2008
Graphic wise i would say it's a step backwards from MW2 but i still think its fun.. Defenitly need more maps though, they all seeem very similar to me. Hanoi is my favorite so far, love runnin round with the stakeout shotty on that one. MP5 is beast!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i went 15-5 my first multplayer game, 31-5 the next one and 25-3 the 3rd game....those helicopters beast...no one has shit to shoot them down yet

and the death gun is DOPE...reminds me of doom back in the day...

ive NEVER gone 31-5 in mw2...ever.

level 12 in what, 45 minutes?

its easier than mw2 to me but i need to change crouch to right analog cuz every time i try to duck i knife...or vice versa

i got the title for placing first in 5 games already

oh damn levels dont carry on in different game modes? wild...