Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
ummm you can shoot the rc cars to blow them up
lol I learned that when they got my car last night, plus I think if they kill you while you're using your remote control that kills the car too.

When I got my 1st car yesterday I thought you used the right trigger to accelerate...I killed myself hahah

dennisb407 on ps and xbox

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Anyone try the zombies yet?
yeah man shit is fun, ITS EVEN MORE FUN WHEN YOU FINISH THE GAME TRUST ME! *hint

Im using Ghost and Ninja walking right up on fools
yeah I use them and supressor on most maps, love it

M14 is a fucking beast!!! I never thought I would say that but man this gun is brutal, just make sure you have good accuracy and its all bad up close but owns at medium/long range.

Im up to 20 now and just started using the Galil and this gun is the shit too.
fucking loving the m14, its one/two shot with the supressor on hardcore.

The whole time i've been playing this game I thought I was playing on hardened which I believed was the hardest level. Come to find out I am playing on the hardest level its just not called hardened like I thought...lol

Veteran is a pain in the ass, I guess I assumed hardened meant exactly that...hard. sounds worse then veteran if you ask me...lol

On to this "find and kill dragovich" mission....I've gotten all the way at the very end of the hallway with the waypoint and noob tubed the last remaining enemies in it...thing is though, nothing happens afterwords. Its like Im stuck in purgatory or something because there is nothing I can do for some reason, its like the game fucked up on me. Am I missing something here?

Who here knows what mission Im talking about and has already passed it? It doesn't make any sense because i've technically reached the waypoint at the end of the hall but nothing happens. Pause menu still says "find and kill dragovich" too. No doors or anything are opened or open-able either.

helllllllllllllllllllp!
can you be a bit more specifiic about the level? I sort of remember that mission but if you tell me what the stage looks like I can remember.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Every time I was invited to join a session it gave me an error or said the server was full so I haven't clanned up with any SICC players yet. I might be on in a few hours if not then for sure later tonight. Send me an invite even if I'm already in a match. SamHain19 on PSN.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Every time I was invited to join a session it gave me an error or said the server was full so I haven't clanned up with any SICC players yet. I might be on in a few hours if not then for sure later tonight. Send me an invite even if I'm already in a match. SamHain19 on PSN.
my shit is on strict so i cant be the one to invite you add dfresh or synical but yeah played wit synical and dfresh and weenie lim we got owned the first couple games but then came back and started owning every game sticks and stones is pretty fun once you get hit with that tomahawk your fucked tho

May 3, 2002
I tried to get in a match with tonguetwista (i think it was you?) and got booted right away...
I believe that was me.. my bad man, I started a lobby then had somethin to do. Just when I dropped it I saw you join..

I believe I'm at around Rank 36 (Silver Leaf), Just got the crossbow, so sick.. Two shot explosive arrows. Next rank I get the AK47, then I get to chop muthafuckas up! can't wait. I'm lovin the gameplay on this game. I love all the noobs cryin that loved MW2. Now they say this game sucks cuz there gettin owned.

May 3, 2002
Last AR I unlocked was the FN FAL.. OMG on hardcore with ACOG and Silencer.. its a Beast! It's like the M14, single shot, but no recoil and not as loud. I get so many kills with that thing. I can take out a group of 3 enemies and they have no clue where I'm at one shot kills. Just not good for close quarters. But Mid to long, its the best gun thus far IMO. :cheeky:

Oct 9, 2008
I was playin wit some dude last night who must of just figured out the "dive" function. My team would be chillin and all the sudden this dude would try to be rambo and dive over a hill right into one of my headshots! lol shit happened like 6 times, funny as fuck! The classified smg sucks, got the classified shotty tho and was runnin duel weild with it, not bad..