Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
M14 is a fucking beast!!! I never thought I would say that but man this gun is brutal, just make sure you have good accuracy and its all bad up close but owns at medium/long range.

Im up to 20 now and just started using the Galil and this gun is the shit too.

Jun 27, 2003
just started, im level 4 on that multiplayer but that shiet is kicking my ass so far. Only had one game where I was getting 1 kill for 1 death and shit. Im liking the game tho, played a little bit of the campaign, but the multiplayer seems hella better than MW2. Them RC cars is crazy tho

Mar 13, 2003
I just got the gas mask for the background...thats all i need!! :sicc:
hit me up to clan up later im gonna eat and be back on in an hour.....
Argentin3?!?!?

I tried to get in a match with tonguetwista (i think it was you?) and got booted right away...So far i've only played with Gas and after the 1st match that we were on different teams, we played like 3 or 4 straight games where we were on the same team....

Mar 24, 2006
I just got the gas mask for the background...thats all i need!! :sicc:
hit me up to clan up later im gonna eat and be back on in an hour.....
Argentin3?!?!?

I tried to get in a match with tonguetwista (i think it was you?) and got booted right away...So far i've only played with Gas and after the 1st match that we were on different teams, we played like 3 or 4 straight games where we were on the same team....
i'll get on that MP with ya'll in due time...i gotta beat the campaign on hardened first.

might be awhile being how brutally difficult it is though. lol

May 19, 2005
ehh ill give it a B,so far,multiplayer is not as polished as MW2 and single player is fun but seems a lil rushed and frantic.still a good buy,but once again,i expected more

Mar 24, 2006
The whole time i've been playing this game I thought I was playing on hardened which I believed was the hardest level. Come to find out I am playing on the hardest level its just not called hardened like I thought...lol

Veteran is a pain in the ass, I guess I assumed hardened meant exactly that...hard. sounds worse then veteran if you ask me...lol

On to this "find and kill dragovich" mission....I've gotten all the way at the very end of the hallway with the waypoint and noob tubed the last remaining enemies in it...thing is though, nothing happens afterwords. Its like Im stuck in purgatory or something because there is nothing I can do for some reason, its like the game fucked up on me. Am I missing something here?

Who here knows what mission Im talking about and has already passed it? It doesn't make any sense because i've technically reached the waypoint at the end of the hall but nothing happens. Pause menu still says "find and kill dragovich" too. No doors or anything are opened or open-able either.

helllllllllllllllllllp!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yea my mics dead too but im not trippin ill get my replacement adapter for my mic headphones in a week or so...does anyone know if you can use bluetooths for xbox like ps3?

this nigga nefarious from siccness was DESTROYING me ....ill give him props for that...dude destroyed my kill/death ratio i was like 3-1.....im still not used to using the right analog for the knife and the buttons being somewhat different..im sure i can change the controller layout but i dunno how

i was classic my first three games. 31-5, 25-3, 15-5... then here nefarious come placing 1st every time and shit...dude killed me eight times in one game....

i think the one wack thing right now is you get tired of your guns quick....because youre either buying attachments, perks, equipment, killstreaks, etc etc etc...and you have limited money...and alot of the perks are kinda the same...reflex sensor and ret dot are damn near the same shit to me...

i think ive gotten 24,000 altogether in the game so far and i probably have two guns of each caegory..and all of them have one or two attachments...usually acog, grip, or reflex sensor..

i might need to try the flame thrower and bllistic knives cuz those look dope....i got fucked up by both of um

i haven seen any big noob tubing go down yet so i havent got the flak jacket, i got hit with one or two, you get the RPG wearly in the game...

im level 20 right now..
im gonna try to prestige before sunday then imma astart playin the solo game

i clocked in about 6 hours of multiplater game play so far

I just got the AK