Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
just finished the single player, pretty fucking good.

hit online only a bit it was much better than mw2, went 19-3 got some kill streaks but will be playing all out when i get back in an hour or so.

do you console guys have lean and prone?

Jul 3, 2008
add me on the ps3

pdotellz

how do u use the headset? i register it n test it, i can hear myself n errything but when i load the game up it dont work

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I had to work today and when I went to pick it up at target ( I didnt pre order it ) the girl asks me while I am buying it "have you played it yet"? Thought it was a trick question but she was serious.

Anyway played some matches and ranked up to 11, and so far I think this game shits all over MW2. I can already tell its not going to be so great for sniping and alot of the maps are just to big, but the game feels pretty balanced so far.

And my first care package I ever got in this game were dogs, go figure...

Been running with this class on every match so far, until I get the Galil at 20 then im gonna run with that.

Enfield

Ghost
Warlord ( silence and extended mags )
Marathon

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i guarantee thats why they only showed cut scenes in the ads because if i knew the graphics were this bad i would have left it on the shelf and copped it from a geeker in a few weeks

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
coming from a dude that cant figure out how to use a mic...your opinion is invalid

and i never saw shadows MOVING from light sources in MW2...everything so far is cleaner...even feels faster than MW2

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the graphics may be "clean and crisp" in your opinion but they are nowhere near as realistic as mw2. not even close. i feel like im playing wii or one of the first crappy games ps3 came out with. the gameplay isnt bad but its a slight step back as well. hella disappointed in this crap. theyve been hyping this up since the super bowl like this is the game to conquer all games. fail.