Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
the graphics may be "clean and crisp" in your opinion but they are nowhere near as realistic as mw2. not even close. i feel like im playing wii or one of the first crappy games ps3 came out with. the gameplay isnt bad but its a slight step back as well. hella disappointed in this crap. theyve been hyping this up since the super bowl like this is the game to conquer all games. fail.
ok man we get it

May 6, 2009
damn thats not exactly a compliment lol
Not sure if it was supposed to be. All I was saying is I was thinking it would be damn near impossible for this game to be as good as MW2. While I don't think it is, I think it's not too far from it. Of course that's my opinion. Like I said, I'm having fun playing it, and in the end, that's all that really matters.

May 6, 2009
"dick sucking faggot" I mean come on..we're all grown..its not that hard to talk about the game without the mentality of a 6yr old
I feel you, was just thinking there's a bunch of other comments like that on these forums that don't get deleted. I would say the sports forum is the worst. Oh well though. Fuck it.