white guyz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Sergeant,is it reasonable to say that you are exactly what you hate?I think it is.You've studied this all for awhile huh?Is this your "IN" to being identified by African American's.If you can smear white people for identifying with black culture,that blacks will think you are somewhat down,therefore you will find your niche in the black community?Is this all being done because you may have a strong attraction to black males?Did you have racist in your own family?Why is this such an important topic to you,and how can you seperate yourself from a suburban white?how are you different.seriously...

White guys in doo-rags,and white girls brutalizing the character of caucasian males?What's the difference?Nothing,they both are just looking for there niche in the African American community.I see nothing wrong if it is'nt hurting anybody!

And if your school does'nt have police,and security all over the football stadium,and you can even enter with a gun,you probably live in a suburb.REAL TALK

:::::::::::GAME OVER:::::::::::::::

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
^^^i was waiting for you to respond. well....being that there are like 2 black people that post on this site outside of record label forums, no i am not using an "in" to be "down" with them. this is my soapbox....i like to discuss it because people are so taken aback that a "white" person would think this way. they call me a race traitor or say i hate myself because i see how white culture runs shit and infiltrates shit and tries to call it their own when really it's stolen. just because my dad is white does not mean i have to agree with shit. if i didn't say anything on these threads it would just be a bunch of white males agreeing with each other on how much it sucks to get made fun of for wearing cornrows. someone needs to stir it up a bit and that is me....i do it because i like to start shit and because it is true. i know my place, i know my role and i have to respect that role. hip hop is not mine to claim. i can enjoy it and be a part of it if i like, but respect the game and know who created it and see the slippery slope of it becoming whitewashed. i am allowed my own opinion....and i will speak on it. i understand you don't like me and/or agree with me or have some personal insight as to who i am attracted to and whatnot, but for the sake of this argument, it is not relevant. i'm sorry to offend, and really i just like to debate, argue, and play devil's advocate. if we were all the same this shit would be boring.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
BAMMER said:
Sergeant,is it reasonable to say that you are exactly what you hate?I think it is.You've studied this all for awhile huh?Is this your "IN" to being identified by African American's.If you can smear white people for identifying with black culture,that blacks will think you are somewhat down,therefore you will find your niche in the black community?Is this all being done because you may have a strong attraction to black males?Did you have racist in your own family?Why is this such an important topic to you,and how can you seperate yourself from a suburban white?how are you different.seriously...

White guys in doo-rags,and white girls brutalizing the character of caucasian males?What's the difference?Nothing,they both are just looking for there niche in the African American community.I see nothing wrong if it is'nt hurting anybody!

And if your school does'nt have police,and security all over the football stadium,and you can even enter with a gun,you probably live in a suburb.REAL TALK

:::::::::::GAME OVER:::::::::::::::
um what else....suburban white....kinda i grew up that way but without a dad and called a spic by the white kids....my mom worked 2 jobs and my brother was a druggie and died of a heroin overdose so i dunno how suburban that is. oh yea and the sex abuse. but sure....i'll be the suburban chick if you like. makes no difference in my argument. i am out of my comfort zone.

i don't think anything i say brutalizes the character of caucasion males....if you feel that way i am sorry, i just see a lot of white males that don't get it and that need to look at the other side of things.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Re: Re: Yea~Yeah... TRU^True..

Deep Thought said:
RAAACK the shit outa Twin. Why the fuck no one ever bangs on non-Italians for doing this is beyond me. Talk about riding a whole race's dick.

"Mafioso" this, "Don" that, "Goti" here, "Mob" there. These foo's have to be the biggest coat-tail riders in history.
man I brought that up a while back and got called all KINDS of things....fuck that double standard bullshit

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
^^ FUck ya.. Why dont black people get rode on for tryin to be Italian? Isnt it the saem exact thing as a white person tryin to be black. Ive never met a black person who knows what the fuck mannicoti is, or where Naples is, so wouldnt they be just as fake as a white kid thats never played shoppin cart bball or been shot at? Bein "Gangsta" is derived off of being a "gangster" i.e. A mafioso from the early 1900's...SO this whole thread is double standard...

Not hatin, just debatin~

M

Aug 26, 2002
Do whatcha Do, there are repercussions for everythang u say and do and look like.................

I'll be damned if I'm let any form of human being make me feel less of myself..............but White fellas don;t come to the midwest saying and looking foolish....it's not looked upon kindly

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Mark 7 and Buzz:

Remember that Master P flick, "The Last Don" or something like that? Holy shit, I thought P was gonna slam down on his knees and suck-off every one of those cats while humming in his fake-ass Italian accent.

What if the roles were reversed and, oh I dunno, Carrot Top starred in a movie called, "The Last Piru" where he played the illegitimate son of a murdered Suge Night? And everyother word out of his cornrowed, do-rag wearing head was "ahhhh blood.." and "word up g, I be a gangsta fa sho" Mufuckas would scream bloody murder. Bwhahahahahaha! It's a double-standarded world my friend.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
jesse james said:
@SgtHustle: You are no longer HOT to me, u just avg broad.......I can;t belive u don';t recognize the WHITE part about u.........that is a fucking shame....**shaking head**

what do you mean "recognize" the white part about me....lol it's plain as day....look at me.....my dad is white homie....and he didn't raise me either. he took off and i was raised eating grape leaves and hummus. but i don't need you thinking i'm hot to validate me so carry on.