white guyz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^i can....i took a debate class my junior year in high school.....only 2 years ago :) People just get mad because lots of shit you say is irrational and sometimes exagerated, i think.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
maybe so, but i don't take direct personal pot shots or call people crackers or peckerwoods or white trash. but I get called a hoe for having an opinion and who i choose to fuck always comes into question. women aren't allowed to have opinions unless their sex and sexuality is brought up, which basically means that because i have mouthpiece, i emasculate men to the point that they have to try and turn me into a slut in their minds to cope with my intellect.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
this thread wasnt started to create arguments, or to put anyone down. thatz what im against. i started this so we can debate this, and itz good that people talk about it. anyone putting down another person for their opinion, no matter what it is, needs to work on their problemz. sergeant hustle is entitled to believe whatever he believes, and tha flak he might get for it is exactly what im talkin about, that its not cool. my history once said,"as human beings, we need to say "i may not agree with what u believe, but i will fight to the death for your right to believe it."

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
DubbC415 said:
sergeant hustle is entitled to believe whatever he believes, and tha flak he might get for it is exactly what im talkin about, that its not cool.
I thought sergeant was a female:confused:

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
^^^you are the one that digressed. it had nothing to do with the argument, but i'll beee dat! next time, catch the thread while it's happening and make your commentary.....this is an entirely different subject

p.s. i understand your need to make a character assessment to back your argument, but it doesn't really have anything to do with my views on this subject.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Sergeant Hustle said:

if white folks want to have "pride" they can go right ahead and be happy to be italian or something.....
Are you tryin to clown or somethin? I've always respected yer views on things Sgt., but the way you put shit in "quotes" like that leads me to believe that you are making fun of my pride in being what I am..."or something" as you put it...Where the fuck do YOU get off?

Please explain! If I misunderstood, then my apologies ahead of time.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
naw....i wasn't being sarcastic....i was being serious. if you are going to have pride, have it in your heritage. white isn't an ethnicity, it is a construct that humans have created to stratify. so yea, i think you misunderstood. italian is an ethnicity...a culture...white is not. i meant no disrespect homie.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
white isn't an ethnicity,

so are you also saying that black isn't an ethnicity? "black pride" "brown pride" etc....

is caucasian an ethnicity or what?