white guyz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
im just sittin here readin this shit about mizkonspikous (sorry about tha spellin, gurl) and it turned into sum punk "white boy this, white boy that", and im sicc of this dumb dispute over what white people can or cannot do. im sicc of people saying "oh, so u wanna be blacc?" what tha fucc is being blacc, anyway? i know there are differencez, but tha muzicc, the clothing, ya hair, dont make u "blacc". one girl in my english class said to my boy (who wuz talkin about paccin a glocc at a football game) said "what do u need a gun for? ur not blacc!" and that shit happens all the time. racism still exists, where people think that white people can only do certain things, and black people can do certain things. white people cant be gangstas, or thugs, whateva, and blacc people can. blacc people cant be educated, they need to listen to a certain type of muzicc, dress a certain way...anywayz, im just tryin to get this shit realized that there are barriers that need to be broken, and headz to be split open. start postin about what u think about this blacc, white, azn, latino, whatever thang.

Jun 6, 2002
the barrier between white and black has always existed (obviously)i guess since the majority of blaccs dress with all that gear and listen to rap that all of them do. and the majority of whites are smart, rich and going to grow up wealthy. basically its ignorance. like since im a mexican and white people try to act like i dont speak english, like if i just hopped the border or something when i actually was born here. fuck it though, itll never change.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
this is the way i think of it.....i'm white. i wear a du-rag. so i'm not trying to be black...i'm being a white dude that wears a fuckin du-rag.....people still can't get passed stereotypical judgements and shit......it's fuckin pathetic.....so if i'm trying to be black by wearing a du-rag or listening to rap or gettin my hair braided, does that mean that black people that go to school and work their asses off and go to college etc are trying to be white? I DON'T FUCKIN THINK SO.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^how did i know before i opened this shit, that your comment was gonna be that? go ahead....get started. it'll be another debate......unless you post 60 times again :) j/k.....not tryina start shit wit you, jus makin' a joke.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
lol you don't want me to go at it again.

but i will say this.....if you are white and "down" for hip hop/rap music, expect to get some shit. you should. black people have been getting shitted on for hundreds of years. they, along with latinos, created this artform and culture. if you want to be a part of something that years ago was dissed and shunned by white people across the nation and has only recently become "cool" across the board, then suck it up. and welcome to the land of persecution gentlemen. people of color deal with it every day, except it's not on a computer. it's in *real* life when they get pulled over, frisked, searched, spit at, and otherwise fucked with based on their race.

stop feeling sorry for yourselves. at least you only get shitted on on the web. everywhere else you go you're in the clear.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^I;ve never disliked rap....i've always liked it...so fuck what other white people used to and do think. that's them. that's why people should learn to not be stupid fucks and stereotype others....

i do expect to get shit....i don't care if people say shit to me, it doesn't bother me....it just proves to me that they are judging me before they know me based on my outer appearance....which is fuckin' retarded....cause when i want to be, i can be pretty fuckin' nice! lol.....

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
its not about bein white and gettin shit, ur not even breachin tha hull of what im sayin, im sayin im sicc of sayin "its a blacc thing" or "its a white thing", and u have to do this or that. its not about me bein white and i hate bein made fun of. i know there are some fake ass white kidz, but there are a lotta fake ass black kidz and latino kidz too.

S

Spliff aka mac jesus

you want to be a part of something that years ago was dissed and shunned by white people across the nation and has only recently become "cool" across the board, then suck it up.
Not only am i white, but i am an individual. Just because a whole lot of white people shunned something years ago, i should be held accountable for it? Well i'll tell you this i am white but i can't do the thinking for the rest of the people who are the same race/ethnicity as i am.

The way i see it people shouldn't have to act "white" or act "black" you should act yourself. You shouldn't try to act like the next man just because the Majority of your race acts that way.

But then again the black/white issue will never end... so fuck it, people are going to hate no matter what you do.

Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
lol you don't want me to go at it again.

but i will say this.....if you are white and "down" for hip hop/rap music, expect to get some shit. you should. black people have been getting shitted on for hundreds of years. they, along with latinos, created this artform and culture. if you want to be a part of something that years ago was dissed and shunned by white people across the nation and has only recently become "cool" across the board, then suck it up. and welcome to the land of persecution gentlemen. people of color deal with it every day, except it's not on a computer. it's in *real* life when they get pulled over, frisked, searched, spit at, and otherwise fucked with based on their race.

stop feeling sorry for yourselves. at least you only get shitted on on the web. everywhere else you go you're in the clear.
If your white you shouldnt get shit! Why? You must be latino, because from what I remember from Hip Hop history is that blacks started it, latinos had nothing to do with it. Latinos adopted the shit just like the whites did. As far as whites "shunning" hiphop, just as many whites were listening to hiphop in 92 as any other race. Doggystyle, The Chronic, and Str8 outta Compton couldnt have went multy-platinum without a HUGE white audience.

As far as people getting shit of color, im sure it still happens, but its better than ever right now. The days of society being dominated and oppressed by the "evil" white male have long been over. And for me at least, its getting to the point where being a white male is actually a disadvantage, we take more bashing than any other group of people in society today, all because of a few asshole white folks that WE hate too.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
MaddDogg said:

If your white you shouldnt get shit! Why? You must be latino, because from what I remember from Hip Hop history is that blacks started it, latinos had nothing to do with it. Latinos adopted the shit just like the whites did. As far as whites "shunning" hiphop, just as many whites were listening to hiphop in 92 as any other race. Doggystyle, The Chronic, and Str8 outta Compton couldnt have went multy-platinum without a HUGE white audience.

As far as people getting shit of color, im sure it still happens, but its better than ever right now. The days of society being dominated and oppressed by the "evil" white male have long been over. And for me at least, its getting to the point where being a white male is actually a disadvantage, we take more bashing than any other group of people in society today, all because of a few asshole white folks that WE hate too.

actually i'm middle eastern and white. not latino. 92 is not old school homie....you're probably young....hip hop started in the streets in the early 80s. blacks and puerto ricans......not just rapping is involved.....but it seems like you have no clue of the elements of hip hop that latinos played a part in...b-boying.....graf writing....ring a bell? you're trippin if you say latinos didn't contribute. you might want to study up before you come at me.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
White boys shouldn't wear du-rags it makes you look retarted and like you are tryin way to hard

And if you go to a prep school and are white there is no need for you to be talkin about you are goin to the school football game strapped witta glocc.........If you were gangsta you wouldn't be at the school football game in the first place........If you are white and are really from the HOOD and kicc it HARD it's ok for you to act like people do in your HOOD (even though not many white people live in the HOOD) If you are from the BURBS drive a car ya mom/dad bought you there is no need for you to be actin talkin blacc.......wearin du-rags and all types of jewelry.......You are just making yourself look like a fuccin idiot

Apr 25, 2002
It isa funny that u feel u need to be the mouthpiece for the "hip hop minoity" and attack cultures, when u half white. and how much did middle eastern people contribute to hip hop culture? not as much as the white culture thats 4 sure. furious is the only middle easter rapper i know of, and there aint alot more. self denial and self hate are horrible character traits to be mixed with hippocricy. its hard to travel far in life with a chip on your shoulder and all this emotional baggage u seem to carry. do a little soul searching and succ it up.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
naw, see i'm one of the "white" people that sees this shit for what it is. i don't hate myself....i recognize the real. i never said middle easterners did shit for hip hop. i know my muthafuckin role and i know my history unlike the rest of these white suburban hip hoppers who realized rap was cool in 1997 and don't have a clue who mc shan, krs-one, or the rock steady crew is. i keep it real with myself instead of trying to get all defensive about it. white boys behind keyboards in suburban america with glocks in their sigs and bad rapping skills make me siccccck! put the mic dooooooooooown! PUT IT DOWN! YOU ARE NOT EMINEM!

S

Spliff aka mac jesus

alright maybe i'm not understanding you right but let me get this straight.... first you say white people shouldn't try to be part of hiphop because the a whole lot of whites shunned hiphop in the past..

so does that mean a german guy shouldn't be jewish?

then you go on to say your white but its cool cuz you know the history of hiphop and have been around for a while and you know who krs one is.

so does that mean if a white dude wants to listen to punk he better know who the velvet underground is.

and what if a black dude listens to rap but he has no clue who mc shaun is and he's only been listening to rap since 1997 cuz thats when he first heard it cuz he lives in the suburbs with a bunch of white kids who listen mainly to nirvana up untill 1997 when rap started to become more popular and now he' really digs it.... is that alright... and if it is alrite what if he was white would it still be alright?

i think if you like something go for it dont matter what color you are. But if you are only doing it because everyone else is thats wrong..

i dont know tho i dont know what Sergeant Hustle is trying to get across maybe i misunderstood her statements.