white guyz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
This topic is pretty funny

I feel I have NOTHING to be ashamed of because of my race. My relatives came over to this country in the early 1900s with NO FUCKING HANDOUTS.

For real....my relatives came over and didn't have shit either.....But nobody hears anyone complaining about that do they? Don't get me wrong here....I realize that a lot of shit has gone down in this country....our country is NOT perfect....but what country is? you think people have it better in fuckin Israel? Or Afghanistan? HUSTLE....take a trip to Afghanistan and tell me you don't love this country....lol....being white has it's advantages....NO SHIT.....but growing up in different environments also molds a person, and will play a role in how the person acts, dresses, etc.....I grew up with one parent....movin' every 5 months because rent got raised....not havin money....But I'm not complaining....

I admit....our country has done a lot more shit to minorities, but NOT all white people live in 500,000 dollar houses with 6 cars and a perfect fuckin family....that's a fuckin dream.....

MOST people work their asses off for what they have.....

The ONLY people that are WELL OFF in this country are RICH ASS people....DOESN'T MATTER WHAT COLOR THEY ARE. If they got money, it doesn't matter. CAUSE MONEY TALKS.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
also, in cali, (whites) are now a minority. minorities make up this country, cuz what is an american? anywhere, u say an "afghani" or however u say it, or an "italian" and u see one color, and certain traits that they carry. our minorities get treated better than other minorities in other countries.

Apr 25, 2002
all of my assumptions about u have come to fruition. u benefit from your color, but u wanna make people of the same color feel bad. I can have pride in my race with out haveing it associated with the KKK, slaughtered mammals, and what ever else BS u can come up with.

For someone who flaunts a "degree" ur reading comphension sucks. I am not being defensive, you can gleam that from my words. I am speaking about the character of the person who wants to hate and sterotype a group of people -YOU. And you are a member of that culture. Damn, that makes u a racist and a hippocrite.

ur not a hippocrite from ur skin color, u r a hippocrite from the posts u make. How about this 1- u hate on girls posting sexy pictures on the net, and then u post up how u are tying to get into playboy. HIPPOCRITE.or better yet HIP-HOE-CRITE.

such lofty intentions of educating the masses while u are in no position to educate a caveman. when u cant deal with who u r. An instigator mad at the world cuz shes mixed up about who she is. dont take that shit out on a group of people.

the unexamined life is not worth living.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Humboldt High said:
all of my assumptions about u have come to fruition. u benefit from your color, but u wanna make people of the same color feel bad. I can have pride in my race with out haveing it associated with the KKK, slaughtered mammals, and what ever else BS u can come up with.

For someone who flaunts a "degree" ur reading comphension sucks. I am not being defensive, you can gleam that from my words. I am speaking about the character of the person who wants to hate and sterotype a group of people -YOU. And you are a member of that culture. Damn, that makes u a racist and a hippocrite.

ur not a hippocrite from ur skin color, u r a hippocrite from the posts u make. How about this 1- u hate on girls posting sexy pictures on the net, and then u post up how u are tying to get into playboy. HIPPOCRITE.or better yet HIP-HOE-CRITE.

such lofty intentions of educating the masses while u are in no position to educate a caveman. when u cant deal with who u r. An instigator mad at the world cuz shes mixed up about who she is. dont take that shit out on a group of people.

the unexamined life is not worth living.
yes, people should feel bad about the past and understand the current ways in which they benefit. you act like what i'm saying isn't true....and it IS undisputably true.

about the playboy thing....read my posts after that if you like....i posted that in the i-candy forum not on the sistas side. theatre of the mind....but that has nothing to do with this particular post. if you want to call me a hoe just because you don't agree with me on this subject, then you are more simple-minded than i thought.

i deal with who i am and no i don't have "white" pride. "white" is not an ethnicity and people who have "white" pride belong in the KKK or in the neo-nazi movement.

i respect your opinions by the way, it's all about debating and that is what i like to do. yes, i am an instigator....i like to get a rise out of people and i usually do because i speak my mind. i'm sorry if you don't agree, it's nothing personal.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
^^^yea, it was there....all this talk apparently has someone mad enough to post that. all i'm saying is let's be less defensive and see shit for what it is. stop lying to ourselves and understand our role. at least respect the art of hip hop and where it came from....understand that white hip hop supporters will get some shit but that is part of the game.....and know the history of other musical crafts created by black folks that have been ripped off by whites......that is just plain fact.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i know, i know, but people are hypocritical. on the KKK website (i just checced it out to see if there wuz actually one) it wuz talkin about how everyone else is closed-minded, (meaning being black or gay, etc. is okay)...people say they hate people who hate, and all they're doing is creating hypocrisy.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
^^^interesting aspect. that's true. i don't hate myself or white people. i hate ignorance and folks that don't see shit from different sides because they are scared of what they might find. people may call me ignorant or closed-minded, but i think i'm the exact opposite. circumstances dictate that i would be defensive and scared of the truth, but i invite truth into my life and embrace it even if it stings.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
people just need to accept others, and the thing i hate most in this world are people who look down on people who have a strong opinion, such as the KKK. yes, they may be wrong, (if they're even is a wrong) but their closed-mindedness doesnt mean we have to be closed minded. even though they might feel differently about something than us, we need to respect the fact they have an opinion, as everyone is entitled to one. if they hate our opinion, thats fine, let them. but dont hate them back for hating u, that just breeds stupidity.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:

i deal with who i am and no i don't have "white" pride. "white" is not an ethnicity and people who have "white" pride belong in the KKK or in the neo-nazi movement.

caucasian=white

"brown pride"
"black pride"
"asain pride"

^none of those are races either SH....you get my point hopefully.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Sergeant Hustle said:

yes, people should feel bad about the past and understand the current ways in which they benefit. you act like what i'm saying isn't true....and it IS undisputably true.
See...That's where we disagree...But disagreement is all good because having different points of view is a good thing! This IS a discussion forum people so don't get bent all outta shape.

I just don't see why I should "feel bad" about a past I, nor ANY OF MY ANCESTORS had to do with...Remember, when Italians came to this country there were signs in the windows saying "Italians Need Not Apply" for jobs...Terms like WOP came from "With Out Papers" for when they came on the boat with no paperwork...That's why alot of Italians now hava last names like "Ross"....short for Rossi but the cars at Ellis Island were too lazy to write it all down or couldn't understand their thick accents.

Real talk...But hey, everyone have a good night!

Oh and as I've ALWAYS said...If we live in SUCH a shitty country, there are hundreds more out there you can move to! (Which I've been seriously considering)

Ciao a Presto,
Mark

Apr 25, 2002
i do agree there are problems, major problems in fact. you act like i said there isn't, which i didn't. the world is fucced up and i try not to allow that to poison my thoughts about a group of people. but that doesnt mean i ignore the problem either. i just know being hateful to a group of people isnt going to change a thing, just perpetuate the problem.

so, im goona look at the person hating, and check their credibility. like looking at other posts, even if they are in the i-candy forum. your soap box teeters from side to side floping from a foundation of inconsistency, and i'm gonna point that out. the hoe comment was below the belt, i apologize, but it was too perfect to pass by.

be proud of who u are. humans are foulable creatutres and history is littered with countless atrocities perpetrated upon cultures by their fellow man. yet the sins of the father are not necissarily those of the son. Recognize the past, learn from it, and try to move on else we stagnate and fall. i know not all subscribe to this, but what can u do. i'm not gonna let that slow me down. nuthin personal. opinions are opinions and respect is given.

by your logic:
does black pride only pertain to the black panther party??

Nov 25, 2002
OK check this out your doin your best to not make this a black and white thing whitch is good cause if you cant stand the heat get out the kitchen, and the whole wop thing man if I was you I would quit while I was ahead not dig the hole deeper. Im an Irish,english,american Indian so by your definition I hate my self am I one of these racist you talk about? because my ancesters couldent get along. and the whole white thing if we're goin back in time you mean the english. witch you should know (our fuckin history teacher) that they came and brought nothing but pure evil with them, from stealing land and killing and rapeing, To kid napping a race of people and selling them wich started what? you see you can change the whole situation from white and black to what ever you want but it all leads too one group of people. now its too the point of making changes and not accepting what is. shit like the kkk is just pointless if your gonna sit around and think of a hundred differnt ways you can hate some one because of the way they look (when I say someone I mean a group)you need one of two thing a "hobby" or a good "shrink" cause you have major issues that probably deal with you and not them. and as far as the suburbs and the ghetto you can give me a ghetto over the berbs anytime, yeah theres crime and shit but the people aint as full of shit!:devious:

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Humboldt High said:
i just know being hateful to a group of people isnt going to change a thing, just perpetuate the problem.

i agree, and i don't think i am being hateful in my statements. i'm just speaking the real.

be proud of who u are. humans are foulable creatutres and history is littered with countless atrocities perpetrated upon cultures by their fellow man. yet the sins of the father are not necissarily those of the son. Recognize the past, learn from it, and try to move on else we stagnate and fall. i know not all subscribe to this, but what can u do. i'm not gonna let that slow me down. nuthin personal. opinions are opinions and respect is given.
i am proud of who i am. just because i am not all slap happy about the history of some caucasians does not make me any less happy to be me. we can't forget the past and move on, or we are doomed to repeat the same mistakes. a lot of people on this board are not educated on this subject, and never will be unless they seek the knowledge out or hear it from my yapping gums.

by your logic:
does black pride only pertain to the black panther party??
the difference between black pride and white pride is that most white people (who were not adopted) know their ancestry. be it italian, swiss, dutch or german, they have the luxury of knowing their roots. black folks on the other hand do not. they were stripped of their ancentry and do not know where their decendents came from in many cases....yes, from africa....but they don't know if they are ghanain or ethiopian...therefore they fall under the umbrella of "black" or "african" by force. if white folks want to have "pride" they can go right ahead and be happy to be italian or something.....but "white" pride is on some ol' KKK keep our race pure nonsense and i don't dig that.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:

i agree, and i don't think i am being hateful in my statements. i'm just speaking the real.

sometimes REAL things are hateful....If you are talking down about one thing and not about every other thing that is close to it.....thenyou are excluding that one thing and trying to outcast it....although I think this thread has gotten out of hand.....I still think that no matter what race or color or whatever you are, you should be proud of WHO you are.....not necessarily WHAT you are.