white guyz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
check the source, tru with stats and arguments. who u r has everything to do with what ur opinions and views are. i would be less inclined to belive and argue with a hippocrite.
its a shame u preach that racism is wrong, and then go on to hate a part of yourself. but this thread has lingered on too long and im not into seeing who can perpetually have the last word. end.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
@ humboldt
i don't see how you think i "hate" myself just because i have a concept of white priveledge and happen to be 1/2 white. makes no sense.

@sixxness
black is only an ethicity by force since most folks don't know their true lineage.....i.e. ethiopian, tanzanian, etc.

brown is not an ethnicity either, but rather an umbrella for which latinos may fall under if they choose i suppose....but their real ethnicity is puerto rican or mexican or guatemalen, etc.

all the "prides" were really created because groups were disenfranchized and told they were lessor than whites by media, government, policitcal regimes and law enforcement. therefore in order to combat that, they had to foster pride in themselves and say fuck what the dominant culture says, we're proud to be who we are regardless. it wouldn't be necessary without the stratification....in which case we could all just be happy to be humans, but that is fairy land talk.

Nov 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle has a good point, The masses allways seem to attack the lessers masses for the sure point theres strangth in numbers. This falls under the old saying (a person is smart but groups of "PEOPLE" are stupid and dangerious) for the plain fact that when something starts by the time it reaches someone else it has changed and so on and so forth. she allso has a point behind the fact that there is no culture to the white race. the white race is a melting pot of everything, when the english came here and stole land from the native people they took the idea that if you cant kill them off you can breed them out. As far as black and white, these are not colors there shades (like gray) so why not have pride in who YOU are and not what your skin color is? well got to run