white guyz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2002
@ yung venom

whats all this talk about you speaking on whites tryna be black.. mayn grow up, some of these cats are just being the way they want to be, and youre on this board judging these ppl like you are one to judge... we all know when a fool is just being a buster ass nigga when he just look and act like one, so what if a white guy is wearing a du-rag, its just a band wagon hop on the fashion line, and just coz he's white and may live in a semi nice neighborhood driving a hand me down car from his parents doesnt mean he's a sucka... im not white but then i know a lot of whiteboys that are down for theirs, whether theyre white-xican, wiggered out, or just a plain white dude...

IN MY OPINION IT SEEMS LIKE UR JUST HATIN ON THEM CATS FOR SOME ODD REASON.....

and on another tip, what do most of yall define SUBURBAN as, because i know all the cities in california are classified as suburbans, except for SAN FRANCISCO city, and YES LA is considered a SUBURBAN SPRAWL, so it is a suburb... the only thing is that california suburbs mainly LA, the Bay, and DAGO are jam packed, almost city like with the structure of housing developments like an average suburban town... what is a suburb to yall......

where i live here in the bay in a city called HayWarD its called a suburb of Oakland(pop 480,000) which is a suburb of the Sco(780,000), but my city got about 140,000 population so does that count as a suburb to some of yall...

just my two centavos....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
YunG VenoM said:
White boys shouldn't wear du-rags it makes you look retarted and like you are tryin way to hard

who the fuck are you to judge someone? i got one on ri now.....it don't do SHIT to you.....so why do you have a problem with it? That's like sayin white people shouldn't eat mexican food, just beasue it's not in their background.....:confused:

May 29, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
naw, see i'm one of the "white" people that sees this shit for what it is. i don't hate myself....i recognize the real. i never said middle easterners did shit for hip hop. i know my muthafuckin role and i know my history unlike the rest of these white suburban hip hoppers who realized rap was cool in 1997 and don't have a clue who mc shan, krs-one, or the rock steady crew is. i keep it real with myself instead of trying to get all defensive about it. white boys behind keyboards in suburban america with glocks in their sigs and bad rapping skills make me siccccck! put the mic dooooooooooown! PUT IT DOWN! YOU ARE NOT EMINEM!
no offense but i seen you on here talkin bout dont judge people because of their color, yet when it comes to whites, you just have to deal with it? then maybe ALL middle easterners should just DEAL with the terrorist judgments and ALL black people should just DEAL with the racism directed at them. thats bull shit. you are being way too hipocritical

May 13, 2002
wear wtf u wanna wear....listen to wtf u wanna listen too...act how ever the fucc u wanna act.

its your life an only the man upstairs can judge u

May 29, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
i never said white people can't get down with hip hop, they just shouldn't get mad when they get shit for it. deal with it and move on. minorities get shitted on every day. a nice role reversal might enlighten some of you spoiled suburbanites.
that is the dumbest argument I have ever heard.

You are basically saying that if you havent already experienced racism, you deserve to get shitted on? what kind of shit is that. Just because someone is ignorant as far as experiencing racism, doesn't make them a bad person. You should be glad for them and not wish it upon them. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO EXPERIENCE RACISM. it goes for all races and just because white people dont have as much of a history with it doesnt make them deserve it any more.

Jun 29, 2002
ALRIGHT GOD DAMN IT I SAID IT SO I GET TO EXPLAIN. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW I AM HALF WHITE (MY MOM IS INDIAN AND ITALIAN) I USED THE TERM WHITE BOY AS A DESCRIPTION AS TO SAY HE WASN'T A BLACK BOY NOT THAT THE FUCKER WAS "ACTING BLACK" BUT AS A DESCRIPTION. I REALIZE THE FUCKIN THING WAS BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION. MY POST WAS BASED ON THE FACT THAT I SAW A PIC OF CRIPPIN AND TRIPPIN THAT I THOUGHT WAS HIM. HE IS A SKINNY CAUSCASION MALE. MY BABY BROTHER (RIP) WAS A SKINNY WHITE BOY. JUST LIKE I'M A BLACK WOMEN. I AM SORRY THAT IT WAS TAKEN THE WAY THAT IT WAS AND I ASKED JADE ERASE IT AND SHE DID. I'M NOT A RACIST AND I WILL CONSIDER THE FACT THAT YOU ALL DON'T KNOW ME THE NEXT TIME I POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT. TO ALL OF YOU THAT IT OFFENDED I APOLOGIZE

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^white boy just doesn't seem very friendly......it may get blown out of proportion, but it's labeling someone by their color......shit, i call myself a white boy most of the time......it's funny to me....but in certain context, it's not funny......kna mean?

Jul 6, 2002
DubbC415 said:
im just sittin here readin this shit about mizkonspikous (sorry about tha spellin, gurl) and it turned into sum punk "white boy this, white boy that" and im sicc of this dumb dispute over what white people can or cannot do.
Khoi Vey!!
DubbC415 said:
im sicc of people saying "oh, so u wanna be blacc?" what tha fucc is being blacc, anyway?
It's all in your heart!!! Is yo heart black???
DubbC415 said:
i know there are differencez, but tha muzicc, the clothing, ya hair, dont make u "blacc". one girl in my english class said to my boy (who wuz talkin about paccin a glocc at a football game) said "what do u need a gun for? ur not blacc!"
You are abolutely correct my friend, "Can You OVAeSsssssssstand tha sKruggle??"
DubbC415 said:
and that shit happens all the time. racism still exists, where people think that white people can only do certain things, and black people can do certain things. white people cant be gangstas, or thugs, whateva, and blacc people can. blacc people cant be educated, they need to listen to a certain type of muzicc, dress a certain way...anywayz, im just tryin to get this shit realized that there are barriers that need to be broken, and headz to be split open. start postin about what u think about this blacc, white, azn, latino, whatever thang.
And I feel you to tha realest potna. I'm don't have any sympathy for those who fall and must face the consequences of their own actions. I do empathise with those who feel tha real... <<ALL US BROWN SKINNED FOLX>> YeS Racism still exists!! You don't have to tell me because I know! Would you as a whiteman ever sign a ticket that an officer gave you that was recorded with a "B" or an "A-A" under the race categeroy? (Shout out to all my alcohalllix that have caught a DUI & 2 Those who refuse to slip!) I have been pulled over for speeding, 'WHEN I WUZZN'T EVEN SPEEDIN!" And received a ticket from a skin-headed white power lookin pekkkawood who marked "W" on it under "race"! Lord have mercy!! IF it wasn't fa mi Grammah, that thang wouldn't have ever been paid!
On da real Doe, I seen a caucasian on campus last summer semester who used to wear a doo rag.. He'd be in his unironed loose fitting jeans, wearing a black and withe flannel & A white tshirt, with his berkinstock sandals on his feet, and his nerdy ass green colored glasses!
I never met dude, 'cause off-brandz is a No Know!!
Before this happened, I had never been graced with the opportunity to experience and actually see a white person in a dew rag ..
In my mind I thought Law'd Ave Mercy On e'M! Some of e'm hate us and others wanna be just like us (((Like the first time I ever saw a white person w/ FUBU on up in tha northwest (and even Across tha Dirty South, I see ya! ps My eyes were wide open on Halloween last year at my Uni & I hear it's the same thang in *V A this year! )))
:dead:

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
illapino said:
@ yung venom

IN MY OPINION IT SEEMS LIKE UR JUST HATIN ON THEM CATS FOR SOME ODD REASON.....

and on another tip, what do most of yall define SUBURBAN as, because i know all the cities in california are classified as suburbans, except for SAN FRANCISCO city, and YES LA is considered a SUBURBAN SPRAWL, so it is a suburb... the only thing is that california suburbs mainly LA, the Bay, and DAGO are jam packed, almost city like with the structure of housing developments like an average suburban town... what is a suburb to yall......

YES I AM HATING ON THEM CATS THEY GET ON MY FUCCIN NERVES...........VENOM IS A FULL BLOWN 100% HATER

Homie every city has the suburban areas and a ghetto area, DAGO,L.A.,FRISCO,WICHITA, hell almost every city got good and bad areas you cant classify a whole city as a suburb unless the whole city is made of good areas

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
Sixxness said:

who the fuck are you to judge someone? i got one on ri now.....it don't do SHIT to you.....so why do you have a problem with it? That's like sayin white people shouldn't eat mexican food, just beasue it's not in their background.....:confused:

Your right it dont do shit to me........I think it just looks fuccin retarted on white people thats it (like you tryin to hard to be blacc)...............I dont know how shit is out in CALI/WASHINGTON but in the MIDWEST you will catch LOOKS/SHIT TALKING/BEATINGS if your white and sport a du-rag

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
YunG VenoM said:

Your right it dont do shit to me........I think it just looks fuccin retarted on white people thats it (like you tryin to hard to be blacc)...............I dont know how shit is out in CALI/WASHINGTON but in the MIDWEST you will catch LOOKS/SHIT TALKING/BEATINGS if your white and sport a du-rag

i guess people out in WA and/or Cali have better things to do with they lives than worry about what someone else wears to cover up they hair.....that's pretty fuckin pathetic....lol.....

Jul 6, 2002
Yea~Yeah... TRU^True..

Sixxness said:
this is the way i think of it.....i'm white. i wear a du-rag. so i'm not trying to be black...i'm being a white dude that wears a fuckin du-rag.....people still can't get passed stereotypical judgements and shit......it's fuckin pathetic.....so if i'm trying to be black by wearing a du-rag or listening to rap or gettin my hair braided, does that mean that black people that go to school and work their asses off and go to college etc are trying to be white? I DON'T FUCKIN THINK SO.
Ya know allota tha so~called rappaz and game spittaz out tryin to do it big on cd & tapes are imitatin Italian ganxstaz! Think about how many bleak hearted mafioso's and goodfellaz,lil whoadie, hotboy, thugg type wankxstaz who's out here perpatratin like John Walker Lindh on the mic! ((Actin like they down w/ the sEt!!)) But realy, the blackfolx who do rap about the destruction of our own race, I'm really not feelin e'm...Like I know I More than likely wont like what HOE GIMMIX Firecracka gots ta say either knawmean?!
AND HELL NAW I AINT TRYIN TA BE WHITE!!
I'm just tryin ta get it how I live, day to day depending on the Law'dz Merciful grace knowing that I gotta beat the devil at his own game if I wanna g on the*Up*N* Up in this life we label a GAME! (((Even though I know in my heart I do have some whitefolx in my family tree somewhere's WAY on down the line... ((It's a recessant trait though!))) I'm still out here Husslin tryin to get my mind right with this skool work and thangz!

Jul 6, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
lol you don't want me to go at it again.

but i will say this.....if you are white and "down" for hip hop/rap music, expect to get some shit. you should. black people have been getting shitted on for hundreds of years. they, along with latinos, created this artform and culture. if you want to be a part of something that years ago was dissed and shunned by white people across the nation and has only recently become "cool" across the board, then suck it up. and welcome to the land of persecution gentlemen. people of color deal with it every day, except it's not on a computer. it's in *real* life when they get pulled over, frisked, searched, spit at, and otherwise fucked with based on their race.

stop feeling sorry for yourselves. at least you only get shitted on on the web. everywhere else you go you're in the clear.
TTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*FoeTWIN sparks the flame and sets fire to the gasoline=soaked BLKC AZZ coals*

<<ITS GETTIN HOTT N HERRE W/ D'Z RACIAL POSTS! WHY DAT?!?!>>