Tech N9ne Vs Twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2003
DaSlacker said:
twista has no content.

he raps about the same shit every other southerner does.

So when did chicago become the south?

All yall tech fans say the same shit about twista
and all the twista fans say the same shit about tech

I see their are ignorant people on both sides.

Aug 26, 2003
regardless if yall want to face it or not twista is macking more moves than tech.

number 4 on the rap city saturday countdown

slow jamz jumping up the billboard playing all over the USA.

Fuck The Haters

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah and there's a lot of wack kats out there makin money. That's not what we're talkin about, obviously.

You compare Tech to anyone who's on top on any countdown?.... Well I don't have to tell you... Tech will kill anyone.

It's gonna be funny when Tech comes out with the new album and kills any Twista album. Oh wait... he already did. It was called "Anghellic".

Juan Million said:
"Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?"

- Jay-Z
thats from renegade isn't it? I don't know what many people see in Jay Z, i can never find to really feel any of his stuff, i like his beats but his voice aint shit. Lyrically his gayest line has to be from Justify My Thug....... which goes something like 1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, 3 o'clock rock, 4 o'clock, 5 o'clock, 6 o'clock rock........

i mean what the fuck is that, some happy days bullshit? i mean he a high selling muthafuker and people wanna listen to that shit. I suggest people who haven't heard the black album download some of it including justify my thug and see if you actually like his style, considering its meant to be his last album and his best of all time, im shocked that he has sooo many fans but so little creativity and style except for the beats.

Nov 13, 2003
you all need to hold on to all ya shit talking about twista until the new album Kamikazee comes out and then if you dont like it then you can talk shit because twista last solo album adrenaline rush was tight as hell id admit all the twista presents cd's have been kinda weak

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Screwed-Up said:
you all need to hold on to all ya shit talking about twista until the new album Kamikazee comes out and then if you dont like it then you can talk shit because twista last solo album adrenaline rush was tight as hell id admit all the twista presents cd's have been kinda weak
Damn, i could have sworn Twista came out with an album after Adrenaline Rush......haha....thats not bad 6 years between releases. He better come with some heat. Cause if you gave any other rapper in the game 6 years to make an album you could guarentee that it would be a classic. Well maybe not ANY rapper...but a lot that are supposedly not as good as Twista.

Aug 26, 2003
techn9nehq said:
Damn, i could have sworn Twista came out with an album after Adrenaline Rush......haha....thats not bad 6 years between releases. He better come with some heat. Cause if you gave any other rapper in the game 6 years to make an album you could guarentee that it would be a classic. Well maybe not ANY rapper...but a lot that are supposedly not as good as Twista.

Twista had beef wit atlantic records thats why his album was pushed back so much

they wanted him to do commercial shit and he didn't want to but he finally agreed to it and now he is blowing up like he should have when he first got the deal

after kamikaze he is dropping a hard core album for his real fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.