Tech N9ne Vs Twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
This question seems to arise quite frequently when talking about speed and content as well as midwest rappers. If Tech N9ne and Twista went head to head who would come out the victorious one?

Swick

Aug 23, 2002
To me, it would be a hard decision. Because I know Twista's good, but a lot of his shit has bad production. So i really dont wanna listen to it. Although it would be a good match. Twista would win for speed.

Sep 7, 2002
I think Tech N9ne is by far better than Twista, in every way. While Twista is more or less just known for his tongue-twisting, Tech has an abundance of different styles at his disposal, as opposed to Twista, who just has basically one. Both are dope rappers though, but my personal opinion is that Tech would slaughter him on the mic, easily.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I never really felt twista. I think there are only maybe a handful of songs that i really liked...Adrenaline Rush, Po Pimp, a couple of songs he did with the speedknot mobstas. I dont feel the same presense in the lyrics on every song like I hear with Tech.

Nick

Aug 19, 2002
here's the real question.........

If Tech N9ne & Twista did a collabo album, lets say in the tradition of Red & Meth, who could fuck with that?

in my god honest opinion, Tech N9ne vs. Twista.........i hate to say it but i'd give it to Twista.

Slide

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Twista's content does not impress me at all....sure it's fun to listen to but there's not much behind it...that's why I choose Tech over Twista, Tech can and has rapped about just about any topic and come tight as hell.

Aug 19, 2002
Slide, that is the best point that anyone has made on this subject..........

Twista can't Fuck with Tech on that level of spittin on various topics, but we're talkin battle here.

peep how tech rips Don Juan and Vell.
now peep how twista lyrically raped Naughty By Nature & Bone Thugs.

thats why i'd give it to twista...........

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
I don't know about this one

Agree with heat about twista "studio"
Twista's Best Battle song was Victory or Death in my opinion, and twista also went through one of the most turn arounds in change ever. What I mean by that is Have ya'll heard anything from twista before po pimp, I mean when he was just into trying to be the fastest, there really wasn't nothing real creative about what he was saying, just ryhming. If don't know what I'm talking about try to find "Runnin of at the Mouf" no one bought it because it was trash. Now I'm knowing i'm going to another end with this, but what i'm saying is tech has stayed the same by what I know from start to finish and versatile. It would be good to see but this is what I could imagining happening.......

Twista verses Tech in live competition

Twista goes at it first, not going his fastest but nice
Tech raps not fast at all on the first round, but still clever with delivery

Twista speeds up this time around and really gets hype
Tech chooses to flip styles and use the shit against him

Twista goes his fastest but lost some clever content
(ya'll know what coming now)
Tech start flipping it fast forwards and then say the shit backwards in same speed with out getting off beat

And the crowds laughs at the twist getting twisted around by a techniques complete heat

And I have never heard twista freestyle something that I thought was going to be hard to beat

Just opinion

Sep 3, 2002
to me i think tech would win because at least i can hear 2 words that tech is sayin.....i think tech has better songs and what he talks about is good and i think he would win in a battle but twista is really good an seeing them two do a song together would be one of the best things to see but those are my two favorite rappers and it would be close.

Sep 7, 2002
I really dont want to see Tech and Twista in a battle. I much rather see them colab but if they were to battle Tech would definitely come out the winner his content is way more heavy and his flow is like no other. Twista would only win in a competition on who raps the fastest.

Aug 16, 2002
its a tough call, i'd go with Tech cause dude's subject matter is always different and his voice is just demanding, like he got fire in that shit.

Jul 7, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think its wack to tell someone they are wack for having their own opinion.

Just fucking with ya..lol

But I think Twista might flow faster, but Tech got him locked with content and verstility.

Status
Not open for further replies.