Tech N9ne Vs Twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
"You ready for the world girl, baby come on go wit me
I touch you all over your body baby don't say no to me
And every moment controlling me
I love the way you be holdin me when I be listenin to Jodeci
And when I come over and bend ya ass
you be bumpin Teddy Pendergrass
I done hit it from the back, to the melody and rode it slow
Now I got to go up in it fast, but I'mma finish last
No matter how much of a thug you see
I still spit it like it's r&b, come to the club wit me
And when some Luther come on I hope you feelin me
and still will be in love wit me" -Twista "Slow Jamz"

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire!

He might hold the record for saying "me" the most times in a verse. I really used to like Twista, but now he's pretty wack to me.

Aug 26, 2003
techn9nehq said:
Sorry, I got lyrics from Twista's most popular song to date....besides Po Pimp which isn't even his.

You'd think if the whole world was gonna see what he's got he would have come a little tighter on his big single.

um... he is not on a independent lable

if he doesn't do commercial shit they are going to keep shelving his album

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
You can do commercial records and still come tight.....Outkast has done it for years....along with Eminem.....ummm.....Nas.....Method Man.....Ice Cube....all spit classic fire...and all had commercial videos for those tight songs.

Quit making excuses for the "#1 rapper in the world"....he's on the same label as Jay Z, they dont force him to sound like a fool on his singles.

Aug 26, 2003
techn9nehq said:
You can do commercial records and still come tight.....Outkast has done it for years....along with Eminem.....ummm.....Nas.....Method Man.....Ice Cube....all spit classic fire...and all had commercial videos for those tight songs.

Quit making excuses for the "#1 rapper in the world"....he's on the same label as Jay Z, they dont force him to sound like a fool on his singles.

He is not on the roc you dumb fat fuck.

And he did come hard bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.