Tech N9ne Vs Twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
he didn't say anything about Tech doing his own hooks........he said the best thing about the song was the hook, and he didnt even do it......at least thats how i read it.

But shit, if you wanna go there....Tech DOES blow Twista out of the water when it comes to hooks.

Twista may spit faster...but Tech has him in content by miles. I don't care who you are, you're deaf or just plain stupid if you don't see that.

Nov 18, 2002
dude we all know twista is speaking jibberish most of the time when he flows fast. second of all tech fucking kills twista by far on lyricial content, if you dont think so, go look on lyric pages for all you dumb fucks that can't understand it. I myself have screwed twista before most of it is rediculous. Exspecially the tounge twista crap

Nov 18, 2002
it's snowing outside idiot and besides the point you wanna make fun of farmers what do you think jesse james was you imbecile he fucking grew up on a farm and was gunned down in st.joseph missouri.. lemme guess is that why your calling me a hick cause im from st.joseph? LOL get the fuck out of here..

Nov 14, 2002
sleep3r__ said:
it's snowing outside idiot and besides the point you wanna make fun of farmers what do you think jesse james was you imbecile he fucking grew up on a farm and was gunned down in st.joseph missouri.. lemme guess is that why your calling me a hick cause im from st.joseph? LOL get the fuck out of here..
Oh dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.