Tech N9ne Vs Twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
My bad on the rocafella thing.....i seriously thought he was affiliated more than that.

but releasing a second solo album in just under a decade.....not too shabby.....maybe he'll get his 3rd album out by 2010.

And you people bitch about Strange pushing back their release dates...just think if you were a Twista fan......i really do feel sorry for you Checkthesig.

Aug 26, 2003
techn9nehq said:
My bad on the rocafella thing.....i seriously thought he was affiliated more than that.

but releasing a second solo album in just under a decade.....not too shabby.....maybe he'll get his 3rd album out by 2010.

And you people bitch about Strange pushing back their release dates...just think if you were a Twista fan......i really do feel sorry for you Checkthesig.
thanks buddy

but with 50+ guess apearences

and countless remixes

im not to upset

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
All I'm saying is.....dude had 7 years to put out a second album....sure he's been doing these side projects and compliations or whatever. But he better come with some new and innovative styles and concepts on this album. Else he'll just be the good ole Tung Twista to me.

Aug 26, 2003
Juan Million said:
Runnin Off At The Mouth
Resurrection
Adrenaline Rush
Mobstability

How did Kamikazee become his second solo?

ok go to any records store outside of chicago and tell me if you see

running off at the mouth
and the ressurection in shrink rap and it not be a cd-r

mobstability?

twista and the speedknot mobstaz.

not twista and himself

Apr 25, 2002
Checkthesig said:
ok go to any records store outside of chicago and tell me if you see

running off at the mouth
and the ressurection in shrink rap and it not be a cd-r
Just because you can't find them in stores doesn't mean they don't exist. You can't find Tech's Worst, Worst 2k, CBTS or Celsius in any stores outside of KC but does that mean he only has 2 solo albums?

mobstability?

twista and the speedknot mobstaz.

not twista and himself
Exactly, Twista AND the Speedknot Mobstaz. Technically it's not a solo, but Twista is all over that bitch, it's pretty much Twista featuring...

Why are you trying to argue with me anyway? You don't see me dissing Twista do you?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
unfortunatly we had this convo in school today... some people loved tech some love twista. Sad thing is the twista fans only knew the Hook to "slow jamz" and not one single lyric cuz there all wack plus all they hear is duh duh duh duh duh. But the tech fans knew some shit.

Nice hook gotta give him that... oh wait he didnt do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.