Tech N9ne Vs Twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2003
lyrics from kill us all.... song at twista.net forum

Here I am mothafuckas
Thought I was gone huh?
All yall jus gonna take my shit and run wit it huh?
Aaww I gotta getcha,I gotta getcha my adrenaline's still pumpin kamikaze style
I feel like,I feel like

I feel like standin in the midst of a hundred thousand hata's
Dynamite and C-4 strapped around my waist (blood itches) my eyes
Hit the swish makin sure every mothafucka in the vicinity blow away and die
Kill'em all off with an explosion,get up bitches
Kamikaze on you hoes,Im the sacrificial lamb
Feelin fury flow out of every follicle in my body,while you decompose
Down wit the blunt of dro in yo hand
Im hopin that you aint fuckin wit Twista,If you fuckin wit me
Come and mess wit me cuz it wont be an ishya(issue)
Got some nuts to come get me,then boy you gon' get the picture
Fo' flamin my swisha,A hollow peelin straight thru ya tishya(tissue)
Fuckin ya men up with ya blood,as I hear the cries of ya hoes screamin revenge
Got no mercy on em either
Go to war with the intentions to annihilate everything you stand for with the death of some (?servant or?)believa
Arresting to sacrifice a messenger who cometh after Christ,(?)good enough to ice
Fuckin wit me is a bigger gamble than a pack of dice,Ill murder you and come at you again in the afterlife
My brotha you can bring all the guns,Im all for fun,fuck all that shit you carry,I got yo obituary
A muthafuckin phenonenon,cuz Imma come til they put all of us in a cemetary

(CHORUS X2)
Now come on look into the eyes of a man you dont really wanna fuck with (kill'em all x3)
(Lookin death between eyes and noone can save us)
Suicide on you hoes if I have to to make you die bitch(Kill us all x3)
(Lookin death between eyes and noone can save us)

Go to war like im untouchable,yellin out bloody murder when im bustin busts at you
Two deadly fingers squeezing twin triggers steady touchin you
Screamin like a demon I can beat the fuck out you

Aug 26, 2003
xNizzLex said:
kill us all sounds like a tight track...i wish he would make songs like that instead of that poo poo club booooo shit that cockafella has him doin.
What are you talking about?

Tech Does The Club shit,killershit,gangstashit,also.

but tech does that and rock shit.

And Twista Isn't signed to the roc like alot of people think.

Most of Twista shit is screaming murder aiight.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Checkthesig said:
Fuck you Bitch.

Its been pushed back because of legal problems and stuff geting dated you stupid fuck.

Watch Jan,2004 bitch ( kamikaze).

keep hating

yall gotta make up reasons to not like him so tech can still be your favorite rapper
wow... somebody needs to get laid or something. where's all the hostility coming from? all i said is i doubt it would be hot.

besides, twista has never come out with a solid album that you can listen to all the way through. Adrenaline Rush had some really good tracks on it, but some were garbage. and, all his shit is starting to sound the same.

Aug 21, 2002
Twista is cool... But....

The real with Twista is he "CAN" rap hella fast, but...

When Twista raps, regardless of his tempo, he is so "CHOPPY" with his delivery, it sounds fast... When I met him, he was flowing in the dressing room and when he did some of his new music, it was TIGHT as hell, and when he slowed it down for a part of a verse, he still sounded fast because of his "choppyness!" He did do it all slow cause he is a cool cat and impressed me with what he had to say.

Yall feel me...

So, to conclude my observation...

--Twista, hella tight, can rap fast, slow flows are choppy, but since his delivery is choppy it sounds faster than it actually is... Twista's content isn't as deep as Tech's but he is his own person and does his own thing and his content is good to me even though he raps more on the lines of making tracks for women, but he'll get fierce wit it... Twista also sticks to one way of rapping too....

--Tech, hella, hella tight... Can rap fast, flows are every which way and takes chances with manipulating his delivery and makes it sound tight... Doesn't flow as fast as I'd like anymore, but is as fierce as they come.

Tech over Twista...

-RULE CARDS FAVOR TECH-
Tech-versatility
Tech-content
Tech-punchlines
Tech-some other shit
Twista-speed

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
shep said:
wow... somebody needs to get laid or something. where's all the hostility coming from? all i said is i doubt it would be hot.

besides, twista has never come out with a solid album that you can listen to all the way through. Adrenaline Rush had some really good tracks on it, but some were garbage. and, all his shit is starting to sound the same.
no shit man he gets hella mad.

And I agree he has his TIGHT songs but his cds arent all that great.

Apr 25, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
But my friend played me this track the other day where he was goin' off and at the end of the track they make it like a producer or something has to stop him from flowin..
Sounds like "Twisted Heat" Drag-On and Twista on Ruff Ryders vol. 2

"Whether murder or bouncy beat, my flow be philosophical/ Smokin' on tropical, achievin' all missions impossible"

That track is hard.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
TheVille31 said:

haha... i hvae a quote in your sig.

that's funny.

i'm driunk.

good night

ps. Nfamous from springfield just ripped a freestyle at the party i was at, and OH MY GOD.... this kid is clever..... some really tight shit. wow. i was impressed.

Aug 26, 2003
TheVille31 said:

I cant listen to any albums all the way threw after owning it for a week including tech n9ne shit so, you have no point

Oct 10, 2003
Shit if its just about the quickness then Young Droop would be up there also.Techn9ne is the most versatile rapper in the game,
He has a subject to his songs with message.
And i gots adreneline rush and and that album with him and the speedknot mobsterz but no way it blew me away like lets say
ANGHELLIC

Status
Not open for further replies.