tebow sucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whos gonna win?

• Raiders

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Packers

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters
Mar 16, 2005
Haha I dunno he had some good runs and got out to a nice lead against a way better team I thought but apparently youll never be impressed or give him any credit even tho he took your shit hole season and now you got a chance at the playoffs but instead of enjoying it youd rather bitch about it all day. Fair.enough
I loved his pick 6 vs jets, i loved his punt return for a td against raiders, i loved his 2 50+ yard fgs vs bears, i loved how he forced mariopn barber out of bounds then into a fumble, i loved his on sides kick recovery vs dolphins, i loved his sacks vs philip rivers.

Jun 4, 2006
what was your fav part? the tebow fumble when game was tied that led to a touchdown? the incompletions on 2nd and 3rd downs? the running plays on 3rd and long? the 29 yard sack? or was it the 1 ( yes 1)nice completion to Thomas?
You a fool for that one...I have never seen that type of blooper since the 3 stooges marathon on new years day!!!! He should stick his head in the ground and hide.. Tebow sucks!!

Mar 11, 2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tebow has most 3 and outs in the league among starting qb's...he isnt controlling game for 70% of the time......lol

Miami game 34:17 - 33:19 (us) by 1 minute
Detroit 30:26 - 29:34 (us) by less than minute
Oakland 31:51 - 28:09 (us) by 3 minutes
KC 33:38 - 26:22 (us) by 7 minutes
Jets 27:48 - 32:12 (them) by 3.5 minutes
san diego 37.08 - 37.23 even
vikes 22.09 - 37.51 them by 15 minutes
bears 34.39 - 31.47 us by 3 minutes
pats 26.19 - 33.41 them by 7 minutes

by my count thats opponents in top favor of 10.5 minutes...far from tebow controlling clock for 70% of game! get tebows nuts out of your mouth!!!! Defense won us the 6 games!
I don't trust those possession numbers, link somethin.

Get all 11 defensive starters nuts outta yer mouth lol. You got a Broncos tattoo of Elway's head on a horse or maybe Elway's face meshed with the broncos logo

May 9, 2002
LOL @ whereitgoinmybutt getting owned YET AGAIN in a sports thread. What a fuckin joke. There is a reason he is on my ignore list.

Tebow is a sorry excuse for a QB and the fact that the media is claiming he and he alone has won the games is just asinine. ESPN will do ANYTHING for ratings these days. Fags.

Mar 16, 2005
LOL @ whereitgoinmybutt getting owned YET AGAIN in a sports thread. What a fuckin joke. There is a reason he is on my ignore list.

Tebow is a sorry excuse for a QB and the fact that the media is claiming he and he alone has won the games is just asinine. ESPN will do ANYTHING for ratings these days. Fags.
I hate it when people try telling me i am mad at the fact my team is winning, or im not a "true" fan etc just because I dont back every single player on "my team".

I watch my team more throughly than the average fan does, but I also do it with objective eyes. Remember when 90% of the sicc said I was just a hater for words I said about Jay Cutler...well now most of that 90% agrees with my old assesment. I dont pull any punches, i'll call it like it is even if its a slam against my team.

I will ALWAYS be a Broncos fan, I will ALWAYS root for them to win, but I do not have to agree with every move they make just to be a "good" fan.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I don't understand how people think Tebow is good. You guys just believe whatever ESPN tells you? Especially you rossibreath.... You watch Aaron Rodgers every week... And you think Tebow is good. You're not that stupid, breh

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID

hahaha, and he keeps claiming to know so much about football.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
what was your fav part? the tebow fumble when game was tied that led to a touchdown? the incompletions on 2nd and 3rd downs? the running plays on 3rd and long? the 29 yard sack? or was it the 1 ( yes 1)nice completion to Thomas?
My favorite part was the 29 yard sack, that's for sure!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I don't understand how people think Tebow is good. You guys just believe whatever ESPN tells you? Especially you rossibreath.... You watch Aaron Rodgers every week... And you think Tebow is good. You're not that stupid, breh
because he is jesus!

nevermind the poor starving people, TIM NEEDS HELP WINNING!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
That's not true tho cuz analysts are split like 50/50 if he's good or sucks. Everyday there's 2 people on there arguing with Skip how bad he is. And I realization he's doesn't throw like Rodgers or anything he's not that kind of player. I like him tho for some reason and you can't really argue with 6-2. He lead a bunch of comebacks that I found entertaining and I just think its weird for a Bronco fan to not give him a chance. What if he keeps winning and he really is just a weird winner who defys the odds every 4th quarter haha. He seems to thrive on people doubting him tho. I'm pulling for him I guess.