tebow sucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whos gonna win?

• Raiders

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Packers

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters
Nov 7, 2006
He did play pretty good yesterday tho don't ya think. I knew they had no chance to win but I watched the whole game and thought he played pretty good.
nah him doing okay against are defense is like a QB sucking. our defense front is on point sort of but our dbacks are ALL injured and we got 2 of our receivers starting in the backfield now lol. the fact that the pats are 10-3 is fucking impressive to me.

Mar 16, 2005
nah him doing okay against are defense is like a QB sucking. our defense front is on point sort of but our dbacks are ALL injured and we got 2 of our receivers starting in the backfield now lol. the fact that the pats are 10-3 is fucking impressive to me.
exactly, Pats def is ranked dead last in yards given up and Tebow didnt do SHIT 2nd-4th quarter. Once he fumbled ball and lost the lead he bascially laid down rest of game.

Mar 11, 2011
Na my faith in that dog shit franchise stops with Steve Atwater, John Lynch and DJ Williams.

Obviously Tebow is not a top QB in the League, that much is for damn sure. Since there are only 5-6 top QBs in the League and there are 32 teams. That makes it unpropable that you will have a top QB right? Those are facts.

Next, Tebow is what 6-2 and revived your bottom feeding team to the point they lead a division they have abosloutely no fuckin business leading. That is a fact.

Next, we have Tebow scrambling and rushing for yards and TD's that no other QB has ever been able to rush for...EVER. He runs harder and tougher and more effectively than 80% of the RBs that have ever played the game. If you watch football at all now and have any sense of NFL/AFL historical data you would see that these are also facts.

Next, He has begun to make big league throws that some lifetime starting QBs have never made. Yesterday the deep corner to Thomas comes to mind.

The TO's are fucked up but he will continue to learn and WORK HARDER than most anyone else in the league. He might not be the next Elway but with a good defense he could compete for a championship if he stays healthy. BET THAT.

Elway is a straight up bitch for doggin Tebow, so fuck him. #Horsefaced Gang "Unemotional about my Guap"

Defenses are going to wise up to Tebow the same way they did the Wildcat offense in Miami a few years ago, but if he can continue to throw accurately down the field and in the intermediate routes he will be successful.
This shit seems pretty accurate to me and MickeyPookeyOooeney you lame ass cat I imagine you look like Kim Jong il

Mar 11, 2011
How has Denvers best reciever D Thomas been playin since Tebro took the raines. You got those numbers on nfl.com right?

I admit I had my TOP numbers fucked up and big ups to Scary for tellin me somethin. I respect it

I still think I have a stronger argument than he does if you read this shit

Mar 16, 2005
know what else is pretty accurate? 27% 3rd down rate...yep thats it, you read it right 1 in 4 times he makes a 3rd down conversion rate, moving chains huh? but during that same pitiful time of futile 3rd down rate. the defense is averageing 3 sacks a game, has 3 pick sixes, a kick return for td, a punt return for td, 3 50+ yard fg's as well as an onsides kick recovered....oh and just holding teams to 16 points a game in the wins but 43 points a game in the loses (numbers directly related to defense....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

but your "opinion facts" look great let me tell you

Mar 16, 2005
you do know demaryius thomas was hurt to start the season right????? those stats are irrelevant. he didnt play til week 7 when tebow started, but lets look at his stats. in 7 starts he is averaging 3.5 catches and 63 yards a game...BEAST MODE HUH????? bwahahahahaha

Mar 11, 2011
you do know demaryius thomas was hurt to start the season right????? those stats are irrelevant. he didnt play til week 7 when tebow started, but lets look at his stats. in 7 starts he is averaging 3.5 catches and 63 yards a game...BEAST MODE HUH????? bwahahahahaha
Na I'm more concerned with his last 3 games as both he and Tebow have evolved and gotten better consistently

Mar 16, 2005
and so was defense from start of season which satrted the wins....strange!!!!! defense #'s i showed you directly coorelate to the wins, you have opinions that dont directly link to wins, unless you think 4 completions for 50 yards for 1 td in 3.5 quarters and of play = to more wins than 2 ints a pick 6 3 fgs and 3 sacks.....just sayin

Mar 11, 2011
and so was defense from start of season which satrted the wins....strange!!!!! defense #'s i showed you directly coorelate to the wins, you have opinions that dont directly link to wins, unless you think 4 completions for 50 yards for 1 td in 3.5 quarters and of play = to more wins than 2 ints a pick 6 3 fgs and 3 sacks.....just sayin
Who has been throwin the ball to D Thomas these last couple games? John Elway of suffa?

I feel you the defense is gettin it done (last game vs Pats notwithstanding). It makes sense to shoot Tebow credit for what he has done not what he hasn't (both lists are semi-long). This has been my point since my first post in this thread yesterday. That along with John Elways refusal to get behind his QB and give him the blessing and your bode of confidence, even if your bullshittin it's important. Dog players out after the season not during.

Mar 16, 2005
Elway has been behind tebow, has given vote of confidence, but you would know that cuzz you follow the broncos thouroughly correct? In fact he came out again today and said same. And tebow hasnt done much....im trying to show you that. you are looking at what media wants to show you but not the actual game itself. Also I agree tebow has earned the right to be started going into offseason and 2012 but that doesnt mean he is a good starter.

Mar 11, 2011
Elway has been behind tebow, has given vote of confidence, but you would know that cuzz you follow the broncos thouroughly correct? In fact he came out again today and said same. And tebow hasnt done much....im trying to show you that. you are looking at what media wants to show you but not the actual game itself. Also I agree tebow has earned the right to be started going into offseason and 2012 but that doesnt mean he is a good starter.
He's a winner tho, through and through.

Mar 16, 2005
in college he was playing inferior teams with superior talent on oline and wr's...in nfl he won these games thanks to a stout defense that has proven when they break tebow cant keep offense together (see detroi and new england games), but yes Tebow is a winner!

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Next, we have Tebow scrambling and rushing for yards and TD's that no other QB has ever been able to rush for...EVER. He runs harder and tougher and more effectively than 80% of the RBs that have ever played the game. If you watch football at all now and have any sense of NFL/AFL historical data you would see that these are also facts.
HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA god damn, where you st dfresh?! cause this nigga is delusional. Tebow runs more effectively than 80% ofrb to ever play the game?!!!!! BUUUUUULLLLLLLLSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT.

Tebow is the best scrambling qb?! Uh do you ever watch any other football games? you ever heard of cam newton? who is also in his first season as a starter and straight shits on tebow in every aspect of the game. Hes faster, stronger, more poised, can throw the football, run the football, and hes not a faggot.

Mar 11, 2011
in college he was playing inferior teams with superior talent on oline and wr's...in nfl he won these games thanks to a stout defense that has proven when they break tebow cant keep offense together (see detroi and new england games), but yes Tebow is a winner!
Inferior SEC teams huh??? interesting I could have sworn the SEC won the last 5-6 BCS championships. If SEC teams are inferior you must think college football is full of horrible athletes like Tebow

Mar 11, 2011
HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA god damn, where you st dfresh?! cause this nigga is delusional. Tebow runs more effectively than 80% ofrb to ever play the game?!!!!! BUUUUUULLLLLLLLSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT.

Tebow is the best scrambling qb?! Uh do you ever watch any other football games? you ever heard of cam newton? who is also in his first season as a starter and straight shits on tebow in every aspect of the game. Hes faster, stronger, more poised, can throw the football, run the football, and hes not a faggot.
Is Cam shitting on his W-L record or his TD - INT ratio. Please clarify

Mar 16, 2005
Inferior SEC teams huh??? interesting I could have sworn the SEC won the last 5-6 BCS championships. If SEC teams are inferior you must think college football is full of horrible athletes like Tebow
95% of the teams he faced in college had inferior talent COMPARED TO HIS FLORIDA TEAM...thats a fact! doesnt matter which conference they came out of they still had inferior talent

reading comprehension is a good thing to have