tebow sucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whos gonna win?

• Raiders

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Packers

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters
Mar 11, 2011
Tebow vs Cam Newton through Week 15:
Tebow 610 Rushing yds in only about 9 games vs. Cam Newton 609 in 14 games? How bout it

Tebow leads the NFL with 5.8 yds per carry, one would argue that this number puts Tebow ahead of all scrambling QBs today. When scrambling QB's have proliferated through the League today much more than any other time period this could make Tebow one of the best scrambling QBs ever.
It certainly puts him ahead of 80% of the RBs in todays game chief.

Whatchu got next kid?

Mar 11, 2011
95% of the teams he faced in college had inferior talent COMPARED TO HIS FLORIDA TEAM...thats a fact! doesnt matter which conference they came out of they still had inferior talent

reading comprehension is a good thing to have
C'mon man this can't be a legitimate argument. LOL Tebow was the reason the talent was inferior who else from that team other than the Pouncey's and Harvin have made an NFL impact?

The Yankees have superior talent and don't every year the way Tebow's Florida did.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
lol at "an online dialogue" are you from a foreign country that doesn't have real football? it would explain a lot. maybe you're not dumb, but just have english as your second language and grew up thinking soccer was called football.

Mar 11, 2011
lol at "an online dialogue" are you from a foreign country that doesn't have real football? it would explain a lot. maybe you're not dumb, but just have english as your second language and grew up thinking soccer was called football.
LoL yee I played a few years of football growin up bud with some pretty good athletes (MJD,Stevie Johnson, Kahlil Bell, Jackie Bates, TJ Ward, Mike Gibson) who all fuck around in the L now but that ain't got shit to do with my opinions on Tebows place in the league.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
a dick tree? those only exist in your dreams bro. You might want to see a psychologist, im sure theyd be able to help with your delusional and homo sexual thoughts. have a good 1

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Some people dont seem to get it. Is Tebow a good QB? No. Is he a winning QB? So far, yeah. The problem is planning an offense and drafting around a QB thats "magic"...I find it hard to believe you can have a succesful team built around a QB thats going to go 3-18 with 22 carries, and may or may not be able to lead a comeback time after time...They have a good chance of making the playoffs this season, but anything past this year is a house built of quicksand.

Mar 16, 2005
see I told yo uyou cant get through to tebow supporters its like they watch a completely different game than whats played....Has he been the qb of wins this year...YES.....as he been the reason for those wins...NO

He has proven that if its a close game he can keep you in it and a chance to win, but without luck and a good defense forget it. he can win you a close game but he cannot won you A game. he's proven that in his loses

Mar 11, 2011
I'm not a Tebow supporter I would much prefer to see the Raiders win the West. Believe that.

I'm gonna make sure I watch this Buffalo game this weekend because you are right I have not watched an entire Tebow game, just the 4th quarter and he seems to play pretty well (lol not bad timing). Scary we will talk then.

That Tebow pic with the baby is straight bomedy shit has me laughin hella hard.

One last thing...I do not think Tebow is an elite QB by any means and possibly not even a top 10 QB currenly. However, he runs better than any QB I have ever seen (not faster, but more effectively thanks to the punishment he can take and his ability to run over and through 8 players in a single play consitently lol). Highest yds/ carry in the league is pretty impressive as well. He has what it takes to win you 1 Super Bowl, but anybody that knows anything about football will take that eryday of the week.

Aight, we can carry on Monday
Aight yo

Mar 16, 2005
he doesnt have what it takes you to win a super bowl!! comepletly disagree. he needs his defense to keep the team in games. People like elway and manning, marino...they hardly ever had good defense but kept team in the games because of their arm. tebow has yet to to that. Once chips start falling for defense the offense continues to play like shit.

AND BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yes if you have only watched 4th quarters tebow looks like an all pro, but look atthose same games for 4 quarters and yo uwill see he was a MAJOR reason they needed to comeback in the first place....very ineffective