tebow sucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whos gonna win?

• Raiders

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Packers

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters
Mar 11, 2011
he doesnt have what it takes you to win a super bowl!! comepletly disagree. he needs his defense to keep the team in games. People like elway and manning, marino...they hardly ever had good defense but kept team in the games because of their arm. tebow has yet to to that. Once chips start falling for defense the offense continues to play like shit.

AND BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yes if you have only watched 4th quarters tebow looks like an all pro, but look atthose same games for 4 quarters and yo uwill see he was a MAJOR reason they needed to comeback in the first place....very ineffective
Na I prefer the 4th Quarter of every game that's where stars are formed.

And yes let's not get it twisted nobody is comparing Tebow to Peyton Manning, Dan Marion or John Elway. That would be ridiculous. He has what it takes to win an SB and he will need a pretty good defense to do so but so does Ben Rothliesbergular, and many many other SB winning QB's (not talkin about the Dilfers and Brad Johnson's but still you have to do enough conistently to not blow games)

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
You guys act like he has no chance to ever be good. He's off to a hell of alot better start than alot of QBs who turned out to be good. Nuts to judge everything he'll ever be, on an 11 game sample. Especially since he's 8-3 in those games. Tough critics. Prolly isn't even sure how to read defenses yet. I believe he is the first ever weird winner. Books still open on him tho.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Next, we have Tebow scrambling and rushing for yards and TD's that no other QB has ever been able to rush for...EVER. He runs harder and tougher and more effectively than 80% of the RBs that have ever played the game. If you watch football at all now and have any sense of NFL/AFL historical data you would see that these are also facts.
I'm not a Tebow supporter

One last thing...I do not think Tebow is an elite QB by any means and possibly not even a top 10 QB currenly. He has what it takes to win you 1 Super Bowl, but anybody that knows anything about football will take that eryday of the week.
shut the fuck up. waffling sob.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
what the fuck kind of qb needs his defense to hold the other team to 10 or 13 points a game to win? that's trent dilfer status aka a bum ass qb. unfortunately for tebow, this league has changed the rules around to favor offensive teams like the pats and packers. so there won't be anymore teams like the 2001 ravens that can go all the way with a shit qb.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
tebows dumbass needs to stop thanking god after every game and start thanking his defense and special teams units. he ain't shit without them, but he gets all the credit. ol' bum ass muhfucka

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Im going to un lock and un sticky this horrible thread. If it gets deleted I will re stick and re open it. Let it die on its own and its gone..... God told me to do this for Tebow...... Do judge me! *Tebow posing as I type this*