tebow sucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whos gonna win?

• Raiders

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Packers

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters
Mar 16, 2005
I thought he played alrite. Had 100 yds rushing. They were ok til they fumbled 3 times in a row plus they were obviously gonna lose to them.
the most crucial fumble of all was by TEBOW. score was tied he went for a signature tebow run (you know instead of throw like a real qb) and he fiumbled which led to a TD and the start of the rout.

Jan 18, 2006
lol @ Niner fans that go out there way to suck Tebows dick just cuz the Broncos are in the Raiders division. Injuries killed the Raiders season, nothing else. If it wasnt the Broncos that was gonna win the division it would have been the Chargers. Tebow blows and the Broncos wont be shit next season when they have a much more difficult schedule. Said the same thing about the Chiefs at the end of last season but injuries hurt them this season.

Mar 11, 2011
Na my faith in that dog shit franchise stops with Steve Atwater, John Lynch and DJ Williams.

Obviously Tebow is not a top QB in the League, that much is for damn sure. Since there are only 5-6 top QBs in the League and there are 32 teams. That makes it unpropable that you will have a top QB right? Those are facts.

Next, Tebow is what 6-2 and revived your bottom feeding team to the point they lead a division they have abosloutely no fuckin business leading. That is a fact.

Next, we have Tebow scrambling and rushing for yards and TD's that no other QB has ever been able to rush for...EVER. He runs harder and tougher and more effectively than 80% of the RBs that have ever played the game. If you watch football at all now and have any sense of NFL/AFL historical data you would see that these are also facts.

Next, He has begun to make big league throws that some lifetime starting QBs have never made. Yesterday the deep corner to Thomas comes to mind.

The TO's are fucked up but he will continue to learn and WORK HARDER than most anyone else in the league. He might not be the next Elway but with a good defense he could compete for a championship if he stays healthy. BET THAT.

Elway is a straight up bitch for doggin Tebow, so fuck him. #Horsefaced Gang "Unemotional about my Guap"

Defenses are going to wise up to Tebow the same way they did the Wildcat offense in Miami a few years ago, but if he can continue to throw accurately down the field and in the intermediate routes he will be successful.

Mar 16, 2005
Na my faith in that dog shit franchise stops with Steve Atwater, John Lynch and DJ Williams.

Obviously Tebow is not a top QB in the League, that much is for damn sure. Since there are only 5-6 top QBs in the League and there are 32 teams. That makes it unpropable that you will have a top QB right? Those are facts.

Next, Tebow is what 6-2 and revived your bottom feeding team to the point they lead a division they have abosloutely no fuckin business leading. That is a fact.

Next, we have Tebow scrambling
and rushing for yards and TD's that no other QB has ever been able to rush for...EVER. He runs harder and tougher and more effectively than 80% of the RBs that have ever played the game. If you watch football at all now and have any sense of NFL/AFL historical data you would see that these are also facts.

Next, He has begun to make big league throws that some lifetime starting QBs have never made. Yesterday the deep corner to Thomas comes to mind.

The TO's are fucked up but he will continue to learn and WORK HARDER than most anyone else in the league. He might not be the next Elway but with a good defense he could compete for a championship if he stays healthy. BET THAT.

Elway is a straight up bitch for doggin Tebow, so fuck him. #Horsefaced Gang "Unemotional about my Guap"

Defenses are going to wise up to Tebow the same way they did the Wildcat offense in Miami a few years ago, but if he can continue to throw accurately down the field and in the intermediate routes he will be successful.
yep.......Tebow fanatic only. again no need to bring in facts because to Tebow fanatics it's never going to get through

Mar 11, 2011
@ T-Rip the Raiders defense killed the raiders season

@ Scary Larry do you watch football? I don't think you do...I will make it more math related, but I'm fuckin crazy to think this shit will make any sense to you:

I a record of 6-2 better or worse than a record of 1-4? I'm not countin the Broncos beating Miami cuz Tebow didn't start even tho he won the game for the broncos.

How about 11 TD's and 2 INT's?

Winning and a good TD to INT ratio are good. These are things you will want to know when posting about football

Mar 11, 2011
@ T-Rip

Let me try and follow this:
1. Chiefs were good last season because of an easy schedule, but in 2011 they were gonna struggle because of a tougher schedule?
2. Broncos are good this season because of an easy schedule.

You realize these teams play the same schedules as they are both in the AFC West right?

Mar 16, 2005
@ T-Rip the Raiders defense killed the raiders season

@ Scary Larry do you watch football? I don't think you do...I will make it more math related, but I'm fuckin crazy to think this shit will make any sense to you:

I a record of 6-2 better or worse than a record of 1-4? I'm not countin the Broncos beating Miami cuz Tebow didn't start even tho he won the game for the broncos.

How about 11 TD's and 2 INT's?

Winning and a good TD to INT ratio are good. These are things you will want to know when posting about football
lets throw real stats at you now.....

6 wins he was god (sorry the pun) fuckin awful, as in 2 to 6 completions in 3 full quarters....only reason they were in the games was thanks to defense and special teams. add in a few flukes as well like an onsides recovery, a stupid rb, and timely injuries to opponents. plus major defe help like pick sixes and great sacks.

If the def doesnt play lights out 1st 3 quarters then we would be losing those games 30+ - 6/7/9 (kinda sounds like yesterday huh?)

Now....Tebow, he runs this team better right? the offense is better right? oh wait...overall we have less points per game and less yards per game than when orton was starter....so again...defense is the reason we are in games.

Or maybe the reason we are winning is because of the worst 3rd down conversion rate among starting qbs right???? or is it because of one of the worst qb competion ratings among starters??

Its all on the defense!!! now, since yo unow so much about football, dont you think it takes a new defense time to gel? now how much extra time do yo uthink it takes a defense to gel when they are on their 6th d cord in 6 years? now add in a new coach....now add to all of that NO OFFSEASON due to strike. Kinda weird how it took half a season to gel huh????? oh did I forget to mention that during weeks 1-5 we also had numerous combinations of our top 4 defensive players missing those games (bdawk, champ, miller, dumerville)

But no you are right its all due to the 4 completions for 55 yards thru 3 quarters a game.

Mar 11, 2011
Dog are you fuckin retarded.

Defenses play better when...........the offense keeps them off the field. Yea so with Tebow and the Broncos offense controlling the rock (this means football) for 70% of a game the defense gets to straight chill and scheme. These are both good things.

It's kind of a Tebow intangible but I guess you can kind of tangiblize it with the direct indisputable correlations.

Defenses gelling??? Come on dude, you don't even buy that fuckin line. A Coordinator puts in a scheme and the guys play. I know there are some new guys so theres a little seaoning to be done, but this is a much weaker argument than the one I laid out above.

Mar 16, 2005
He did play pretty good yesterday tho don't ya think. I knew they had no chance to win but I watched the whole game and thought he played pretty good.
what was your fav part? the tebow fumble when game was tied that led to a touchdown? the incompletions on 2nd and 3rd downs? the running plays on 3rd and long? the 29 yard sack? or was it the 1 ( yes 1)nice completion to Thomas?

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Haha I dunno he had some good runs and got out to a nice lead against a way better team I thought but apparently youll never be impressed or give him any credit even tho he took your shit hole season and now you got a chance at the playoffs but instead of enjoying it youd rather bitch about it all day. Fair.enough

Mar 16, 2005
Dog are you fuckin retarded.

Defenses play better when...........the offense keeps them off the field. Yea so with Tebow and the Broncos offense controlling the rock (this means football) for 70% of a game the defense gets to straight chill and scheme. These are both good things.

It's kind of a Tebow intangible but I guess you can kind of tangiblize it with the direct indisputable correlations.

Defenses gelling??? Come on dude, you don't even buy that fuckin line. A Coordinator puts in a scheme and the guys play. I know there are some new guys so theres a little seaoning to be done, but this is a much weaker argument than the one I laid out above.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tebow has most 3 and outs in the league among starting qb's...he isnt controlling game for 70% of the time......lol

Miami game 34:17 - 33:19 (us) by 1 minute
Detroit 30:26 - 29:34 (us) by less than minute
Oakland 31:51 - 28:09 (us) by 3 minutes
KC 33:38 - 26:22 (us) by 7 minutes
Jets 27:48 - 32:12 (them) by 3.5 minutes
san diego 37.08 - 37.23 even
vikes 22.09 - 37.51 them by 15 minutes
bears 34.39 - 31.47 us by 3 minutes
pats 26.19 - 33.41 them by 7 minutes

by my count thats opponents in top favor of 10.5 minutes...far from tebow controlling clock for 70% of game! get tebows nuts out of your mouth!!!! Defense won us the 6 games!