tebow sucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whos gonna win?

• Raiders

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Packers

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters
Dec 2, 2006
I predicted 10-6 before the season started. We got raped today and continue to commit stupid penalties (the Llamar Houston one on the almost fumble recovery was icing on the cake). Getting injured is part of the game but we have to be up there with the most impact players lost to injury. It would not have mattered today though.

And fucking Denver, it is almost as if Tebow is Jesus. 3/16 through 3 quarters and ends up with a respectable game when it is all said and done. The kid is a winner as much as I hate to say that. Unless we get some players back and can get in a little groove offensively, we won't be seeing the playoffs this year.

Don't sleep on SD. Rivers is heating up for his December push.

Dec 4, 2006
I predicted 10-6 before the season started. We got raped today and continue to commit stupid penalties (the Llamar Houston one on the almost fumble recovery was icing on the cake). Getting injured is part of the game but we have to be up there with the most impact players lost to injury. It would not have mattered today though.

And fucking Denver, it is almost as if Tebow is Jesus. 3/16 through 3 quarters and ends up with a respectable game when it is all said and done. The kid is a winner as much as I hate to say that. Unless we get some players back and can get in a little groove offensively, we won't be seeing the playoffs this year.

You finally waking up my dude...injuries did fuck up the raiders and I totally agree with you on that one..

but you have to put the blame on Hue Jackson as well in a way, to me it seems like he doesn't have a grip on his team at all..

Oh the battle for the top will be SD vs Denver without a doubt..

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002

you was sayin 13-3 not 10-6...

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
she actually gave me a wrang. the first thing she said was "you shouldnt say such terrible things". I apologized, and said tebow can eat a dick. I decided not to tell her to eat a dick though, I wub my gma too much <3.... Now if this happened after christmas, I woulda told that ol hag to eat a dick.