T.I. Expected To Testify In Murder Trial

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
There are a couple facts to this whole situation. Fact number one is, T.I. got a subpoena...he hasn't even taken the stand yet, so how has he snitched? The subpoena requires him to show up. He might get up there and say that he didn't see the shooters. Fact number two is, if he DID see the shooters, what would he gain from protecting the cats that killed his boy..and why is that against the rules?? Now my favorite fact..."snitching" is when you rat people out in order to save your own ass.

If you're going to be a criminal, deal with the consequences like a man...no snitching.

When an innocent person loses their life though, we're supposed to let it slide???
word!

hella people dont even know what snitching really is. they just jumped on the "stop snitching" bandwagon. a real muthafucka aint gotta be reminded not to snitch.

Dec 9, 2005
Poor TIP...That nigga Shawty Lo finna run wit this one.
I doubt that TI is even the slightest bit concerned about Shawty Lo. He had the highest selling album of the year, and Shawty Lo is still a virtual unknown.

Plus he obliterated him on 'What's Happnin'

That song stays in rotation in the whip.

Mar 20, 2007
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4He9Il86k91UxuJ8

^^video of him taking the stand.

i aint even surprised about this. i just take this rap music for what it is, nothing more. we got officer ross talkin about the miami cartel. rapper simps promoting it aint trickin if you got it. now it's "it aint snitchin if it's your favorite rapper doing it"
it's like bun b said, it's just a bunch of gangsta fairy tales.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
word!

hella people dont even know what snitching really is. they just jumped on the "stop snitching" bandwagon. a real muthafucka aint gotta be reminded not to snitch.
but even then, the associates of the defendant probably aren't going to take this lightly... i doubt TI will be able to do another show in cinci again

::

Sep 5, 2008
*gasp* it cant be... not the guy that told lil flip "you got one more time to call me a snitch"...not 1-800-TIP-line!

I'd hate to be the guy about to go to prison on tv snitching.

DUDE AINT SNITCH DUDE BEST FRIEND GOT SMOKED FOR NUTHIN, IF A NIGGA KILLED MY HOMIE I WOULD BE RIGHT THERE LIKE YEA I KNOW WHO DID IT REAL SHIT, PEOPLE KILL ME WIT THAT SNITCH SHIT. IF SOMEONE KILL UR HOMIE, UR BROTHER, UR MOMMA UR SON AND U KNEW WHO DID IT WHAT WOULD U DO?? U WANNA GO KILL HIM THEN WHAT WAIT TIL A NIGGA COME BACK FOR U OR U GO TO JAIL 4EVER..IF SO U A DUMMY...BEIN A MAN IS DOIN WHATS RIGHT AND NEVER SAYIN "I DONT KNOW" FOR A ANSWER

Feb 18, 2005
Man hip hop is gettn soft,so ti goes on tv snitchn and none of super thug rappers gon call him out? Wow imagine if back n the 90s when pac and big was beefn if during that time 2pac took the stand snitchn his career would have been a wrap but nowadays I guess ben a rat is cool my how times change

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
In all reality who gives a shit rap fans are killing rap music. I am not a fan of TI, at all. But half of you sideline monkey ass fools calling people snitches and shit are fucking idiots trying to sound like your ass would tell TI some shit when in reality you'd shake dudes hand right after he scratched his nutts if you met him.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
DUDE AINT SNITCH DUDE BEST FRIEND GOT SMOKED FOR NUTHIN, IF A NIGGA KILLED MY HOMIE I WOULD BE RIGHT THERE LIKE YEA I KNOW WHO DID IT REAL SHIT, PEOPLE KILL ME WIT THAT SNITCH SHIT. IF SOMEONE KILL UR HOMIE, UR BROTHER, UR MOMMA UR SON AND U KNEW WHO DID IT WHAT WOULD U DO?? U WANNA GO KILL HIM THEN WHAT WAIT TIL A NIGGA COME BACK FOR U OR U GO TO JAIL 4EVER..IF SO U A DUMMY...BEIN A MAN IS DOIN WHATS RIGHT AND NEVER SAYIN "I DONT KNOW" FOR A ANSWER
In all reality who gives a shit rap fans are killing rap music. I am not a fan of TI, at all. But half of you sideline monkey ass fools calling people snitches and shit are fucking idiots trying to sound like your ass would tell TI some shit when in reality you'd shake dudes hand right after he scratched his nutts if you met him.
I co-sign both of these dudes 100%...yall cats are on the internet trying to sound cool talking about dude is a snitch...especially talking about plead the 5th TI cant plead the 5th in this case come on now...calling him a snitch when he didnt tell on anybody or say anyones name dont make sense at all

Feb 18, 2005
I co-sign both of these dudes 100%...yall cats are on the internet trying to sound cool talking about dude is a snitch...especially talking about plead the 5th TI cant plead the 5th in this case come on now...calling him a snitch when he didnt tell on anybody or say anyones name dont make sense at all
imma re-tract my statment im watchin his testimony and he aint snitched on anyone

Feb 8, 2003
but even then, the associates of the defendant probably aren't going to take this lightly... i doubt TI will be able to do another show in cinci again

::
He been scared to do a show here since that night. He got alot of street niggas here that wanna kill him. Theres been more shit to this then teh media knows one of the real reasons he bought all then guns has not been leaked yet. Its a crazy game and the streets are cold.