T.I. Expected To Testify In Murder Trial

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Man hip hop is gettn soft,so ti goes on tv snitchn and none of super thug rappers gon call him out? Wow imagine if back n the 90s when pac and big was beefn if during that time 2pac took the stand snitchn his career would have been a wrap but nowadays I guess ben a rat is cool my how times change
2Pac was all over records name droppin'...all in interviews name droppin'. Why is it cool for 'Pac to speak on cats he thinks set him up, but it's not cool for T.I. to stand up for his man? If I'm not mistaken, Tut was questioned about 2Pac...

You know why? 'Cause 2Pac was a fuckin' MAN! T.I. is steppin' to the plate for his dude. Not everybody believes in retaliation. If I retaliated for my dudes they would turn in their graves...'cause then that's 3 lives GONE!

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
DUDE AINT SNITCH DUDE BEST FRIEND GOT SMOKED FOR NUTHIN, IF A NIGGA KILLED MY HOMIE I WOULD BE RIGHT THERE LIKE YEA I KNOW WHO DID IT REAL SHIT, PEOPLE KILL ME WIT THAT SNITCH SHIT. IF SOMEONE KILL UR HOMIE, UR BROTHER, UR MOMMA UR SON AND U KNEW WHO DID IT WHAT WOULD U DO?? U WANNA GO KILL HIM THEN WHAT WAIT TIL A NIGGA COME BACK FOR U OR U GO TO JAIL 4EVER..IF SO U A DUMMY...BEIN A MAN IS DOIN WHATS RIGHT AND NEVER SAYIN "I DONT KNOW" FOR A ANSWER
A lot of cats on the net don't know what it's like to see their loved ones die over nothin'. It's bullshit. Some of these cats are brainwashed.

That's real talk though.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Most of these dudes don't know shit about losing someone to this shit; they're stuck on proving how hard and down they are on the internet.

80% of the people on this site have nothing more than a misdemeanor on their record, for parking tickets or jaywalking, yet feel they need to make 54035094830948309 posts/threads about rappers that need to "STOP SNITCHING"...

Seriously. Step out into the REAL WORLD and leave your Media TakeOut journalism alone.

Mar 13, 2003
Calling CrimeStoppers is some other bullshit. If it doesn't concern you, you should stay out of it. People will say and do anything for some cash, so fuck that nonsense.

However, if somebody smokes your man in front of your face, that is your business...and you should be able to deal with that however you see fit. Purposely killing an innocent violates the street code itself, so why can't you say what you saw? Like I said before, you gain NOTHING by protecting somebody that just killed a loved one....and you shouldn't be expected to protect that cat...fuck him.

If somebody killed somebody I loved, I'll put that on the streets and leave it as a race between the streets and the cops (because the streets talk). Know your enemy...if you don't, don't carry and don't pull. If you do carry and you do pull on somebody that has nothing to do with what you're about, you're in violation and should no longer be protected by the streets or the codes. I personally would not retaliate for a friends death...because none of my folks would want me to jeopardize my own life and risk losing it as well.

Understand, I'm not a hood cat. I agree with no snitching, but when somebody just does something fucked up and you have nothing to do with anything...fuck them.

I bolded everything that i 100% agreed with......

I just watched the full 28min of T.I. on the stand and maybe i missed it(BTW did anybody really watch the vid of T.I.'s testimony?!) cuz i did not hear where dude was snitching on anybody he described the night and where he thought which side the gun fire was coming from, but dude did not name anybody that did any kind of shooting....If u know where he snitched on the vid give me the time on the vid and i will double check it, but as to my current knowledge dude did not "snitch" on anybody......