T.I. Expected To Testify In Murder Trial

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Also from what I understand (bc I got mass family here and many are street niggas) The brothers taht are on trial werent even the killers they was in the car. The nigga that actually killed T.I.s boy was a upcoming producer here(not gonna put his name on the net) and he was killed last year(and many saying taht death was related to revenge)

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
your retarded folks, dont say a damn word, step ya legal game up.

Im not necessarily talking about dealing with cops..just day to day s--t....or is snitching only meant with law enforcement? So in context of what I meant, you're retarded folks...

Feb 8, 2003
So TI and his entourage were following these dudes??
Naw

after a arument T.I. got jumped at the club then they said fuck this party over and rushed outside and was leaving but that suv followed them out the parking lot to the e way(i know most of yall not familiar with teh area once you make a right turn out the ritz parking lot the e way is one light up) Like I said the word around here is neither one of thsoe brothers even shot a gun.

Mar 26, 2006
he most likely has not said anything yet and has been summoned to court, but when he gets there I'm thinking he will be saying ' I didn't see shit your honour..but, you can have whatever you liiiiiiiiike'.

Feb 8, 2003
i'm not ignorant but i will say this. I find it very coincidental that months after TI gets caught with guns they arrest the dude that killed phil.
yep and the wrong dudes fo9r that matter. They just trying to hurry up and pend it on anyone to close the case. Bc them brothers was already on the run for other shit when they got caught so they took the fall bc the real shooter is already dead now

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
yep and the wrong dudes fo9r that matter. They just trying to hurry up and pend it on anyone to close the case. Bc them brothers was already on the run for other shit when they got caught so they took the fall bc the real shooter is already dead now
If they were in the car with the guy who was poppin' rounds, they are just as guilty according to the law books. If my dude was bustin' guns from my car, I'd be facing the same charges as him.

Feb 8, 2003
If they were in the car with the guy who was poppin' rounds, they are just as guilty according to the law books. If my dude was bustin' guns from my car, I'd be facing the same charges as him.

I already know the guilty by affiliation thing. point is they saying one of them pulled the trigger when they didnt.

Anyway im done with this topic until i findout what happens in the trial tomorrow.

Fuck T.I. as a person I cant wait for that new Avant album to drop imma do some damage while playing that shit.

Feb 18, 2005
^^YOU BETTER STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE STREETS, THAT FUCKIN DORITO WILL START SINGIN!
LMFAO

but i mean what if ti goes to court and simply says "naw i cant confrim that was them" has it been proven that he said "yea so and so sittin right there killed my boy"..? just cause your gettin questioned as a possible witness during a trail doesnt mean your a rat

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
He did'nt have hella, I know people who have more then he had when he got busted, a lot more. The thing that screwed him (or should have atleast) was him being a felon, a few of them being machine guns and having a couple of silencers.

I do agree with you that him only getting one year doesn't add up though.