T.I. Expected To Testify In Murder Trial

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
However, if somebody smokes your man in front of your face, that is your business...and you should be able to deal with that however you see fit. Purposely killing an innocent violates the street code itself, so why can't you say what you saw? Like I said before, you gain NOTHING by protecting somebody that just killed a loved one....and you shouldn't be expected to protect that cat...fuck him.

the last thing i would do to someone in that situation is protect them and as far as im concerned if someone killed my folks in front of me snitching on them would be "protecting" them

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
and let us not forget when your "girl" notifies the police about where you keep your stash at cause she found out your fucking another bitch

must be to "save her own ass" though lol
Gotta understand though, I don't live that lifestyle so I don't really worry about all that shit. I don't think about that. That stage in my life has passed.

Apr 25, 2002
the last thing i would do to someone in that situation is protect them and as far as im concerned if someone killed my folks in front of me snitching on them would be "protecting" them
Think about it this way....that man stays on the streets because you wanted to "keep it real"...he does a drive-by and kills your little sister or brother, or daughter or son...or mother. He might get his later, but that doesn't reverse what he's done.

Fuck that "keep it real shit". It's time for folks to man up, and stop the bullshit that's plaguing our communities. Innocent people are dying every day because of this bullshit. We need to start teaching our youth what's worth it and what's not...and "being real" with cats who will turn their back on you in a HEARTBEAT when it suits them is just plain RETARDED!

May 20, 2008
if u have ever took part at any form of street life and or made money from it,u should never snitch...thats the number 1 rule.. i dont care if u squared up after a life of bein in the game,u still are responsible for ur actions...

this t.i shit is all bad,how the fuck he go from poppin rubber bands to snitchin on stands,,what kills me the most is the crime stoppers advertisement..miss me wit the cumminity service hours....wtf ever happened to pickin up trash on the side of the road?

May 15, 2002
if u have ever took part at any form of street life and or made money from it,u should never snitch...thats the number 1 rule.. i dont care if u squared up after a life of bein in the game,u still are responsible for ur actions...

this t.i shit is all bad,how the fuck he go from poppin rubber bands to snitchin on stands,,what kills me the most is the crime stoppers advertisement..miss me wit the cumminity service hours....wtf ever happened to pickin up trash on the side of the road?
Spoken like a true retard.

Apr 25, 2002
I've done some illegal shit in my day, but it never involved taking what other people worked hard for or selling shit that will affect other people...and I've never had a weapon for offensive purposes. I ran with criminals, I've watched them do what they do, and I never have told, nor would I ever tell anybody what I've seen. At the same time, this is when people lived by strict codes. Those codes included...NO ATTACKING INNOCENTS...that was a big no-no. It has since changed, and the younger cats have the game fucked up.

The courts know he can influence the younger generation, so they gave him that deal. I'm sure it went something like this..."You are in the public eye, people look up to you. With that said, we're going to have you do this public announcement in an attempt to sway folks from protecting criminals."

May 20, 2008
(to sydal) u cant be sure of that and im goin off what i see.

i guess u assume this is ok aswell right?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/18/us/18crimestopper.html?no_interstitial

if u did anything illegal then u took from others in some form or fashion.cousin do what u do but if a nigga is singin then let him sing and he will be called out accordingly..yes he is a prominent figure in the entertainment world but this nigga is the rubber band man talkin bout hella dope money and shit and the other i mean he been crossin game talkin bout pimpin then to u can have what ever u want (with that trick shit) i mean so im not caught off guard by this type of shit...his career as far as respect level for the audience he has built from the begining is trashed now. and honestly i cant respect it..

but see then again i was cut from a diff cloth so i dont expect none of yal squares to understand it, just like pimpin ken said, "its like feeding steak to a baby"

Apr 25, 2002
i found a shirt for you to wear folks while you start the movement lol

No movement being started. I have no love and no respect for cowards, plain and simple. I would never do anything to jeopardize the freedom of a REAL CAT! Cats that run rampant and do random shit for no reason aren't real and shouldn't be treated as such.

I've never told on anybody in my life...not even my brother when we were kids. I have had somebody tell on me to save his own ass, even though he's the one that did it.

Apr 25, 2002
if u did anything illegal then u took from others in some form or fashion.
You're wrong on that one pimp. I've never benefitted from illegal shit...no monetary gain or otherwise. Why do you think I decided to turn my shit around and focus on doing the right thing? I wasn't hurting anybody but myself...

Oh, and no, I don't agree with people talking in order to get money. If you're going to do the right thing, do it because you believe in it. If not, keep your mouth shut and move on with your life.

I don't even know why I'm in this discussion anymore. I forgot that most cats these days grew up with Scarface, Goodfellas and movies like that. All I have to say is, watch those movies (especially Goodfellas, since it's a true story), and learn how all these cats turned on each other. There's no love in the streets, it's every man for himself. Chances are, your best dude is going to be the one to fuck you if that's the life you're into. A big reason why we're "square"....we have too much love for each other to get caught up in the bullshit.

May 20, 2008
so what the hell was so illegal that u did? lmfao now im just hella curious..and besides that im glad u did folx fa treal cuz so have i myself.i just dis associated my self from the wrong kind of people,i have my hustles and i wont speak on them but i no longer have to be tied up in that infested criminal mind state of robbing and drug dealing

Apr 25, 2002
so what the hell was so illegal that u did? lmfao now im just hella curious..and besides that im glad u did folx fa treal cuz so have i myself.i just dis associated my self from the wrong kind of people,i have my hustles and i wont speak on them but i no longer have to be tied up in that infested criminal mind state of robbing and drug dealing
Like I'm going to air myself out on an internet message board, lol. Nothing too serious, and it's been a long time, but I'm still not going to air it out. I don't even talk about it in my music...

I'm glad you turned it around too, fam. I still associate with cats...I kinda have to, 'cause a lot of the dudes that make music with me are criminals. We just respect each other...they don't push their shit on me, and I don't push my shit on them, feel me? It's all about respect these days with a lot of folks, and that's all I really care about...mutual understanding.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
If you're getting interrogated, saying "I dont know" is better than saying nothing at all...saying nothing usually implies that you know but you arent about to give up any information....
your retarded folks, dont say a damn word, step ya legal game up.