T.I. Expected To Testify In Murder Trial

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
The case concerns the May 2006 death of Philant Johnson, the rapper's personal assistant.

35-year-old Hosea Thomas is accused of killing Johnson. The incident allegedly began with a fight at the Roselawn club at which T.I. performed. After leaving the club and being followed, prosecutors say Thomas and his brother, Padron Thomas, opened fire at the van in which T.I. and his entourage were riding.

The gunfight left Johnson dead and four others injured. T.I. was not among those hurt.

The jury was selected Monday (Nov. 17), and opening arguments took place yesterday (Nov. 18).

Padron Thomas faces the same charges as his brother; however, the date for his trial has not yet been set. It is unclear whether T.I. will be testifying at that trial as well.

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah he already here in Cincinnati its was all over the news and radio.

He actually doing his court tomorrow but the media lied and said thursday so he wont get fucked up before court.

He being protected too by authorities while he here. lol

May 20, 2008
i dont kno why niggas keep lookin at T.I as if he GOD.

lol god sees everything,and i dont see him talkin or people business out on front street lol or doin snitch recruitment tv ads.im just sayin

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
or you can just say nothing!!!!
If you're getting interrogated, saying "I dont know" is better than saying nothing at all...saying nothing usually implies that you know but you arent about to give up any information....