T.I. Expected To Testify In Murder Trial

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
There are a couple facts to this whole situation. Fact number one is, T.I. got a subpoena...he hasn't even taken the stand yet, so how has he snitched? The subpoena requires him to show up. He might get up there and say that he didn't see the shooters. Fact number two is, if he DID see the shooters, what would he gain from protecting the cats that killed his boy..and why is that against the rules?? Now my favorite fact..."snitching" is when you rat people out in order to save your own ass.

If you're going to be a criminal, deal with the consequences like a man...no snitching.

When an innocent person loses their life though, we're supposed to let it slide???

WHY SNITCH?!

....THE MOVEMENT!

LMAO
lmao
the fuck kinda name is "philant"
haha
There are a couple facts to this whole situation. Fact number one is, T.I. got a subpoena...he hasn't even taken the stand yet, so how has he snitched? The subpoena requires him to show up. He might get up there and say that he didn't see the shooters. Fact number two is, if he DID see the shooters, what would he gain from protecting the cats that killed his boy..and why is that against the rules?? Now my favorite fact..."snitching" is when you rat people out in order to save your own ass.

If you're going to be a criminal, deal with the consequences like a man...no snitching.

When an innocent person loses their life though, we're supposed to let it slide???
finally somebody who has sum sense

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
he tell the feds you can have whatever you liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike

yeah you can have whatever you liiiiike, heeeeeey

i just got arrest
play monopoly
roll the dice
get out of jail free

the total time i got was liiiiiight

the total time i got was liiiight

sniiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Now my favorite fact..."snitching" is when you rat people out in order to save your own ass.

those are some very interesting concepts folks

i guess its not snitching anymore to call crimestoppers with info for a reward

lol

giving up info is giving up info regardless of the situation

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
those are some very interesting concepts folks

i guess its not snitching anymore to call crimestoppers with info for a reward

lol

giving up info is giving up info regardless of the situation
Calling CrimeStoppers is some other bullshit. If it doesn't concern you, you should stay out of it. People will say and do anything for some cash, so fuck that nonsense.

However, if somebody smokes your man in front of your face, that is your business...and you should be able to deal with that however you see fit. Purposely killing an innocent violates the street code itself, so why can't you say what you saw? Like I said before, you gain NOTHING by protecting somebody that just killed a loved one....and you shouldn't be expected to protect that cat...fuck him.

If somebody killed somebody I loved, I'll put that on the streets and leave it as a race between the streets and the cops (because the streets talk). Know your enemy...if you don't, don't carry and don't pull. If you do carry and you do pull on somebody that has nothing to do with what you're about, you're in violation and should no longer be protected by the streets or the codes. I personally would not retaliate for a friends death...because none of my folks would want me to jeopardize my own life and risk losing it as well.

Understand, I'm not a hood cat. I agree with no snitching, but when somebody just does something fucked up and you have nothing to do with anything...fuck them.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
and let us not forget when your "girl" notifies the police about where you keep your stash at cause she found out your fucking another bitch

must be to "save her own ass" though lol