silas/smigg dirtee dissin lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Downunda-Connec

Smigg is making moves. If they both dropped an album tomorrow and I could only afford one I wouldn't even look at Lynch's album but I have never really felt Lynch...

Is that an opinion? I think so but I could be hating...

Feb 23, 2003
i dont really care bout the Smigg comment

but JJ really acted like a shithead in this thread, wtf is this

edit: Yes I am waiting for that new Booth 2 Block shit

May 21, 2002
"I fuck with Luni and Bo, but Lynch shit is wack now" is what he said

I' m sure there is a bigger reason to the diss than the fact Silas doesnt listen to Lynch's music., thats just a lame pop shot at an easy target.

from what i know about Silas he isnt that random, his lyrics are usually well thought out. still without knowing what went on its sounds pretty through away

I dont know about them as people but as artists Lynch is like a Rottweiler and Silas is a Poodle snappin at his ankles.

Jun 16, 2004
VILLANOVA said:
im hatin cuz i said that?that doesnt even make any sense. :ermm:

niggaz need 2 recognize game when it all in they face.bottom line

Reconize The Real When Its In My Face...Oh My...
I Wasnt Even Talkin About You Dude I Was Reffering To JJ Tha Babay...What Are You Talking About Bro...[/QUOTE]

its all good potna i thought you was talkin about me.

Aug 5, 2002
JJ da BABAY said:
& 1 more thing....Lynch been around 4 HELLA long now and Smigg came on the scene major like around 4 years ago and already has a bigger buzz than half these catz "makn moves" quit cryn...
Who's Smigg??????????? :confused:

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
THIS WHOLE THREAD IS GAY........I THINK LYNCH SHIT IS WACC NOW TOO...AM I A HATER?DOESNT HAVE NOTHIN TO DO WITH HIM AS A PERSON HIS MUSIC JUS ISN'T MOVING ME RIGHT NOW.....BUT WHO CARES AIN'T NOBODY GONNA DO SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING SO FUCC THIS THREAD AND FUCC EVRYBODY WHO THINKS IT'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH SOMEONE NOT LIKEING THEIR DADDY LYNCH'S MUSIC

Jun 16, 2004
I-ROCC said:
THIS WHOLE THREAD IS GAY........I THINK LYNCH SHIT IS WACC NOW TOO...AM I A HATER?DOESNT HAVE NOTHIN TO DO WITH HIM AS A PERSON HIS MUSIC JUS ISN'T MOVING ME RIGHT NOW.....BUT WHO CARES AIN'T NOBODY GONNA DO SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING SO FUCC THIS THREAD AND FUCC EVRYBODY WHO THINKS IT'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH SOMEONE NOT LIKEING THEIR DADDY LYNCH'S MUSIC
so what you tryin to say?my thread was nothin but real talk your post was fuckin homosexual 2 the 3rd degree.i aint never say no one had 2 like no one so anyone who thought that my thread must of been over their head.bottom line

Sep 28, 2002
everyone is entitled to their own opinions, no matter how ridiculous their opinions may be. smigg can say that he thinks lynch shit is wack now if he want. i just don't see the point of spitting it on a track.

Jun 16, 2004
JJ da BABAY said:
^^bottum line is yall juss sayn smigg hatin cuz sum1 said sumthn bout ure favorite rapper....git over it...it happens.....lynch aint the hottest dude rappin so git off his shit like he is...

"I give TallCann his Props...but thass where it stops!!!!"
first of all he's not my fav rapper but i bump his shit.2nd im far from a groupie & anyone who knows me know that. you & i-rocc is on here tryin 2 defend your big homie.

if the block 2 the booth interview proves me wrong then so be it.i dont care.but i call it like i see.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
NIGGA I AM THE BIG HOMIE .......AND I AIN'T DEFENDIN NOBODY ...WE JUS REAL STREET NIGGAZ AND LIVE BY THAT CODE ...WE DON'T RIDE DICC AND WE NOT GONNA BITE OUR TOUNGES AND AIN'T NOBODY GONNA DO SHIT ABOUT IT ON MY MOMMA !WHO CARES ABOUT SOME LITTLE FAN WHO GOT THEIR FEELINGS HURT OVER A VERSE NIGGA STICC YOUR THUMB IN YOUR ASS AND JUMP OFF A BUILDING ....YOU OR LYNCH AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT!

]

STOP BITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 1, 2003
I NEED A BLUNT! I usually feel that way after hearing my woman nag...but for some strange reason I feel that way after reading this thread!

Jun 16, 2004
I-ROCC said:
NIGGA I AM THE BIG HOMIE .......AND I AIN'T DEFENDIN NOBODY ...WE JUS REAL STREET NIGGAZ AND LIVE BY THAT CODE ...WE DON'T RIDE DICC AND WE NOT GONNA BITE OUR TOUNGES AND AIN'T NOBODY GONNA DO SHIT ABOUT IT ON MY MOMMA !WHO CARES ABOUT SOME LITTLE FAN WHO GOT THEIR FEELINGS HURT OVER A VERSE NIGGA STICC YOUR THUMB IN YOUR ASS AND JUMP OFF A BUILDING ....YOU OR LYNCH AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT!

]

STOP BITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEE I WAS GONNA LEAVE THIS ALONE BUT FAGGOTS LIKE YOU R ALWAYZ TALKIN SHIT.FIRST YOU DONT KNOW ME FROM NOBODY.2nd FUCK YOU IMA GROWN ASS MAN & I'D BREAK YOUR JAW IF YOU SAID THAT SHIT 2 MY FACE.YOU ON HERE TALKIN BOUT FUCK LYNCH & HE WACK BUT YOU OR SMIGG AINT EVEN GONNA SAY SHIT 2 HIS OR MY FACE.SO TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE YOU FAKE,FRAUDULENT STUDIO GANGSTA ASS NIGGA.BOTTOM LINE IS COME 2 THE TOWN & YOU'D GET YASELF BEAT UP LIL DUDE TALKIN LIKE THAT.COWARD

& IF YOU GOT SOMETHIN EALSE 2 SAY HIT ME ON THE PM & STOP ACTIN HARD IN FRONT OF THESE YOUNGSTAZ ON HERE CUZ YOU AINT GON BUST A GRAPE YA FUCKIN MAGGOT

Jun 12, 2002
.44 mag said:
.YOU ON HERE TALKIN BOUT FUCK LYNCH & HE WACK BUT YOU OR SMIGG AINT EVEN GONNA SAY SHIT 2 HIS OR MY FACE.
You are SERIOUSLY a virgin. Why are you getting so discontented and restless and refering to this as

'' Grrrrrrrrrrr Me and Lynch are gunna sort you and I-Rocc out oh boy o boy will you be sorry, I swear grrrrrrrrr meet me At the bacc of wal-mart at half past five so I can touch your most prized ''sexiest ''assets''

Ultro-violetly homosexual, Seriously. Shit is gettin terminal right about now, You lonely timid bi sexual slope head, Lynch's penis is NOT nutricious. You are NOT heterosexual and you Are NOT breaking anyones jaw.

Useful tip : Sign out for July, August and september. Peacefull solution.

P.S. JJdababaay...Has the HIV turned into full blown aids yet ?

....Your Father...

Robin Keyz..