silas/smigg dirtee dissin lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
^^ the thread should end as u come on here and ru your mouth?? u stupid fuck...we on sumthn different....and u runnin all your mouh aint jealousy comin from u?? yuk fuck wit us cuz we hot....simple...u sayin all this cuz smigg got at lynch and u mad....LYNCH IS WACK!!! thas not just an opinion its a FACT...dont get mad cuz sum1 dissed your daddy...if your gonna keep crying your cryin t yoursel cuz no1 else listenin to u....faggot....go back to suckin lynch's tit...

Apr 25, 2002
lol

yes JJ, we understand lynch shit is whack now, we understand that, or at least i do........but i think the problem is u gotta bunch of no namers all over the net dissing an underground pioneer.......yall WILL NEVER MOVE THE UNITS LYNCH DID........so the fact that yall on here swaering on your moms life that lynch is whack now if all good and fine, but your opinions would be more respected if u have done big things in the rap game.......fact is u havent, yall aint move hardly anything yet.........so when u do move as many units as lynch, im sure folks could give a fuck less who u diss cuz yall are doing it.......till then , all yall barkin is really like lil poodles nippin at lynches heels.......just my pennies

Dec 3, 2003
JJ da BABAY said:
^^ the thread should end as u come on here and ru your mouth?? u stupid fuck...we on sumthn different....and u runnin all your mouh aint jealousy comin from u?? yuk fuck wit us cuz we hot....simple...u sayin all this cuz smigg got at lynch and u mad....LYNCH IS WACK!!! thas not just an opinion its a FACT...dont get mad cuz sum1 dissed your daddy...if your gonna keep crying your cryin t yoursel cuz no1 else listenin to u....faggot....go back to suckin lynch's tit...
JJ DA BITCH, SHUT YO ASS UP! U AINT SOLD SHIT AND DO U EVEN RAP NIGGA? I AINT NEVER HEARD OF YO STUPID ASS, U COME ON HERE AND SOUND JUST LIKE YO HOE ASS MOTHER IRAQ! ANY OF YAWL NIGGAS PUT UP THE NUMBERS LYNCH HAS PUT UP AND DEN TRY TO MAKE A CASE ON WHOSE WACC OR NOT! IMMA HAVE TO HOLLA AT THE KING OF OAKLAND FO FUCCIN WITH YAWL SORRY NIGGAS! YUK MUST DIDNT HAVE SHIT ELSE TO DO, AND WHY DONT YAWL HOE CAKE ASS NIGGAS GO TO THE EVILDOOINZ FORUM AND SPEAK UP ON LYNCH AND SICCMADE. REEL RECOGNIZE REEL AND YAWL NIGGAS WILL NEVER BE LYNCH ON THE MIC, I AINT SUCCIN ON NO MAN'S TITS, NONE OF YAWL IS TIGHTER THAN LYCH, FACE IT!!

Dec 3, 2003
Mtown Criminal said:
Lynch is wack JJ?..he went gold..where have u gone JJ da Baby? honestly i want to know?...cuz only time i even read your name is when u jumpin to one your homies defense
AND LYNCH SAID SOTS HAS GONE PLATINUM NOW, AND DEM NIGGAS WILL NEVER TOUCH THAT KIND OF STATUS

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Not Hatin On Lynch Its My OPinion But Lynch Still Rapping About The Same Shit Over Different Beats 10 Years Later...I Havent Witness Any Growth...Lynch Is Gonna Do His Usual Numbers And Thats It..And He Went GOld...How Many Times? And How MAny Albums Do He HAve Out Now! Season Of The Siccness Went Platinum How Long Did That TAke.Pioneer Yes Indeed...And I Am A Fan Since 24deep...

But This Thread Has Gotten Way Off Topic...All This Net Talking Should Just End...Niggas Is Gettin To Emotional...

Dec 3, 2003
VILLANOVA said:
Not Hatin On Lynch Its My OPinion But Lynch Still Rapping About The Same Shit Over Different Beats 10 Years Later...I Havent Witness Any Growth...Lynch Is Gonna Do His Usual Numbers And Thats It..And He Went GOld...How Many Times And How MAny Albums Do He HAve Out Now! Pioneer Yes Indeed...And I Am A Fan Since 24deep...
FA SHO VILLA, U THE ONLY NIGGA FROM MONEY HUNGRY THAT CAME ON HERE WITH SOME RESPECT. DIDNT NOBODY DISRESPECT DEM NIGGAS UNTIL DEY STARTED THAT INTERNET BULLSHIT, BUT TO BE HONEST, WHICH RAPPER HASNT RAPPED ABOUT THE SAME THANG OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON DIFFERENT BEATS? BUT IN MY OPINION LYNCH IS STILL ON TOP OF HIS GAME. HIS BEATS HAVE FELL OFF A TAD BIT BUT I THINK HE'LL BRING SHIT BACC UP WITH DINNER AND A MOVIE

Apr 25, 2002
lynch rappin the same shit? u'r ass aint listenin then cuz his shit is waaay different..LBI aint nothin like loaded..way more personal shit on there..homie spilled his heart on some of that shit..yea its always gonna be some shit the same..act like money hungry changes up game on every album..come on now

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Mtown Criminal said:
lynch rappin the same shit? u'r ass aint listenin then cuz his shit is waaay different..LBI aint nothin like loaded..way more personal shit on there..homie spilled his heart on some of that shit..yea its always gonna be some shit the same..act like money hungry changes up game on every album..come on now
I Been Listening And Way Different Come On Now, How Many Times Can You Change Your Style To Rap About Guts In The Back Of The Trunk, And Ebk Without A MAsk, And How MAny Capers He Pulled After Rollin A Blunt From A Pound Of JAMes Brown On His BriefCase???Yeah Money Hungry Aint On The Status Of The Sells Of Lynch He 10 Years Ahead Of Us...Talk That After We Spent 10 Years In The GAme...But I Aint Hatin On Lynch I Dont Think no One Can Do It Better...But As A Fan Of This Music First...I Remeber The First E40 Album The First MAc Dre Album The First Xraided And So Fourth...Some Of The Niggas We Grew Up Listening To Unless You 23 And Under Gotta Admit The Game Has Changed ANd Niggas Still SOund The Same...And Thats Wack...Smigg Is My Nigga A So Is Rocc But I Must Say These Dudes Are The Future Believe It Or Not...They Are Paving A Way For Themselves...Like Alot Of Young Rap Artist Of Today Like A Wax,Frontline,Balance,Planet ASia And What Not...Now Alot Of Our Old Rappers If They Dont Step They Game Up, They Might As Well Pass The Tourch...Its Young Niggas Out Here Thats Hungry...IMO

And You Just Wait The Best Of Money Hungry Has Yet To Come...

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
VILLANOVA said:
I Been Listening And Way Different Come On Now, How Many Times Can You Change Your Style To Rap About Guts In The Back Of The Trunk, And Ebk Without A MAsk, And How MAny Capers He Pulled After Rollin A Blunt From A Pound Of JAMes Brown On His BriefCase???Yeah Money Hungry Aint On The Status Of The Sells Of Lynch He 10 Years Ahead Of Us...Talk That After We Spent 10 Years In The GAme...But I Aint Hatin On Lynch I Dont Think no One Can Do It Better...But As A Fan Of This Music First...I Remeber The First E40 Album The First MAc Dre Album The First Xraided And So Fourth...Some Of The Niggas We Grew Up Listening To Unless You 23 And Under Gotta Admit The Game Has Changed ANd Niggas Still SOund The Same...And Thats Wack...Smigg Is My Nigga A So Is Rocc But I Must Say These Dudes Are The Future Believe It Or Not...They Are Paving A Way For Themselves...Like Alot Of Young Rap Artist Of Today Like A Wax,Frontline,Balance,Planet ASia And What Not...Now Alot Of Our Old Rappers If They Dont Step They Game Up, They Might As Well Pass The Tourch...Its Young Niggas Out Here Thats Hungry...IMO

And You Just Wait The Best Of Money Hungry Has Yet To Come...
Lynch has gotten better lyrically and is more diverse in the songs he make now...A CD like SOTS will NEVER be toppped BY LYNCH or ANYONE..That CD is ARGUABLY the BEST Gangsta Rap CD ever created(IMO)....

I got a lot of luv for new cats trying to get in the game, but dissing older niggas that have paved the way for a lot of these niggas is just all bad, especially when yall niggas used to be fans of his music and admitted that this nigga is/was tight at one point. You dont have to like the niggaz music, but respect the WORK he has put in...Like Mithchy Slick said, "the work that the homiez put in has NO expiration date," so respect the man for what he has done and dont try to tarnish a niggaz legacy, because NO ONE stays on top forever...

(Just talking in general)

I bet if Smig thought C-BO was wack these dayz he would NOT mention it in a song the way he did LYNCH, because it shows disrespect for a VET that has been putting it down for as long as you niggaz can remember....Itz ok to have an opinion, because we all do, but you have to know the time and a place to voice ur opinion....he obviously voiced his opinion in that song to start up controversy which is why people mention other people in their songs, because they know it will get people talking.

Lastly, if Lynch aint bringing nothing different to the table, then why are the same niggaz that liked SOTS/Loaded dont like him now? I can never get tired of SOTS, so if I thought he was bringing the same music as SOTS then I would like that as well, but he's NOT, so dont say itz the same type of music....Also if niggaz dont think Lycnh is tight, then why do we people dissing him because he wouldnt be on their song or he wouldnt come to the studio to rap on their song? If u dont like Lynch then dont listen to him and dont bother trying to feature him for your song to help your sales.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Never Was Hatin Just Been Opinionated

^^^You Make Alot Of Good Points, I Never Said Lynch Was Wack, And I Never Came On Here Dissing Lynch...I Shared What Was My Opinion I Didnt Start This Thread.Silas/Smigg Dirtee Dissin Lynch This Shit Was All Blown Up..
Everything Is BIG To A Midget...And This Thread Is Way Off Topic Now...I Didnt Hear Not Once In That Rap Bar Fuck Lynch,Or I Hate Lynch...His Opinion That Lynch Shit IS Wack Now!!!How Can Those Few Lines Tarnish His Legacy?
And Im Confused On The Cbo Statement IMO BO&LYNCH Are Vets In This Music GAme...And Your Last Statement Is Almost What I Been Trying To Say His Best Records Are Now Behind Him S.O.T.S&LOADED But Now He Is Losing Fans...No Progress From His High Point...Shit Im Not Talking Like Money Hungry Selling Hell Of Records This Can Been Directed Toward Any Artist That Has Expirenced This Affect...
If You Go Platinum Once Your Next Album Should Be Platinum Too Just My Opinion With Any Artist...

Aug 7, 2002
some of ya'll know ya hatin like a bitch....brotha lynch da tighter then all of ya'll and if ya'll dont like it den dont be talkin shit jus cuz u know u aint tighter then lynch talkin all that how u think u tight....i rocc is tight but aint betta then lynch and dats wha most people would agree on...smigg dirtee dissin lynch cuz he kno he a hater, wha did lynch do lynch aint talkin ish on nobody but his enemies cuz they bitches and they know dey'll never be better den lynch

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
VILLANOVA said:
^^^You Make Alot Of Good Points, I Never Said Lynch Was Wack, And I Never Came On Here Dissing Lynch...I Shared What Was My Opinion I Didnt Start This Thread.Silas/Smigg Dirtee Dissin Lynch This Shit Was All Blown Up..
Everything Is BIG To A Midget...And This Thread Is Way Off Topic Now...I Didnt Hear Not Once In That Rap Bar Fuck Lynch,Or I Hate Lynch...His Opinion That Lynch Shit IS Wack Now!!!How Can Those Few Lines Tarnish His Legacy?
And Im Confused On The Cbo Statement IMO BO&LYNCH Are Vets In This Music GAme...And Your Last Statement Is Almost What I Been Trying To Say His Best Records Are Now Behind Him S.O.T.S&LOADED But Now He Is Losing Fans...No Progress From His High Point...Shit Im Not Talking Like Money Hungry Selling Hell Of Records This Can Been Directed Toward Any Artist That Has Expirenced This Affect...
If You Go Platinum Once Your Next Album Should Be Platinum Too Just My Opinion With Any Artist...
I didnt mean that by Smig stating "Lynch is wakk now" is going to tarnish his legacy...I was just talking about in general...it seems like Niggaz like to hate on Lynch, just because Lynch....Like Lynch said "funk starting up 4 nothing"...Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but Smig didnt have to say that in a song...Im sure there are a lot of niggaz he aint feeling, but he only stated Lynch's name...I could really careless about this situation, I would say the exact same thing if it was about anybody...

About the C-BO thing...I meant if Smig wasnt feeling C-BO do u think he would have mentioned it in that song? NO, at least I dont think he would have....Not saying he scared of BO, but out of respect for BO and what he has done for SAC rap he(Smig) would not have said that about BO IN A SONG...

About the Platinum once then your next album should be Platinum also..thatz crazy, because the game changes sooooo much soooo fast, that itz almost impossible to put up as many incredible units unless u following the trends of the NEW game....These dayz hype and media sells more records than actual talent...

anywayz this is going NO where...so I'm done..

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
DatNigga said:
I didnt mean that by Smig stating "Lynch is wakk now" is going to tarnish his legacy...I was just talking about in general...it seems like Niggaz like to hate on Lynch, just because Lynch....Like Lynch said "funk starting up 4 nothing"...Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but Smig didnt have to say that in a song...Im sure there are a lot of niggaz he aint feeling, but he only stated Lynch's name...I could really careless about this situation, I would say the exact same thing if it was about anybody...

About the C-BO thing...I meant if Smig wasnt feeling C-BO do u think he would have mentioned it in that song? NO, at least I dont think he would have....Not saying he scared of BO, but out of respect for BO and what he has done for SAC rap he(Smig) would not have said that about BO IN A SONG...

About the Platinum once then your next album should be Platinum also..thatz crazy, because the game changes sooooo much soooo fast, that itz almost impossible to put up as many incredible units unless u following the trends of the NEW game....These dayz hype and media sells more records than actual talent...

anywayz this is going NO where...so I'm done..

why do you think he said lynch's name then????????

AND I'M A GROWN MAN AND AS LONG AS I PAY MY OWN BILLS AND TAKE CARE OF MY BIZNEZZ AS A MAN FEEL LIKE I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT TO AND HAVE AN OPINION...BUT HELP ME UNDERSTAND IN YOUR OPINION WHEN DOES AN OPINION TURN INTO HATE?? I JUST CAN'T GRASP WHAT EVERYONE IS CRYING ABOUT ?CUZ I HONESTLY KNOW SMIGG DOESN'T DISLIKE LYNCH OR HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LYNCH ,LYNCH'S MUSIC JUST ISN'T THE SAME TO HIM .....AND SMIGG HAS NOT TYPED ONE THING ON THIS THREAD AFTER ALL YOU LYNCH FANS CALLED HIM WACC....CUZ WHO CARES?IT'S YOUR OPINION !!!!

YOU KNOW MAYBE WE DIFFERENT KINDA OF NIGGAZ CUZ I DON'T C HOW A GROUP OF BOYS COULD CARE SO MUCH ABOUT A WAY 1 MAN FEELS ABOUT ANOTHER GROWN UPS MUSIC

THAT'S SUPER GAY TO ME

SO HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHEN THE THIN LINE BETWEEN HATE AND OPINION IS CROSSED-IN YOUR OPINION...AND PLEASE KEEP YOUR FEELINGS AT HOME

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Mtown Criminal said:
Lynch is wack JJ?..he went gold..where have u gone JJ da Baby? honestly i want to know?...cuz only time i even read your name is when u jumpin to one your homies defense

LYNCH HAS NEVER WENT GOLD....PEOPLE ON HERE ARE SO FUCCIN GREEN!!!!

NIGGA HAMMER SOLD MORE RECORDS THAN ANY RAPPER ...DOES THAT MAKE HIM TIGHT?

Apr 25, 2002
^^ that means mufuckaz who havent gone copper shouldnt be clownin him..yea thats what it means..and are u positive lynch aint go gold with SOTS? i thought it was confirmed..if im wrong im man enuff to admit that..but JJ and the rest of MH still aint touched the numbers..thats a fact