silas/smigg dirtee dissin lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
yall is HELLA stupid...now silas hatin cuz he said LYNCH SHIT IS WACK NOW!!!...i guess the truth and opinions are hatin now...so ure a hater cuz u called silas weak? 1st off....lynch aint even that tite...2nd off why u bitchn about it like a 13year old girl...git over it...its truth....

Jun 16, 2004
JJ da BABAY said:
yall is HELLA stupid...now silas hatin cuz he said LYNCH SHIT IS WACK NOW!!!...i guess the truth and opinions are hatin now...so ure a hater cuz u called silas weak? 1st off....lynch aint even that tite...2nd off why u bitchn about it like a 13year old girl...git over it...its truth....
JJ the FAGGOT ASS MARK 1st of all you dont know me & i would knock yo bitch ass out if you said that punk ass shit 2 my face.2nd i got the right 2 my opinion.3rd aint noone bitchin bout shit but you lookin like a dickryder tryin 2 defend your big homie.4th your a COWARD ass BREEZY you got punk by 151 & ride silas's dick like 14yr old BITCH.

Jun 16, 2004
JJ da BABAY said:
& 1 more thing....Lynch been around 4 HELLA long now and Smigg came on the scene major like around 4 years ago and already has a bigger buzz than half these catz "makn moves" quit cryn...
noone was cry about shit i simply posted my opinion on it go back & read what i said you LIL WHORE

Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
.44 mag said:
JJ the FAGGOT ASS MARK 1st of all you dont know me & i would knock yo bitch ass out if you said that punk ass shit 2 my face.2nd i got the right 2 my opinion.3rd aint noone bitchin bout shit but you lookin like a dickryder tryin 2 defend your big homie.4th your a COWARD ass BREEZY you got punk by 151 & ride silas's dick like 14yr old BITCH.

oh i got punked by 151 huh? oh is that right?? do research b4 u speak...u cryn about silas dissn lynch...yes wut u said was bitchn....git over it...people diss people...and in person u woodnt do shit...u sit behind a computer and talk badd...fuck off...i aint dickridin no1...cuz i came here and said sumthn cuz u dissn my fam....is lynch related 2 u? nah u juss a groopie...git over it...ure a clown...i aint even wastn time goin back & 4th wit u....

Jun 16, 2004
jj THA COCKSUCKER you aint hard so stop tryin 2 act hard.i got the right 2 post my opinion.i gave him his props i said he has a few cooh songs so aint no hatin on mine.you need 2 stop tryin 2 defend your idol cuz you on here lookin like a STR8 DICKRIDER.

Apr 25, 2002
lol........watch, lych gonna be like, "smig youse a twig" or some small ass lil line and mufuckas will be like, "DAMN, LYCNH GOT EM, HE ATE EM UP, HE PISSED ON SILAS"........ill admit lynch is way tighter than smig will probably ever be, and i dont know why he dissed em, but the only way ill give lynch props if he comes back hard with a whole track or verse destrying silas, other than that, its nothing

Apr 8, 2004
44 MAG.

IF YOU HAVE YOUR RIGHT TO SAY SILAS IS WEAK AND HATIN' ON LYNCH THEN SILAS IS ENTITLED HIS OWN OPINION ALSO. HE'S NOT FEELIN' LYNCH'S LYRICS RIGHT NOW, SO WHAT.. THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM A HATER. THE WORD "HATER" IS OVERUSED, NOWADAYS EVERYONE IS HATIN' ON SOMEONE. IF I SNATCHED A NIGGAS BITCH HE WOULD CALL ME A HATER, BUT OTHA NIGGAS WOULD CALL ME A PIMP, WHAT THA FUCC IS THAT? JUST CAUSE THAT NIGGA AIN'T FEELIN' LYNCHS MUSIC RIGHT NOW DOESN'T MAKE HIM A HATER, HE'S ENTITLED TO HIS OWN OPINION JUST LIKE YOUR ENTITLED TO YOURS. BY THE WAY, I'M NOT "HATIN" ON LYNCH. HE HAPPENS TO BE MY FAVORITE ARTIST. I'M JUST SPEAKIN' REAL SHIT.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
This Shit Is Ridiculos It Aint A Diss Its A Comment...His Opinion Of Lynches Material As Of Now...He Got Songs Where He Gives Lynch,Cbo,And Raided There Props For Puttin Sac On The Map He From 21 He Grew Up With That Sac Music...Your Jumping The Gun Dude...But We Are All Entitled To Our Opinion....

Jun 16, 2004
Contagious Locc said:
44 MAG.

IF YOU HAVE YOUR RIGHT TO SAY SILAS IS WEAK AND HATIN' ON LYNCH THEN SILAS IS ENTITLED HIS OWN OPINION ALSO. HE'S NOT FEELIN' LYNCH'S LYRICS RIGHT NOW, SO WHAT.. THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM A HATER. THE WORD "HATER" IS OVERUSED, NOWADAYS EVERYONE IS HATIN' ON SOMEONE. IF I SNATCHED A NIGGAS BITCH HE WOULD CALL ME A HATER, BUT OTHA NIGGAS WOULD CALL ME A PIMP, WHAT THA FUCC IS THAT? JUST CAUSE THAT NIGGA AIN'T FEELIN' LYNCHS MUSIC RIGHT NOW DOESN'T MAKE HIM A HATER, HE'S ENTITLED TO HIS OWN OPINION JUST LIKE YOUR ENTITLED TO YOURS. BY THE WAY, I'M NOT "HATIN" ON LYNCH. HE HAPPENS TO BE MY FAVORITE ARTIST. I'M JUST SPEAKIN' REAL SHIT.
i said that he weak so maybe yall did understand what i menat cuz yall dont know me but what i meant when i said that is "he aint that tight".when he said lynch shit is wack he meant his shit is GARBAGE OR TRASH which is a diss.thats what it looked like 2 me.if i came on the WCM board talkin bout C-BO IS WACK thats how yall would take it.

Dec 27, 2002
the bottome line is, smigg had no reason to throw lynch's name in the mix like that and thats why he's hatin...its perfectly fine if he has that opinion but by expressing it like he did (unprovoked, unnecessarily and publically) he is disrespecting lynch...and thats it

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
This Thread Is Getting More Weirder With EVery Post If It HAd Been Lynch Sayin Silas Was Wack Now...All Of You Siccmade Fans With Be On Lynches Dick...No One Knows What Goes On Behind The Scenes Of This Music, He May HAve Had Every Right To Say What He Did...Who Knows...