silas/smigg dirtee dissin lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2003
X_KaLiBa said:
i meant he never initiated the name dropping...that msane shit was retaliatory
No i believe he really did drop his name...its either on the FU comp ..i forgott what song but Lynch was rapping bout the Under the Influence CD he was going to drop...

Dec 3, 2003
1st of all like many said smigg is entitled 2 his opinion about lynch, if smigg doesnt like lynch's shit then he shouldnt listen 2 his musicc or make a song about him trying to gain fame. he should go to lynch like a man and tell that nigga to his face that his shit is wacc or whateva the case may be, they can handle it like men or get into some gangsta shit. its that simple, this is not for smigg, this is pertaining to everybody with the same mindframe about another niggas musicc. and more than of these muthafuccas on these siccness forums will agree, smigg cant fucc with lynch on the mic

Apr 25, 2002
theres alot of cheerleaders from BOTH sides...folks shouldnt take offense for Lynch just cuz they fans of his music..let him defend himself..same with smigg..why his folks gotta come in here and speak on shit??.."oh yea but hes my folks" so what?...let him come type some shit or just leave it alone...

and by yall jumpin in this you makin it look like you have a personal beef with lynch your damn self

Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
Mtown Criminal said:
theres alot of cheerleaders from BOTH sides...folks shouldnt take offense for Lynch just cuz they fans of his music..let him defend himself..same with smigg..why his folks gotta come in here and speak on shit??.."oh yea but hes my folks" so what?...let him come type some shit or just leave it alone...

and by yall jumpin in this you makin it look like you have a personal beef with lynch your damn self

i dont got personal beef wit lynch...i got beef wit people comin on here bitchn about HALF A LINE...he didnt even do a full diss track....it was half a line...im comn at these dudes cuz they calln my cuzzn a hater 4 an opinion...they defendn lynch like they kno him...juss cuz lynch they favorite rapper and shit...if zagg or sum1 from siccmade came on and said sumthn thatd be a whole different story..but no its juss sum lynch fan cryn about a line in a song....and if smigg aint around 2 say sumthn IM GONNA...

Dec 3, 2003
@JJ, i did read everthang nigga and i made my reply. its nathan to trip about mayne, i would be mad too if smigg was my nigga and he was gettin no love by ah bunch of muthafuccas that wasnt feelin him over lynch. u supposed to sticc by yo niggas and like i said ITS MY OPINION smigg cant touch lynch at all. so soak up yo tears and get over it, now im done with this

Apr 25, 2002
^^ well Lynch is my fav rapper but im not a fuckin cheerleader like some of these cats..all im sayin is...shit like this should be ignored by real folks...cuz if it aint lynch himself or smig himself doin the talkin...than whoevere is comin across like a grpupie and thats just real talk

oh and wether its just a line or a whole song..its still a diss..i aint even heard it and if i did i would prolly just grin and say either "that was tight" or "that was wack"..i personally like a lil beef between artist cuz it makes the music tighter in most cases..

Apr 25, 2002
^^ well hes your folks so i dont blame u for gettin frustrated at these fools talkin shit..all im sayin is theres no need to drop to the level of a square...regardless its all gravity

Jun 16, 2004
VILLANOVA said:
@.44mag
why wouldnt smigg say it to lynchs face..wut? lynch mite eat him..lol.....

LMAO....Now That Was Funny....Oh But Wait I Think He Was Hatin...LOL[/QUOTE]

im hatin cuz i said that?that doesnt even make any sense. :ermm:

niggaz need 2 recognize game when it all in they face.bottom line

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
JJ da BABAY said:
smigg is from 21st..lynch is from 24th..they not homies..so you are wrong...
ACTUALLY NO!!! I'M RIGHT, IT'S ALL "GB" THAT'S WHY I SAID NEIGHBORHOOD AND NOT STREET!!!

AND THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LYNCH!!!
IT'S ABOUT WHY WOULD HE DO THAT WHEN HE COMES WITH A MIXTAPE ALBUM TALK'N' BOUT "I'M FROM THE ERA OF THE BROTHA LYNCH'S AND C-BO'S" (SOMETHIN LIKE THAT),
THEN HE COMES ON A COMP TALK'N' BOUT HIS SHIT IS WACC???

I THINK SILAS'S MUZICC IS TIGHT, SO BY HIM SAY'N' LYNCH'S NAME HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT FOR ME!!!

Jun 16, 2004
Mtown Criminal said:

exactly homeboy was quick 2 loc up on me.let that nigga defend himself.that was very feminen & you callin me a 13yr old gurl.

Dec 2, 2003
Damn all you Lynch fans are taking this DISS to the heart........lol.......Like as if Smigg dissed ya.....Don't get me wrong, I'm a Lynch fan(always was and always will be), but let Smigg have his RIGHT to his own OPINION!!!! Let this be between Smigg and Lynch, stop getting into their business, damn........lol.......Just be FANS and listen to their music and SUPPORT BOTH OF THEM!!!!

E

Apr 25, 2002
NorCal707E said:
Damn all you Lynch fans are taking this DISS to the heart........lol.......Like as if Smigg dissed ya.....Don't get me wrong, I'm a Lynch fan(always was and always will be), but let Smigg have his RIGHT to his own OPINION!!!! Let this be between Smigg and Lynch, stop getting into their business, damn........lol.......Just be FANS and listen to their music and SUPPORT BOTH OF THEM!!!!

E
i agree with that 100%...on the other hand, im trying to figure out why smigg would voice it on a record...i mean, i think hes right, and im sure alot of other people do, but why voice it?

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
.44 mag said:
LMAO....Now That Was Funny....Oh But Wait I Think He Was Hatin...LOL

im hatin cuz i said that?that doesnt even make any sense. :ermm:

niggaz need 2 recognize game when it all in they face.bottom line[/QUOTE]

Reconize The Real When Its In My Face...Oh My...
I Wasnt Even Talkin About You Dude I Was Reffering To JJ Tha Babay...What Are You Talking About Bro...

Feb 19, 2003
NorCal707E said:

E
Sure. I mean, I don't agree w/ Smigg. I still think Lynch is a dope rapper and that LYNCH BY INCH was/is a dope (if not classic) CD when accepted on its' own terms and not those of SOTS or LOADED. But Smigg has the right to say what he wants, even if I don't agree. More than likely, he's probably trying to get attention for himself, which Ice Cube once said is often the reason why rappers start diss wars in the first place, but hey...different strokes for different folks. Smigg didn't diss the fans, he dissed Lynch, so let LYNCH tend to it (which he may or may not choose to do, I don't know. If he figures Smigg isn't worth his time, then the whole thing will probably just die of its' own volition).

PEACE!