silas/smigg dirtee dissin lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I-ROCC said:
why do you think he said lynch's name then????????

AND I'M A GROWN MAN AND AS LONG AS I PAY MY OWN BILLS AND TAKE CARE OF MY BIZNEZZ AS A MAN FEEL LIKE I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT TO AND HAVE AN OPINION...BUT HELP ME UNDERSTAND IN YOUR OPINION WHEN DOES AN OPINION TURN INTO HATE?? I JUST CAN'T GRASP WHAT EVERYONE IS CRYING ABOUT ?CUZ I HONESTLY KNOW SMIGG DOESN'T DISLIKE LYNCH OR HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LYNCH ,LYNCH'S MUSIC JUST ISN'T THE SAME TO HIM .....AND SMIGG HAS NOT TYPED ONE THING ON THIS THREAD AFTER ALL YOU LYNCH FANS CALLED HIM WACC....CUZ WHO CARES?IT'S YOUR OPINION !!!!

YOU KNOW MAYBE WE DIFFERENT KINDA OF NIGGAZ CUZ I DON'T C HOW A GROUP OF BOYS COULD CARE SO MUCH ABOUT A WAY 1 MAN FEELS ABOUT ANOTHER GROWN UPS MUSIC

THAT'S SUPER GAY TO ME

SO HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHEN THE THIN LINE BETWEEN HATE AND OPINION IS CROSSED-IN YOUR OPINION...AND PLEASE KEEP YOUR FEELINGS AT HOME
I agree about people OVER using the word "hating." Itz becoming to the point where it doesnt have meaning anymore, because everything u disagree with is called "hating" these dayz, which is EXTREMELY GAY..IMO..

I guess he said Lynch's name because he doesnt like Lynch's MUSIC, which is all gravy, but I didnt think it was called for to be mentioned in a song, but thatz MY OPINION...he is a grown man and can do what he wants regardless if other's disagree though....

Just tell me though if it were C-BO(who many fanz have said he changed his style and is NOT good as he used to be) do u think Smig would have stated his OPINION in his song? It aint got to be personal, Im talking about musically...Keep it real now...

May 3, 2002
tyson said:
Lynch has gone Platnium wit SOTS. I had tha soundscan but cant find it. ill post it up when I get it
man, i aint tryin to get into this.. but Lynch? Plat? lmfao.. he might have went Ghetto Gold or somethin.. ive heard he went gold on Season, but maybe it didnt really count cuz it got repressed like 3 times and got shifted over to Siccmade or something.. anyways heres the RIAA search database:

http://www.riaa.com/gp/database/default.asp

and Lynch's name doesnt even come up.. and if u think they just have mainstream people on it, thats why he aint in there.. then why does E-40, Insane Clown Posse, and Luniz show up? once again not tryin to hate.. just statin what i see..

Feb 14, 2004
SANDMAN said:
and Lynch's name doesnt even come up.. and if u think they just have mainstream people on it, thats why he aint in there.. then why does E-40, Insane Clown Posse, and Luniz show up? once again not tryin to hate.. just statin what i see..
wait a min man, E 40 and Luniz had bigger hits then Lynch, but to me, E 40 is reachin the mainstream status, but only cause he's doin big thangs. i dont know about ICP or Luniz though, because i aint in to ICP and when's the last time Luniz released a real album?

that's how i see it. I'm not "HATING". k?

:eyecross:

May 3, 2002
savage said:
wait a min man, E 40 and Luniz had bigger hits then Lynch, but to me, E 40 is reachin the mainstream status, but only cause he's doin big thangs. i dont know about ICP or Luniz though, because i aint in to ICP and when's the last time Luniz released a real album?

Check the link i provided.. it states the facts.. Luniz just went plat off the "i got 5 on it" song.. Operation Stackola went Plat.. Mtv was playin Luniz back in the day.. dont know if it was before ur time.. but they have the "i got 5 on it" video on there more then a few times.. i saw playa hater.. East Coast was buyin there shit.

As for ICP i was a fan of there back in the day, Great Milenko went Plat fast.. cuz of the Disney scandal, where they were bought outta there contract and so on.. and they had a few vids go plat which is easier, and 2 other albums they did went gold..

just enter some names in that datebase.. u would be surpised who went plat/gold and who didnt..

May 3, 2002
savage said:
and when's the last time Luniz released a real album?

i wasnt tryin to say who was tighter.. i was just giving people proof that Lynch didnt go Plat.. or Gold yet.. i feel u on the Luniz.. Operation was Classic though.. I wished Seasons went gold, it deserves it.. one of my all time fav albums.

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
hahahahahaha cold game niggas blew that way out kutty all yall who dont know what the real bitness is shouldnt speak both of the niggas got gas lynch is a vet and smiggs puttin his work to be the next vet so u cant hate on none of them some of us know whats really goin on in these streets ya feel me but not of us will speak on it cause it aint our business so am i hatin for my opinion on this pointless ass thread cause if so I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK @I-Rocc i need to holla at u about some shit kutty hit on the pm after u clear some of yours out its full

Jun 16, 2004
MY THREAD WASNT NOTHIN BUT REAL TALK CUZZ I SPEAK NOTHIN BUT REAL SHIT SO TO ANY NIGGA WHO GOT A PROLEM WIT IT FUCC THEM & THE FILTHY HOODRAT COCC THEY CAME OUTTA.bottom line

Jun 5, 2004
I DONT KNOW WUT THIS NETBANGIN GOT TO DO WITH THE TOPIC BUT UHH..
I LIKE LYNCH AND SILAS'S SHIT. I THINK IT WAS A BITCH MOVE TO RANDOMLY DISS LYNCHS SHIT, BUT I CANT SPEAK ON THAT I DONT KNOW EITHER OF THEM. ANY WAYS I LIKE SILAS' CURRENT SHIT A BIT MORE THAN LYNCH'S SHIT, BUT EVERYBODY CANT FORGET WHAT A IMPACT THAT NIGGA LYNCH MADE ON RAP MUSIC, SILAS IS TIGHT AND ALL BUT HE AINT DONE NO PIONEERIN HE JUST ANOTHER RAPPER TO COME ON THE SCENE NOT TO LONG AGO. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE DISS, JUS SMIGG BETTER KNOW THAT HE CANT GET BEAT BY THE NIGGA HES DISSIN

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
PHANTOM said:
Either way ya'll put it, its still gossip, females usually do that, let them deal with it if theres an issue, personally it dont bother me

I-ROCC said:
THIS WHOLE THREAD IS GAY........I THINK LYNCH SHIT IS WACC NOW TOO..DOESNT HAVE NOTHIN TO DO WITH HIM AS A PERSON HIS MUSIC JUS ISN'T MOVING ME RIGHT NOW.....
I dig this...
not every1 has 2 like the same music.....

I personally like LYNCH & SMIGG....
2 be honest LYNCH is 1 of my favorite rappers
if not my favorite....
and given a real lyrical battle he'd smother SMIGG...
but any1 complaining about the diss n the 1st place needs 2 kill it,
cuz it's part of what
HIP HOP is based on!

:siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
I THINK MOST PEOPLES PROBLEMS WITH SMIGG DISSIN LYNCH IS THAT THEY THINK WHO THE FUCK IS HE TO DISS LYNCH????ITS KINDA LIKE TADOU DISSING PAC....IT JUST AINT RIGHT WHEN A NOBODY DISSES A ARGUABLE LEGEND WHEN THEY HAVE NO TRACK RECORD TO SPEAK ON THEMSELF