silas/smigg dirtee dissin lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
.44 mag said:
i said that he weak so maybe yall did understand what i menat cuz yall dont know me but what i meant when i said that is "he aint that tight".when he said lynch shit is wack he meant his shit is GARBAGE OR TRASH which is a diss.thats what it looked like 2 me.if i came on the WCM board talkin bout C-BO IS WACK thats how yall would take it.
I HEAR WHAT YOU SAYIN' BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS SILAS AIN'T HATE ON LYNCH. HE JUST GAVE HIS HONEST OPINION OF HIS MUSIC. I DON'T SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. I HONESTLY THINK SILAS CAME WEAK ON THE VERSE BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT. THE TERM "HATER" IS JUST USED TO LOOSELY NOWADAYS. IF HE SAID "LYNCH SHIT IS WACC NOW SO DON'T COP HIS SHIT....ETC" THAT WOULD BE HATING. EVEN THOUGH I'M A FAN MYSELF I CAN'T SAY I'M FEELIN' ALL THAT NIGGA LYNCHS MUSIC. DOES THAT MAKE ME A HATER TOO?

Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
.44 mag said:
i said that he weak so maybe yall did understand what i menat cuz yall dont know me but what i meant when i said that is "he aint that tight".when he said lynch shit is wack he meant his shit is GARBAGE OR TRASH which is a diss.thats what it looked like 2 me.if i came on the WCM board talkin bout C-BO IS WACK thats how yall would take it.

but smigg didnt come on the siccmade forum sayn it..YOU made the thread about it....its on wax...leave it alone...its a statement....

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Siccmade Fans Are So Defensive...

Really This Shit Is Weak Making Something Out Of Nothing...
Now Niggaz Cant have A Opinion About something Without A Nigga Hatin...Everybody Almost Posting On This Thread Thinks Lynch Is Better Than Silas But I Dont Hear Nobody Sayin Yall Haters...But Then Again Shit If Silas Is Hatin Everybody Takin Up For Lynch Is HAtin...Do Any Of You Dudes Even Know Lynch?
And I Aint Talking About Meeting Him At Some Autograph Sighning...I Never Knew Disliking Someone Music Was Hatin If Thats The Case I Guess We All Hate A LIttle...

Dec 27, 2002
you still dont get it....
#1 lynch doesnt name drop like that--never has...and if he did i wouldnt support that shit
#2 silas is entitled to his opinion but he didnt need to express it like that

since youre posing all these "what ifs"...what if lynch, out of nowhere, said "silas is whack, his shit is weak, i dont fuck wit that nigga, blah blah" in an interview or on an album heard by thousands...yall would be on here asking the same thing....why is lynch hatin on my boy silas? and you would have the right to ask that question

but its whatever...all this arguing aint changin shit

Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
no no1 would be on here askn shit...cuz THREADS dont needa be made...u cooda juss PMd silas...right?? right......like phantom said...silas explains it in the booth 2 tha block vol2

plus i woodnt needa ask...id already kno b4 the shit hit streets...but it dont matter....leave this fuckn thing alone...no more questions til booth2thablock vol2 drop

Mar 16, 2004
JJ da BABAY said:
yall is HELLA stupid...now silas hatin cuz he said LYNCH SHIT IS WACK NOW!!!...i guess the truth and opinions are hatin now...so ure a hater cuz u called silas weak? 1st off....lynch aint even that tite...2nd off why u bitchn about it like a 13year old girl...git over it...its truth....

True shit

Jun 16, 2004
LOL why does the nigga need 2 explain himself if its nothin.i doubt if he seen lynch he would be like "your shit is wack now potna" so why say it on a record.

& why diss me on the internet when you know you cant see me.lol

Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
YOUNGNUTT said:
YEAH BUT THEY SUPPOSIDLY FROM THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD, SO WHY WOULD SOMEBODY FROM THE SAME HOOD CLOWN HIS HOMIES MUZICC IN PUBLIC LIKE THAT???
NOW THAT IS HATE'N'!!!
AM I WRONG???

smigg is from 21st..lynch is from 24th..they not homies..so you are wrong...lynch doesnt name drop but he subliminaly disses people...now thats more like a bitch.. now if smigg was tryna stop his money or sumthin hed be hatin but we all know smigg sayin that is not gonna stop any of u from buying lynchs records...

@.44mag
why wouldnt smigg say it to lynchs face..wut? lynch mite eat him..lol.....i kno for a fact smigg is in no way afraid of lynch lol....

keep that shit in mind...dont question anything else....