Should Tony Stewart be charged with murder?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should he be charged with murder?

• yes

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Don't care.

Guess where Kevin Ward would be right now if he didn't run to the MIDDLE of the track at night wearing all black? ........Alive
Oh I don't disagree with you on that

I dont disagree it was stupid.

My only point is no matter the situation, anyone else, an average joe, an everyday citizen, would be charged, tried & jailed.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Oh I don't disagree with you on that

I dont disagree it was stupid.

My only point is no matter the situation, anyone else, an average joe, an everyday citizen, would be charged, tried & jailed.
You sure?

George Zimmerman was an everyday citizen and he got away with shooting a teenager to death.

Casey Anthony was an everyday citizen and she got away with murdering a toddler.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I still don't think Tony Stewart did it on purpose anyway. Why the fuck would dude throw away millions of dollars and his life to murder somebody in front of hundreds of witnesses lol come on now.
Nor do I. ....not kill, at least.

but I didn't mean to do a lot of things I got punished for... "didn't mean to" isn't an excuse for taking a life.

Sep 26, 2013
obviously dude is a idiot for running out on the track but tony stewart could have avoided him and it looks like to me that he did the opposite of that and tried to go by hella close

still i think it would be almost impossible to convict him beyond a reasonable doubt and all that.

if you watch that video and it doesnt raise any questions about what tony stewart could have done differently then iono breh....

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
if you watch that video and it doesnt raise any questions about what tony stewart could have done differently then iono breh....
Nobody on either side of the argument knows for certainty what Tony Stewart could have done differently. Nobody knows for 100% certainty that Tony Stewart even saw the guy to begin with. How can somebody judge what he could have done differently if there's no way without 100% certainty that we even know if Tony saw him?

Sep 26, 2013
Nobody on either side of the argument knows for certainty what Tony Stewart could have done differently. Nobody knows for 100% certainty that Tony Stewart even saw the guy to begin with. How can somebody judge what he could have done differently if there's no way without 100% certainty that we even know if Tony saw him?
Raising questions and judging are two different things.

Now that i keep watching it honestly it doesnt look dark enough where you couldnt see a person in the middle of the track. We are talking about a professional nascar driver here

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Raising questions and judging are two different things.
The first question that should be raised is "Did he even see him?" and the fact is nobody can with 100% certainty answer yes to that question, which in turn kills any other questions about what they think he could have done differently.

After that question its pure speculation and personal opinion.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
You sure?

George Zimmerman was an everyday citizen and he got away with shooting a teenager to death.

Casey Anthony was an everyday citizen and she got away with murdering a toddler.
if there was VIDEO of the dude shooting him or casey Anthony conspiring to kill or actually killing their kid, it would be totally different. I saw this whole Tony Stewart thing on ESPN son, a million times.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
The first question that should be raised is "Did he even see him?" and the fact is nobody can with 100% certainty answer yes to that question, which in turn kills any other questions about what they think he could have done differently.

After that question its pure speculation and personal opinion.
That alone should/could exonerate him with an even halfway decent defense attorney in court if he stood before trial. All the lawyer has to do is raise a reasonable doubt.

I think the whole thing is effed up and you could argue this a million ways, but with our justice system, that's really the entire argument right there.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
just because he was high does not give tony the right to kill him. wtf is this. beam me outta here. lol
so him being high impaired his judgment? what about tonys judgment?
Didn't get that at all as well. In Germany you'd be fucked if they find weed in your system. Even if it was an accident, you'd be responsible...

Edit: Sorry about that. I thought Tony had weed in his system. Reading comprehension skills not fully running this morning...

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2009
You can't see to your right and you accelerate to turn left. That kid is fucking retarded. Fuck him and may he burn in hell for putting this on another mans conscience

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You cannot charge him with murder, but he did kill another man, so it should be manslaughter...
Man has killed and murdered since the dawn of his time. Trying to charge someone every time someone else dies is some oppressive and conformist bullshit. Murder an innocent with malice, ok- law lovers have at it. Some dumbass jumps in front of a moving race car lookin to shoot da fair one, good riddance. #DARWINAWARDWINNER

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Man has killed and murdered since the dawn of his time. Trying to charge someone every time someone else dies is some oppressive and conformist bullshit. Murder an innocent with malice, ok- law lovers have at it. Some dumbass jumps in front of a moving race car lookin to shoot da fair one, good riddance. #DARWINAWARDWINNER
He killed a man. The guy didn't jump in front of him. Dude made eye contact with him before and then the guy drove close on purpose...

Please show me another example, when you have a safety car phase and drivers would go that high up on the track when they know, that there had been an accident. You fuck up your tires is one. You hurt somebody is two. Dude jumping up and down yelling at you for bullying you out of the track is the reason you got mad and wanted to teach him a lesson that went wrong...

Doesn't take a genius to see what happened here...