Should Tony Stewart be charged with murder?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should he be charged with murder?

• yes

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Tony Stewart was the reason the whole thing started, he bumped into the other guy which caused him to go into the wall.

I agree he shouldn't have gone out the car but their already was some hostility going on before that happened. That is the reason is why I believe Tony Stewart had some bad intentions.
But did he speed up to hit the guy? That's the big question in my book.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Tony Stewart was the reason the whole thing started, he bumped into the other guy which caused him to go into the wall.

I agree he shouldn't have gone out the car but their already was some hostility going on before that happened. That is the reason is why I believe Tony Stewart had some bad intentions.
Drivers spin each other in to the wall in every race in the history of racing lol don't mean there's bad intentions.

I personally don't think Tony even saw the guy, the car in front of Tony barely missed him, plus the dude was wearing all black at night. If Tony did see him it was for a split second.

Race helmet limiting view + black suit + night time + another car passing the guy right before Stewart + high rates of speed = how the fuck can people think dude had time to plot some kind of plan within that split second with all of those variables.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013

I was just about to say that. Stewart wrecked him to begin with which is as messed up as this whole situation.

What'll probably save Stewart here though, is that the dude stuck out his arm towards Stewart as he was driving by.

If I accidentally killed a dude, I would've slammed on my brakes and ran over to help him. I'm not sure if that's what Stewart did, but I can't picture Stewart doing that for anyone even if he did hit the dude.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Drivers spin each other in to the wall in every race in the history of racing lol don't mean there's bad intentions.

I personally don't think Tony even saw the guy, the car in front of Tony barely missed him, plus the dude was wearing all black at night. If Tony did see him it was for a split second.

Race helmet limiting view + black suit + night time + another car passing the guy right before Stewart + high rates of speed = how the fuck can people think dude had time to plot some kind of plan within that split second with all of those variables.
We can't forget that Tony is experienced as shit, so he knew he sent dude into the wall.

He knew where too. He also knew there was a caution flag under way.

So why the hell is he haulin ass towards the scene of the crash, whether dude got out or not you still got safety and emergency vehicles coming onto the track.

He shoulda got out and fought like the rest of them dudes do.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
We can't forget that Tony is experienced as shit, so he knew he sent dude into the wall.

He knew where too. He also knew there was a caution flag under way.

So why the hell is he haulin ass towards the scene of the crash, whether dude got out or not you still got safety and emergency vehicles coming onto the track.
Go watch the video again dude, first the spin out happened going around a curve from Tony's back tire, Tony didn't speed up to dude and spin him out from behind with some crazy malicious intent.

Second of all Tony didn't come hauling ass at the guy either, watch the blue car in front of Stewart's, Stewart was going the exact same speed.

I literally just watched it again before this post, maybe you should to.

He shoulda got out and fought like the rest of them dudes do.
Never in the history of racing has a driver who isn't out of the race stopped his car and got out of his car to fight somebody lol the fuck

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Go watch the video again dude, first the spin out happened going around a curve from Tony's back tire, Tony didn't speed up to dude and spin him out from behind with some crazy malicious intent.

Second of all Tony didn't come hauling ass at the guy either, watch the blue car in front of Stewart's, Stewart was going the exact same speed.

I literally just watched it again before this post, maybe you should to.

I've been watchin the video all day. So since you just watched it again you can see that as soon as he knocked him into the wall with his rear right tire he immediately cut his wheels to the left and took off. He didnt have to slide that close to him in the first place. He knew what he was doin.

Never in the history of racing has a driver who isn't out of the race stopped his car and got out of his car to fight somebody lol the fuck

you're right.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
He walked on a track where multiple cars are driving at speeds in excess of 75mph.

Did Stewart speed up to him?

40mph in a caution lap & yes Tony Stewart sped up, clutched it, & swang his ass end out on purpose.

If any of you have ever heard Tony Stewart talk before this, you'd know dude is a total douche & a fuckin dickwad.

This incident is completely not out of character for him