Should Tony Stewart be charged with murder?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should he be charged with murder?

• yes

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Too difficult to prove intent to harm for second degree murder. Manslaughter would also be impossible, the sheriff's office already said there was no intent to harm and its an accident.

However looking at the video there are some very disconcerting things occurring. It looks like he purposely "big leagued" the kid for lack of a better term. Forced him to the outside and made him crash. This is normal but Tony stewart was the only one going fast after the caution flag was put up. Suggesting maybe he wanted to see his handiwork. The kid shouldn't have been out of his car.. but personally I think that an already roadraged stewart was incensed by this and it sounds like he gunned the engine to scare the kid or kick mud on him.. car fishtailed, since he was going 100+, instant death.

Maybe he'll pay a big civil suit for wrongful death but there's no way he'll face criminal charges

May 9, 2002
this aint the first time someone got out their car in the race, & that was on a caution lap at that

fuck Tony Stewart, he'll beat it because he's got bread, but that shit was intentional.
Was it intentional? Maybe. Was he trying to kill the kid? Of course not. But when you are playing with a 1000+ lb vehicle, anything can happen like what we saw here. Poor judgement on TS' part.

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
this aint the first time someone got out their car in the race, & that was on a caution lap at that
^THIS...

real shit.

It's funny how the first car managed to avoid him. But Stewart was goin full throttle and mowed him down.

You aint supposed to be goin that fast on a caution lap.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fuck no he shouldn't be charged, not only did dude get out of his car (yes I understand people get out of their cars on caution laps), but he walked away from safety on the outside and walked IN to the track, caution lap or not it was dude's own fault he got mowed down. Dude should never have walked that far in to the track. I have no pity for that retarded shit.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
People fucking suck, I think he did it on purpose but who knows what really happened. I just assume he did it because like shea said he has money so he could get away with it. It might be heartless to say but he the other driver should of stayed his ass in the car and at that run in front of the other cars on the track.... Either way rip that's some petty shit to lose your life over.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013

fuck Tony Stewart, he'll beat it because he's got bread, but that shit was intentional.
It looked pretty intentional to me, but he'll probably get off of any charges I'm guessing. I couldn't stand Tony Stewart as it was, this doesn't help.

Side note, I didn't know that he was related to Ivan "Ironman" Stewart. I guess it's his dad? One love to Super Off Road on NES