Should Tony Stewart be charged with murder?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should he be charged with murder?

• yes

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
He killed a man. The guy didn't jump in front of him. Dude made eye contact with him before and then the guy drove close on purpose...

Please show me another example, when you have a safety car phase and drivers would go that high up on the track when they know, that there had been an accident. You fuck up your tires is one. You hurt somebody is two. Dude jumping up and down yelling at you for bullying you out of the track is the reason you got mad and wanted to teach him a lesson that went wrong...

Doesn't take a genius to see what happened here...
No it doesn't take a genius to see that some idiot jumped out where there was moving race cars cuz he wanted to play the tough guy role. Stop pretending you know what Tony Stewart saw and the basis of his reaction or possible unreactive actions. In the US we call your claims circumstantial- I thought you knew. At the end of the day it is what it is. There are more pressing issues in the world than this. You have a right to your opinion though, you're good in my book. PEACE

Last edited:

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
No it doesn't take a genius to see that some idiot jumped out where there was moving race cars cuz he wanted to play the tough guy role. Stop pretending you know what Tony Stewart saw or what kind of "eye contact" was made. In the US we call your claims circumstantial- I thought you knew. At the end of the day it is what it is. There are more pressing issues in the world than this. You have a right to your opinion, you're good in my book. PEACE
:chinese:

It was safety car phase...there are people all around the track warning drivers about people/cars/trash/whatever on the track...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
:chinese:

It was safety car phase...there are people all around the track warning drivers about people/cars/trash/whatever on the track...
lol People don't walk around the middle of the track on caution laps. If somebody is wrecked on the wall it's common for people to drive where Stewart was driving.

Your posts made zero sense. Kevin Ward was 100% in the wrong where he chose to be.

Your post saying "he made eye contact" was extra hilarious.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I still feel the same.

Tony slid high in to that wall and caused the accident. I'm almost positive that the expert NASCAR driver knew he caused a disruption on the track immediately thereafter.

He knew dude wiped out.

He should have been slowin down that next lap. he probably did but not too much. And no it wasnt pitch dark on the track, he had to have seen him. To say he didnt doesnt make sense. It's not like the cars have lights in the first place.
InfamousICON @InfamousICON

I agree to disagree...it's all good my dude.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

This picture is the type of car that was being driven. You notice that wing coming down on the wall side of the car over the cockpit? Tony Stewart's field of vision in that car was extremely narrow, add in the lack of light, pitch black or not. You can't say with certainty that Stewart saw the guy.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yeah it is. I used to love sprint cars when I was a kid. Went to a local track a few times as a youngster and the sprints were always the main event to me, I didn't even care about the stock cars lol
I used to have a 1979 Chevy Silverado 4x4 lifted on 44 inch super swampers, & had a 383 stroker under the hood that my boy took out of a sprint car.

....shit was like bigfoot & did wheelies.

Not so practical for a daily driver, but it was fun as fuck.

I had that truck when I first started posting on the siccness back in 2000

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I dont like this video...the guy is toooo close..

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fc2xyt67BQ[/video]

this one is better even tho the cam isnt on helmet...

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEj1xA3kNdE[/video]

better view....camera was higher.....still great view.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQr4WKZmeU4[/video]

Stewart wasnt sideways when he hit ol boy.

Jul 9, 2007
Nobody on either side of the argument knows for certainty what Tony Stewart could have done differently. Nobody knows for 100% certainty that Tony Stewart even saw the guy to begin with. How can somebody judge what he could have done differently if there's no way without 100% certainty that we even know if Tony saw him?
Seems like every other driver on the track somehow managed to not run him over and none of them are well-known rich ass racecar drivers. But the guy who does this for a living was not able to see dude? GTFO. He meant to get real close to scare dude went a little to far and hit him. Murder no. Manslaughter yes at the very least. JMHO.

Mar 21, 2009
Seems like every other driver on the track somehow managed to not run him over and none of them are well-known rich ass racecar drivers. But the guy who does this for a living was not able to see dude? GTFO. He meant to get real close to scare dude went a little to far and hit him. Murder no. Manslaughter yes at the very least. JMHO.
Yeah but pancake dumb fuck was trying to confront tony not the other drivers.