Should Tony Stewart be charged with murder?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should he be charged with murder?

• yes

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
What the fuck was one of the most famous drivers in the world doing driving a sprint car on a dirt track in the middle of nowhere in bumfuck upstate NY anyway?
that's what I was thinking. I thought NASCAR was racing at Pocono though which is up around that area I thought so maybe he did that instead of being at the Nationwide race? I thought it was weird though too.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
that's what I was thinking. I thought NASCAR was racing at Pocono though which is up around that area I thought so maybe he did that instead of being at the Nationwide race? I thought it was weird though too.
I guess he was schedule to race the next night at Watkins Glen. Had no idea dude just shows up at dirt races in the middle of nowhere when he don't have shit to do lol

Kind of cool that small local crowd got to see Tony Stewart race....except for, well....you know

Tony stewart always racing shit all over the place, hell when nascar comes to the bay stewart will go run races at altamont raceway.

He shouldnt be prosecuted, the driver clearly walked to close to a moving car. Under caution flags generally drivers are allowed to go fast until they catch up with the pack behind the pace car. I dont care how much control you think a world class driver should have over a car he (stewart) is driving on a slippery surface.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
It's funny how the first car managed to avoid him. But Stewart was goin full throttle and mowed him down.

You aint supposed to be goin that fast on a caution lap.
You also not supposed to run out on the lap like a maniac thou. Was it intentional, probably, murder, nope, at the end of the day its one less idiot alive. Common sense tells me not to go run out into traffic.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
You also not supposed to run out on the lap like a maniac thou. Was it intentional, probably, murder, nope, at the end of the day its one less idiot alive. Common sense tells me not to go run out into traffic.
I dont think he should go scott free tho. Something should happen to dude.

Granted under a caution flag you're allowed to catch up to the pack....but what gets me is that Tony CAUSED the accident!! So if you knew you sent dude flyin into the wall, then why the hell wasnt he on some caution shit on the next lap.

That first car missed dude, it looked like Tony just batterrammed his ass.

Of course his intent wasnt to kill(I hope not)...but he had intent to HIT from the looks of it...

I dont kno...I wish they had a drivers cam.