Should Tony Stewart be charged with murder?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should he be charged with murder?

• yes

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
40mph in a caution lap & yes Tony Stewart sped up, clutched it, & swang his ass end out on purpose.

If any of you have ever heard Tony Stewart talk before this, you'd know dude is a total douche & a fuckin dickwad.

This incident is completely not out of character for him
I talked to my nephew last night who is a big nascar fan. He pretty much said the same thing you did.

I think they should lock him up. At the very least ban him and his team from racing.

Dec 4, 2006
40mph in a caution lap & yes Tony Stewart sped up, clutched it, & swang his ass end out on purpose.

If any of you have ever heard Tony Stewart talk before this, you'd know dude is a total douche & a fuckin dickwad.

This incident is completely not out of character for him
what I don't get is that it's gonna take 2 weeks or more to watch a video and make a decision out of it...SMH..

I seen the video twice and you can clearly see Tony Stewart hitting the dude...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
...& of course marijuana is an excuse to purposely run someone over.

Money talks.

Fuck Tony Stewart & RIP to that young man.

Civil case coming soon, I am sure of it.
just because he was high does not give tony the right to kill him. wtf is this. beam me outta here. lol
so him being high impaired his judgment? what about tonys judgment?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
just because he was high does not give tony the right to kill him. wtf is this. beam me outta here. lol
so him being high impaired his judgment? what about tonys judgment?
I bet Tony was railing coke lines off a tranny hooker dick the night before because he is a giant downlow faggot.

DISCLAIMER: These are not facts, but more like very strong assumptions.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
You have to be pretty stupid to jump out on a race track tony Stewart is a douce but pretty much signing a death warrant
I know you must have been to local circuit tracks & seen races, because you listen to country music & thats a total hick sport....

I've been going damn near my whole life, & have seen well over 2 dozen people at one point or another get out & start fighting

it's as common as hockey fighters dropping sticks & squabbing... this shit is not as out of the ordinary as people & the edia are making it seem

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
I know you must have been to local circuit tracks & seen races, because you listen to country music & thats a total hick sport....

I've been going damn near my whole life, & have seen well over 2 dozen people at one point or another get out & start fighting

it's as common as hockey fighters dropping sticks & squabbing... this shit is not as out of the ordinary as people & the edia are making it seem
now that you mention this, thats exactly what dude did. he looked like he wanted to catch the fade imo and tony was like ok bro i got u. i dont think tony meant to kill him, but like you said just meant to be an asshole and drive just close enough to spook dude.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
now that you mention this, thats exactly what dude did. he looked like he wanted to catch the fade imo and tony was like ok bro i got u. i dont think tony meant to kill him, but like you said just meant to be an asshole and drive just close enough to spook dude.

I am sure there is a lot of people that only intended to scare, or possibly only lightweight hurt someone, that end up killing them, but still do life in prison for it.

I am not being Tony's judge, but to get away with it with zero repercussions is criminal in itself.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
I am sure there is a lot of people that only intended to scare, or possibly only lightweight hurt someone, that end up killing them, but still do life in prison for it.

I am not being Tony's judge, but to get away with it with zero repercussions is criminal in itself.
vehicular manslaughter at the very least. and a ban from nascar.
karma is a bitch.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm glad he didn't get charged. Don't care what anybody says, dude ran in to the MIDDLE of the track while cars were still driving. People that bring up "fighting is normal in the sport and people get out all the time", yes that's true, but they don't run in to the MIDDLE of the damn track while cars are driving.

Guess what would have happened if he didn't run in to the MIDDLE of the track wearing black at night? He would be alive right now. The dude asked to be ran over. That's like somebody pointing a gun at your head and you get all brave saying shit like "shoot me then" then acting all surprised when they do shoot you.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I'm glad he didn't get charged. Don't care what anybody says, dude ran in to the MIDDLE of the track while cars were still driving. People that bring up "fighting is normal in the sport and people get out all the time", yes that's true, but they don't run in to the MIDDLE of the damn track while cars are driving.

Guess what would have happened if he didn't run in to the MIDDLE of the track wearing black at night? He would be alive right now. The dude asked to be ran over. That's like somebody pointing a gun at your head and you get all brave saying shit like "shoot me then" then acting all surprised when they do shoot you.
that person would still be charged for shooting you tho breh.