Lebron James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
If that LeBron Cavs team was in the West, the Cavs wouldn't even be in the playoffs.
And if this...if that...doesn't amount to a pile of crap now does it.

They don't play in the West so we'll never know.

Series tied 2-2 bitches! You all got a little ahead of yourselves!

Feb 12, 2008
That wasn't really an answer.

But who gives a shit I thought we're talking about the NBAs leading scorer here who is that again? Oh yeah Lebron James.
Your right this thread was not made to compare Kobe Bryant and Lebron. I just had to answer dumb questions about the leagues MVP

I have my opinion and it wont change so deal with it and leave it at that!!!! We been arguing this for a while now and it wont change so well agree to disagree!! And yes that dunk was nasty!! Got Em!!
We havent been arguing about this for a while. This thread was not meant to be what you made it. You probably didnt even read the first post was just like "oh hell naw I gots to defend my man."

Congrats to the Cavs they beat a really good team at home while Lebron only had a decent shooting night 7/20. Man what the fuck is up with Boston they dont look hungry. You have to be able to win on the road. Thats Atlanta and Cleveland... they wont make it to the finals if they get to Detroit.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I agree... I picked Boston to beat Detroit in my predictions. We know Detroit is good enough to win in Boston but now the question is, is Boston good enough to win in Detroit?

Feb 12, 2008
^^^ There is no way if they play that that series doesnt go to 7.

I think it will be up to Detroit to win in Boston and I thin they will do it in game 7.

Feb 13, 2006
^^^ There is no way if they play that that series doesnt go to 7.

I think it will be up to Detroit to win in Boston and I thin they will do it in game 7.
I look at it in a different way. I picked Detriot to win the east since the beginning of the season and I think that if it was to go 7 that there's no way Boston would lose at home in game 7. If Detriot is gonna win that series (assuming the series even happens) they better steal a road game early.

Feb 12, 2008
I look at it in a different way. I picked Detriot to win the east since the beginning of the season and I think that if it was to go 7 that there's no way Boston would lose at home in game 7. If Detriot is gonna win that series (assuming the series even happens) they better steal a road game early.
I feel I just dont see boston giving in at home in the beggining. I thing Detroits D will wear on them and by game seven the wont have enough gas.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Should be a good series... i think it could go either way. Detroit has more experience but Boston has the home court. Let's see what happens.

Jan 28, 2005
I agree... I picked Boston to beat Detroit in my predictions. We know Detroit is good enough to win in Boston but now the question is, is Boston good enough to win in Detroit?
BOS and DET played two games against one another during the regular season.

DET won @ BOS

and

BOS won @ DET

crazy shit. But the odds aren't exactly looking good for BOS tied 2-2 with CLE, where as Detroit is resting comfortably.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
lebron is a top 3 player in the game. period. once kobe tails off, lebron will likely be the #1. unless cp3 keeps pushing forward.

so you can say nuff said about cp3, kobe and lebron. and you might as well throw in a nuff said said about kg as well.

<<<2pennies

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
lebron is a top 3 player in the game. period. once kobe tails off, lebron will likely be the #1. unless cp3 keeps pushing forward.

so you can say nuff said about cp3, kobe and lebron. and you might as well throw in a nuff said said about kg as well.

<<<2pennies
I agree... I'd put them in this order... Kobe, CP3, and then LeBron. The reason I put CP3 ahead of LeBron is because he's playing better in the playoffs... the playoffs is when the best players step up.

Apr 20, 2003
^^^^^I agree, LeBron going for 23 in the first half is pretty impressive against your squads team defense...... But I'm sure the Celts are gonna let him score his points while they try to shut down the other Cav players. Great game none the less!

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
fucken cavs, they needed a win today. cavs will win on friday back to boston for game 7..... lebron had a great first half and couldnt finished it.