Lebron James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2008
Well you might not have seen the game today. Or the first game or ill even reach and go back to the finals of last year.

Hes still young but please can we stop with the Kobe comparisons.
Like I already said... nobody is trying to take anything away from the young man but please stop with Kobe comparisons and dont even start with the Jordan comparisons please.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall mufuckaz kill me!! Ofcourse its Kobe fans that are yapping!! Yall can clown all yall want to, but dude is like 23 and is the best player and will be for several years to come and does way more with less than Kobe will ever do!!! We sure can stop with the Kobe comparisons cause he cant fuck with LeBron! And I never compared him to Kobe I said he is better than Kobe!! And Kobe is lucky to have the best supporting cast in the NBA! Thats the only reason the team is where its at!! Give LeBron Gasol, and Odom and company and see how many rings he would win!!! Kee tryin yall!! Got Em!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yall mufuckaz kill me!! Ofcourse its Kobe fans that are yapping!! Yall can clown all yall want to, but dude is like 23 and is the best player and will be for several years to come and does way more with less than Kobe will ever do!!! We sure can stop with the Kobe comparisons cause he cant fuck with LeBron! And I never compared him to Kobe I said he is better than Kobe!! And Kobe is lucky to have the best supporting cast in the NBA! Thats the only reason the team is where its at!! Give LeBron Gasol, and Odom and company and see how many rings he would win!!! Kee tryin yall!! Got Em!!!
WTF? Saying LeBron is better than Kobe is comparing them if you ask me. And Kobe doesn't have the best supporting cast in the NBA... are you serious? Gasol, Odom, and Fisher have helped Kobe a lot but to say he has the best supporting cast is too much. Kobe with a bad back can't get with LeBron but a healthy Kobe is better than a healthy Lebron period. You should let LeBron win a few rings before you say he's better than Kobe. LeBron is more physically gifted than Kobe being that he's bigger, stronger, and has more hops but that doesn't mean he's a better player.

Sep 28, 2002
^
How many rings has Kobe won w/o Shaq?

Stop the hate. Lebron will show up. The Celtics are using that same close ranks around the paint defense that the Spurs used in the finals last year. But its only working for them in the bean town because they can get away with murder at home. The cavs do need to get him some MORE help though. In my opinion w/ a dominant center like I don't know SHAQ from 6 years ago or Dwight Howard the cavs would be unstoppable.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Say what you will, but down 2 points, 10 seconds left, who's hands would you want the ball in? KOBE, and when Kobe goes off, he does things nobody has ever been able to do.

Feb 12, 2008
Its not just Laker fans who agree, hell not all Laker fans even agree.

23 and the best player. Wow you should have stayed in your hole it would have been better than coming out and making this dumb ass statement.

How is 45 wins "way more" than 57?

If you say a is better than b you are comparing a with b ya fuckin dummy. Do you see how that works.

I know because Pau, Fisher, and Lamar, are light years better than Parker, and Manu and Finley or West, Stojakovic, and Chandler, damn man Pierce, and Ray cant fuck with them.

Why would the Lakers management give players to another team. This aint christmas you stupid trick.

Please stay out of this thread and dont fill it with your bullshit ass result to your man love of Lebron.

Feb 12, 2008
^
How many rings has Kobe won w/o Shaq?

Stop the hate. Lebron will show up. The Celtics are using that same close ranks around the paint defense that the Spurs used in the finals last year. But its only working for them in the bean town because they can get away with murder at home. The cavs do need to get him some MORE help though. In my opinion w/ a dominant center like I don't know SHAQ from 6 years ago or Dwight Howard the cavs would be unstoppable.
How many championships has Shaq won without a allstar guard? It takes more than one superstar to win championships so kill that tired ass argument against Kobe's rings.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
that dunk was raw as fuck

and I don't know what the arguement above was really about, but Kobe is better now than Lebron, but Lebron will probably be better overall......him being on the east helps his chances as well as being considered one of the greats

Nov 7, 2006
that dunk was raw as fuck

and I don't know what the arguement above was really about, but Kobe is better now than Lebron, but Lebron will probably be better overall......him being on the east helps his chances as well as being considered one of the greats
give it a couple of years and the east and west will be flipped. it will happen right when it's officially LeBron's NBA. like it was always east with bird, then MJ. then shit flipped with Kobe and it will flip again when it's LeBron's turn to shine. i dunno if that made sense but i can say it better than i can type it lol

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I have my opinion and it wont change so deal with it and leave it at that!!!! We been arguing this for a while now and it wont change so well agree to disagree!! And yes that dunk was nasty!! Got Em!!