Lebron James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Lebron did make some mistakes…but he is human.

He’s the only reason why they even had a chance to win it anyway…without him…the Cavs would have got blown out. Pierce was on fire all damn game. Gibson would have really helped yesterday.

The poor kid has absolutely no help whatsoever.

Lebron doesn’t seem like the type to demand a trade…but best believe if he doesn’t get some REAL help…he will be gone when his contract is up.

Nov 7, 2006
Lebron did make some mistakes…but he is human.

He’s the only reason why they even had a chance to win it anyway…without him…the Cavs would have got blown out. Pierce was on fire all damn game. Gibson would have really helped yesterday.

The poor kid has absolutely no help whatsoever.

Lebron doesn’t seem like the type to demand a trade…but best believe if he doesn’t get some REAL help…he will be gone when his contract is up.
most likely. and he had lil help but the play calling made it so everything went through lebron and u cant blame him for that shit. the coach got nervous of losing and figured lebron would repeat lastyear's magic but it was too late. we were up by ten and lebron cut it to make it a 1 point lead on a great defensive play. lebron did all he could and yeah he missed the layup but he hit all them other shits to even inch the cavs close and no1 else was helping cause they were on the drawing board doing nothing. they coulda ran more picks for lebron or something but they were litterally not in the plays

Oct 21, 2003
FUCK THE REFS IN BOSTON!!!!!
THE CELTICS FOULED LEBRON ON EVERY POSSESION AND NUTHIN HAPPENED.
PIERCE SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST 4 FOULS AT HALFTIME!!!!!!

Jan 18, 2006
Well Lebron has a way above average center, most teams cannot say that. I wish the Warriors had big Z. Im tired of people complaining about Lebron not having any help. If they had better ball movement and shit they probably would have higher percentage shots. If anything they need a better point guard who can run the offense better.

Nov 7, 2006
FUCK THE REFS IN BOSTON!!!!!
THE CELTICS FOULED LEBRON ON EVERY POSSESION AND NUTHIN HAPPENED.
PIERCE SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST 4 FOULS AT HALFTIME!!!!!!
STFU and stop making excuses. the ref calling was evened out and yeah ur right pierce got a away with 2 grabs on his arm but ya cant call everything. and wehn the half opened back up u guys had a call even if lebron was breathed on wrong while on the other we were getting hacked to shit

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Big Z may be an above average center, but look at the NBA these days, there are no more dominant centers anymore.

Dec 19, 2005
Well Lebron has a way above average center, most teams cannot say that. I wish the Warriors had big Z. Im tired of people complaining about Lebron not having any help. If they had better ball movement and shit they probably would have higher percentage shots. If anything they need a better point guard who can run the offense better.
qft. :siccness:

Nov 7, 2006
excuses??? lmao. I see where you from, so please miss me with this BS!!!
learn how to take a loss. we know there were bad calls against you guys and guess waht, same shit happened to us. just get over it the refs were fine in this game the only big thing they missed on ur side is when KG kicked it and got the ball, but remember when delonte bounced the ball on his foot and it went out of bounds but u guys kept the ball? that was payback for fucking up the other play. so just shut up already and dont try and say it's cause i'm from boston cause u were in here befoere the series start sayin ur were a LBJ fan so u being a biased person right now.

what does that mean?

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Krazee why are u wasting time arguing with these laker/kobe fans about LeBron?? Its a waste of time. LeBron is the best player and does more with less and if he had the team kobe has in la, he would easily win the title!!! I dont waste my time anymore cause its silly!! LeBron will leave Cleveland after next year if they dont get no help this offseason!! Got Em!!

Nov 7, 2006
Krazee why are u wasting time arguing with these laker/kobe fans about LeBron?? Its a waste of time. LeBron is the best player and does more with less and if he had the team kobe has in la, he would easily win the title!!! I dont waste my time anymore cause its silly!! LeBron will leave Cleveland after next year if they dont get no help this offseason!! Got Em!!
i dont know why i argue, just boredom i guess lol.