Lebron James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
What IM saying, if you two ediots realize, is that LBJ is only human. He's gonna have off nights even if he does get good looks. Especially against a toughh Boston D.
Actually that’s not what you said, is English not your first language? your a fucking idiot for real’s bro, where you in special classes? The fact is the celtics where trying to give the game away, and Lebron let his team down, it had nothing to do with Lerbron's teamates.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Ah, this fool again. Always comin out the sidelines followin me around talkin some shit. Then he never replies, just disappears like a true bitch.
Never say never.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
@ D.I.R.B.... We're just saying he has to step his game up... so far he's averaging 1 made basket per quater... and you're getting on his teammates. Didn't LeBron ask for help during the season? Didn't he want the Cavs to go after Jason Kidd? After the Cavs were fresh off of an NBA Finals appearance last year? That was a slap in the face to his teammates that help the Cavs get to the finals. He had help but they traded that help away at LeBron's request.

Feb 12, 2008
8/42 17 turnovers. I think your going easy on him by saying an off night. So far DIRB seems like a true "ediot" who doesnt know jack shit about basketball.

Tony and Arson took the words out of my mouth. Isnt it a little fishy that he always has these off nights in big series. His decent supporting cast has a little to do with his performance but it doesnt explain him just straight bricking. Wallys a good shooter so is Gibson and Pav. Smith is decent and big Z has been doing his thing in this series.

Oh and no the lakers couldnt be doing any better with Lebron because they are at the top of the west and undefeated in the playoffs. Like I said can we please stop with the Kobe comparisons.

Jun 23, 2002
Hey if ya'll agree with each other thats cool, im not here to change opinions im just stating mine. just cause u guys are cheerleadin for each other doesnt make u right tho.

arson tellin me i need special classes when this niggas posts are always full of typos and he be usin commas insted of periods. classic!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Phil man we're just saying he has to step his game up. We're not calling him "overrated" because we know what he's capable of doing. But this is what separates Kobe and LeBron. LeBron has to find a way to help his team win even if it's getting to the free throw line 20 times or pouring in 50 points like he did against the Pistons last season... we haven't seen that LeBron since that game. Chris Paul is looking like the 2nd best player in the NBA behind Kobe.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Hey if ya'll agree with each other thats cool, im not here to change opinions im just stating mine. just cause u guys are cheerleadin for each other doesnt make u right tho.

arson tellin me i need special classes when this niggas posts are always full of typos and he be usin commas insted of periods. classic!
Your posts are always off topic, and you debate subjects people arnt even talking about, stop crying.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Phil man we're just saying he has to step his game up. We're not calling him "overrated" because we know what he's capable of doing. But this is what separates Kobe and LeBron. LeBron has to find a way to help his team win even if it's getting to the free throw line 20 times or pouring in 50 points like he did against the Pistons last season... we haven't seen that LeBron since that game. Chris Paul is looking like the 2nd best player in the NBA behind Kobe.
and im just saying the celtics are doing better than james is doing bad. granted he missed a lot of shots last night, the celtics arent getting any credit at all for shutting him down. people are operating under the assumption that james is playing a middle of the road defensive team. the celtics play the best defense in the league hands down. and that doesnt bode well for the "man" on a 1 man team.

May 2, 2002
Seems as though a few are being too hard on Lebron. He is still very young people…Kobe has been around the block for awhile now.

It took Kobe a while to become as good as he is…and a while to win a ring also.

And everything that is being said about Lebron now was said about MJ and Kobe too. His time will come!