Lebron James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Props to Lebron for forcing a game 7, but at the same time Boston is just underachieving in the playoffs. Aint no way they should be facing another game 7. Doc Rivers really needs to do something about his offensive system. There is no reason for Ray Allen to not get off with Wally guarding him.

Jan 2, 2004
I honestly don't know how much time the team is though. Allen is about done. Garnett isn't even the player he used to be. Though he's fairly young, he has a lot of games and wear and tear on his body, which is more important than age...

I say they got one or two more years since they don't have a guy in there core of young people that I see as having a chance of being a legitimate star.

But I'm not gonna write them off at all, but I think if they don't make the finals, they should fire Doc. Just because he's a pitiful coach. He's the worst in the league by far. Though there isn't much out there, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Avery go there.

Nov 7, 2006
@ Krazee...I understand you're bracing for the worst, but if you're not disappointed in anything less than a championship, there's something wrong with you. These players were brought in to win a championship NOW; Allen, Garnett, and Pierce aren't going to be playing in 10 years (at least not at this level). This would be, IMO, the equivilant to the Lakers losing with Malone, Shaq, Kobe, and Payton.
i'm not bracing for the worst at all, i just know that this team was just assembled this year and it's very unlikely to make a finals run with a team that never played together thats all. and as far as ur IMO with th 4 HOF of the lakers, i knew they would lose and expected it before playoff's even hit cause they didnt have the chemistry they neede to win one just like my team right now. IMO we will get it next year but this i dont think so.

I honestly don't know how much time the team is though. Allen is about done. Garnett isn't even the player he used to be. Though he's fairly young, he has a lot of games and wear and tear on his body, which is more important than age...

I say they got one or two more years since they don't have a guy in there core of young people that I see as having a chance of being a legitimate star.

But I'm not gonna write them off at all, but I think if they don't make the finals, they should fire Doc. Just because he's a pitiful coach. He's the worst in the league by far. Though there isn't much out there, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Avery go there.
garnett isnt the player he used to be? are u serious? garbett is alot better IMO he just lowered in stats cause of the players he have around him but KG is the only reason our ass aint out YET so u just talkin dumb.

and you dont see any of there young players bei9ng stars? thats ridiculous, Rondo has a great chance and big baby and powe also do as well. but lemme guess u think stucky or whatever does right lol.

and doc aint no where near the worst coach in the league. sure he aint all great but when there was coaches like isiah thomas this year and u say doc is the worse is just dumb granted he isnt good enough to get a championship outta the talent he got but i dont think flip is great either so maybe he might be outta a job this year too. who knows lol

Feb 19, 2008
i cant wait for the game...and yeah doc is a fuckin dumb fuuck....run plays like the spurs let kg do most the work aint no way b wallace can block his shot n then they will double him and he can throught it out for a open 3.....garnett my favorite player but sometimes i wish i was in his position....ball hogg...fuck why u think kobe has 40 points every fuckin night,,,,,he takez fuckin 80 shots....

Jun 27, 2005
Yea the Cavs are fuckin horrible besides James. Delonte West is a garbage ass pg if I ever saw one. He makes bad decision after bad decision, can't run a fast break to save his life and misses wide open shots. Pretty much all he did the whole game when he wasn't doing something wrong was bring the ball up the court then find James to run the offense. Too bad nobody on the offense gave a fuck about rotations or setting picks or cutting to the basket. Cleveland is some damn choke artists besides James.

Nov 7, 2006
The Cavs really need one more legit good player to compliment LeBron.
i agree with ya. i mean Z aint bad at all but thats it and that aint enough. if kobe had even 1 more allstar with him then he would get his ring with ease most likely.

You think Lebron is gonna pull a Kobe and demand a trade? j/p
he just might but he's still very young and his team has potential of getting better so he wont do it soon.

^^^No but I do expect him to be a Brooklyn Net in the near future.
lol, forgot all about that, i dunno Jay-Z was at game 5 repping green so maybe LeBron will take that as disrespect and not play for him lol JP

Jun 27, 2005
Lebron has once again shown why he'll never be a Jordan or Bryant.

I'd rather give the ball to Scerbiak than Leborn when it counted.
LOL you're out of your damn mind. Jordan had Pippen, Horace Grant and Dennis Rodman. Bryant's rings came on Shaq's coat tails and now the Lakers success is due in large part to Odom, Gasol and to a lesser extent earlier in the year Bynum. James has NOBODY on his team. He looked like he was on the floor all alone out there. 45 pts 5 rebs and 6 assists to a team that couldnt throw the ball in an ocean. He had half his team's points, what more do you want him to do? He cant make shots for his team mates.

Nov 14, 2002
Y'all know I was being sarcastic, right? lol

Just over-exaggerating my point that Lebron is awful in the clutch.

@ xtra: It took Jordan about 4 years to mature into the greatest closer of all-time. Took Kobe about the same amount to get where he's at. Yeah, they had Pippen and Shaq respectively, but look at seasons 04/05 - 06/07. Kobe was consistantly tearing teams' hearts out at the end of games - including the playoffs - even with one of the worst supporting casts in the league. Lebron's now 5 seasons in and still can't even put in a lay-up or free throw with the game on the line. Shit's despicable.