KLOUD 9 POSSE HERE TO REPRESENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
I have noticed that quite a few artists call their represses OG or original release in the sense that they haven't remastered or added tracks. As an example Playya1000 did that with the CDs he's selling on ebay.
Are they aware of the terminology or are they just trying to make fast money because most fans won't file a paypal claim on the artists they like?

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
I have noticed that quite a few artists call their represses OG or original release in the sense that they haven't remastered or added tracks. As an example Playya1000 did that with the CDs he's selling on ebay.
Are they aware of the terminology or are they just trying to make fast money because most fans won't file a paypal claim on the artists they like?

yes its their right as an musician , that they can press up more Copies without changing anything and still can call it the Original then.but this pressing i received really got nuthin to do with the original release.anyways i feel evrybody that hunts for the OG deal from the OG release year.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
http://yfrog.com/07kloud9possestockp

This is the pciture I received from Termaine few weeks ago. If you look you can see that the cds contains Back covers and the cases are different...

man like i mentioned a 100 times i repeat it for anthony metz.those very low quality repressed copies i received like 4 months back from now.
then a month ago he made those pictures for me (i was at the phone as he made em), he visited Dhall and he had those copies. they claimed that these re the real deal copies and Dhall got 25 left and is ready to sell me 20 of em.then you came up with your ebay auctions and used these pictures.i was pissed because he told me he was goin to send you the repress.
then 2 days ago he told me Dhall got 25.000 copies left and my copies re still not sent out.so i took my money back.
thats all infos on this case.get your own opinion to this case now.
out of a suden 25k og copies , that sounds like somebody used the old master copy to me.

Jan 30, 2004
damn thats a fucked up situation, you got your money back from the 50 represses?

i think maybe some artists say its a original release meaning everything about it is the same music wise, no changes to the tracks or remastering and maybe they think that's what people care about not thinking like a collector. where as a collector see's it as a original pressing of the cd.

but i dunno, i could be wrong...

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
25k copies? a typo maybe?
no seriously he typed in 25.000 copies, he said he got enough now to conquer the whole world wit that cd.anyways as i was getting in contact to him 1-2 years ago he always said that NOBODY got copies of it but he said d-hall might have the master copy.then since 4 weeks he got 25.000 copies. i dont doubt the quality of it but i doubt the authenticity

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
no seriously he typed in 25.000 copies, he said he got enough now to conquer the whole world wit that cd.anyways as i was getting in contact to him 1-2 years ago he always said that NOBODY got copies of it but he said d-hall might have the master copy.then since 4 weeks he got 25.000 copies.
25,000 copies is a ridiculous number. He can't fit that many boxes inside his crackhouse. lol

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
thats a message he sent me and proly other people aswell:

cd's will be distribute in march 2011 worth even more only westernunion orders.

May 27, 2006
I guess he still is on crack because that kloud9 webpage still ain't up
haha

and i wonder sup with that 9thward dude that was crazy when he came up out of nothing and wrote its ogs
guess from what we know nowadays it was str8 a lie .. but i wonder for what intention

and to keep the fun alive ..59 dude had an og copy and can provide us with scans?..or the frontcover he tagged with his name just from backndadays when he used to tag other ppl scans ?lol

Jan 6, 2003
haha

and i wonder sup with that 9thward dude that was crazy when he came up out of nothing and wrote its ogs
guess from what we know nowadays it was str8 a lie .. but i wonder for what intention
Most likely it's the Kloud 9 posse dude that realized we were discussing it on this board and decided to sign up to promote his material. That's probably why he now sends out a new message that he only will take payment via Western Union and not paypal, because he read up and down on here about the "dangers of paypal" and claims, especially when people realize they've got a re-release and not the promised OG. Shady shit...

Jan 6, 2003
cd's will be distribute in march 2011 worth even more only westernunion orders.
So he's got a batch of OGs that he will hold on to for another 3-4 months to make them even more valuable or will the price increase even more?

Since he'll only accept payment by western union he probably understand that if he accepts paypal payments people will make claims as soon as they get the re-release and not the OG as he claims it to be.

What is wrong with this guy? Does he think the whole world is dying to get his CD?

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Since he'll only accept payment by western union he probably understand that if he accepts paypal payments people will make claims as soon as they get the re-release and not the OG as he claims it to be.
CD?
thats the same thing im thinking about why would he do western union only if he got a paypal acc, but i really got no ideas if they will be og or not.would like to keep you guys updated. i get 2 copies from D-hall that were shipped out a week ago.will give you guys scans and all that,so if anyone here with the old real thing we can compare it.