KLOUD 9 POSSE HERE TO REPRESENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
i bidded on it because you took my picture and was usin it for the repress auction.thats wack. maybe you didnt even know yourself that you was getting the repress ,anyways selling cds that you dont have is wack. who needs to do shit like this ? so i decided to big on it.
and i created fake accounts ? mr funkydelpiero himself is talking to me that I create fake accounts on ebay ?
and this out of the mouth of a person that comes evrytime with supernatural stories in his item descroptions ? out of the mouth of a guy that sells a super special "first" version og copy of 1 way anc which jumps at 1400$ within 1 hour ?
from a guy that sells Malis - 16 switches and it jumps at 160$ within the first hour?when it regulary only sells for around 30$.HAHA !!!! DUDE please stop smoking your Chrystal Meth.your stories are getting out of control

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
lol dude, i fucked u up on that homegrown cd ?thats bullshit, you showed me the cd and i found out.thats all.sure i want to make some cash, but i dont tell lies like anthony metz.
You are always lying for dollaz and everybody already know this since many years. You said you'll not list any of your copies till I sell mine. Did you done what you said me on msn?

Apr 21, 2004
your pictures??? man i received several pictures from termaine stop your bullshit.

Malis? man I sold 3 Malis for more than 100$ and 1 for 30$ yes and? whats the prob with this? For 1 Way I still have every mails received from Down Stroke I can proove everything, not you... you just talk man. When Gambino showed me his version I stopped with ebay. for repress like this 1 Way I don't need internet, I sell to noob here in my region for 50 euros and its ok...
don't cry baby, you will win soon with an other new "rarest album never sold before" LOL you are a king man but everybody know...

I don't need to have a good feedbacks, if I want to sell something I ask a friend and its ok and I win my $$ hehe So continue to lie about me mr fisherman.

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
and this out of the mouth of a person that comes evrytime with supernatural stories in his item descroptions ?

The most supernatural storie I heard is something about you. 2 or 3 years ago, I remember that someone said me that you said that you meet members of young gangstas blablabala!!!

Is it true? I think I'm not the only one who heard this incredible storie.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
You even bidd on my homegrown cd. So why to bidd on my item if you already got a stock of it. You already sold a copy you paid 1 to 10$ for 350$ and still bidding on my copy to keep the price high!!!
what a joke !! i listed my copy earlier so you told me to bid on your auction because you said i owe you sumthin. now you re using this against me ? WTF is wrong with you guys ?

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
The most supernatural storie I heard is something about you. 2 or 3 years ago, I remember that someone said me that you said that you meet members of young gangstas blablabala!!!

Is it true? I think I'm not the only one who heard this incredible storie.
i talked to mr ivan at the phone, wow
go rubb one out

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
And you know why I sold my homegrown copy for only 150$ some weeks after you sold your 1st copy for 350$? Cause even if you said you'll wait till I sell my copy, you sold one on ebay for 350$ and also sold 4 to 6 other copies to some collectors I know for 100-150$ before I listed mine. And you still saying you don't f*ucked me on this deal.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
for repress like this 1 Way I don't need internet, I sell to noob here in my region for 50 euros and its ok...

yea nuthin new to me mr 1400$ one way anc seller.evrytime you coming with an ebay auction its fully entertainment for us.what comes this time ?
44 clique special Scanner version for 3.000$ ? J-mac boss hoggin cd directly made in prison ?

May 27, 2006
hehe that was me @ 59
mr ivan young gangstas lol it was fun with NFP911 back then

but lets keep it str8 i mean lotta people tell lies and do shady shit on ebay we can make a thread just for this type of stuff

but i really wonder about this cd since its maybe best bama album .. if the seller has 1000ogs lets go we all should cop 1 if its represses we need 100% proof and we need a way 2 find out.. i mean why nobody bought one for 9usd just 2 see if its a repress? and now the rapper wants 100usd for it and that is good money just 2 see if its a repress and i dont wanna do the ezzy fag shit claiming on paypal i didnt received it.. when its a repress.. cuz this rapper doesnt deserve this

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
And you know why I sold my homegrown copy for only 150$ some weeks after you sold your 1st copy for 350$? Cause even if you said you'll wait till I sell my copy, you sold one on ebay for 350$ and also sold 4 to 6 other copies to some collectors I know for 100-150$ before I listed mine. And you still saying you don't f*ucked me on this deal.
yea i was going to hook you up with a D.love og copy because i did that

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
what a joke !! i listed my copy earlier so you told me to bid on your auction because you said i owe you sumthin. now you re using this against me ? WTF is wrong with you guys ?
Lool I already know that you'll say this and that's why I didn't said anything about my screen prints:

Now I know that you'll say that I made this on paint but that's what I got. People who know me will understand that I'm not lying.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Lool I already know that you'll say this and that's why I didn't said anything about my screen prints:

Now I know that you'll say that I made this on paint but that's what I got. People who know me will understand that I'm not lying.
lol missing out parts of the conversation ?

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
yea i was going to hook you up with a D.love og copy because i did that
Yeah you said me you'll hook me up with an OG copy of D.Love, No Name and even another copy of Homegrown cause I gave you all the informations about it. But you said me this the first week of september and I'm still waiting for it. You want another print screen which show that you said me you'll shipp me all those cds?