KLOUD 9 POSSE HERE TO REPRESENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
no sorry but you know alot about Lousianna rap right ? ever listened that MC V8 cd ? always wondered how that is.got an old tape single from him which is pretty dope.

May 27, 2006
and as far as louisiana
anyone heard this cd.. biggameboi had it a while back sold as la but i wasnt sure ..sold for 100+..i wonder about the og for some infos still hate i missed the auction

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
new orleans

yes im willing to sell that, the tape doesnt say anything when it dropped but judging by the sound it might be 1994-1995.hes from NEw Orleans.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
ook
is it dope? that sicc n tired of bein broke one of the few bama cds close 2 kloud 9 posse 2 me

also walt sweezy, really rola and phuntane of rite chus often claimed to have tapes but as i said im not too familiar with bama rap

o yea and im quite sure i saw an attitude tape but im not sure if it was a single for his album
realla rolla is jezreel! So a tape only would be a bit strange when he was pessin up cds already under both stage names. Would be good to hear tho...

as for alabama cds from the 90's, Klann Deep's EP is pretty decent too. Never seen another copy aside from the one i had. Haven't really heard much else.

I'd get a big disalusioned by buyin cds direct from artists if they kept forwarding me BS and eventually sent me a load of represses :-( . And people wonder why you gotta get as much money as possible for the OGs! there it is.